HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The All-Purpose Bryz Thread #6

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-04-2012, 01:42 PM
  #76
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 17,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
I never said he was the main reason for him giving up the type of goals he has. But I am not going to make excuses for him either like some people do. He is palying well below what he is being paid to do. play like a true #1 goalie.
This is bang on, I just wish their was more discussion on all the other Flyer problems. These joke threads waste everyones time. This is part 6 , and not one new thing has been posted in any of the last 5. This is a glorified Troll thread, I mean if you go and check the post counts in all of them, it is the same 5 people going back and forth trolling each other.

The way Claude is playing ( looks hurt) is a bigger concern than Bryz's average play, and hardly any mention of it ?

bennysflyers16 is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 01:52 PM
  #77
hckyplayer8
He's Gone!
 
hckyplayer8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicken Capital,PA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
But Bryz is the worst goalie in the league ?? So he has nowhere to go .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
You mean worst goalie in the world of all time?
You laugh but I find the fact that he has 3rd worst post season Flyers Goalie GAA (Ninni,and Esche had a year where it was higher) in the past fifteen season....I find that disturbing.

hckyplayer8 is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 01:53 PM
  #78
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,648
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJagr View Post
We won't, the worst that can happen is that the team might not score as often, but we will still score, no doubt about it. This team is too deep, our players are remarkable, young and extremely talented. Start with small steps, not change the system suddenly and completely at once. Slowly implement more defensive duties. All that's needs to be done is start moulding the young players a bit into putting more effort defensively. I have a feeling that it will pay off greatly in the future. Not just for the team, but for the players themselves.
Interesting. Ok. What type of system though? Trap (which I think is an overrated and boring system)? You cant just "make it alittle more defensive". Im assuming no more defensive pitching, forchecking would be lighter, etc etc. The reason we can score though is the type of players that are in the system. We have fast, smaller players who have skill with a few big guys who can get in front of that net and push people around. But yea players like Briere etc, forwards who dont play alot of defense wont survive a defensive system. It's not that the players DONT play defense, its more that their lost in it. I do think the players are a main concern though. Remember, two years ago, this high octane offense had a defense that made Leighton look like one of the top goalies in the league, so its not like this system hasnt showed the ability to play defense. The only difference is one had Pronger while the other didnt.

sa cyred is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 01:54 PM
  #79
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid
 
TyrannoMeszarosRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kuwait
Country: Scotland
Posts: 289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
I never said he was the main reason for him giving up the type of goals he has. But I am not going to make excuses for him either like some people do. He is palying well below what he is being paid to do. play like a true #1 goalie.
I think what people are saying that Bryz is also at fault, but really there's so many other factors to take into consideration to why he's playing badly. I'm not trying to make excuses for him because some of the goals he lets in are a joke, but now, in the end, there's two things you need to know and acknowledge.

1) Bryz is not going anywhere.
2) You can pin point the blame on Bryz or the D back and forth but the bottom line is something has to be done about BOTH of them.

TyrannoMeszarosRex is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 01:58 PM
  #80
Xegiie
Registered User
 
Xegiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Czech republic
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 1,941
vCash: 500
czech republic just won 2-0 against denmark.
Guess what? we got outplayed so badly, but our goalie just got everything and 1 goal was all we needed anyway.. guess that is just wet dream with bryzgalov in playoffs where 3 goals get you nowhere... so sad

Xegiie is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:00 PM
  #81
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,648
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
czech republic just won 2-0 against denmark.
Guess what? we got outplayed so badly, but our goalie just got everything and 1 goal was all we needed anyway.. guess that is just wet dream with bryzgalov in playoffs where 3 goals get you nowhere... so sad
I always liked Kovar. Wish he would come back over.

sa cyred is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:02 PM
  #82
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 17,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
czech republic just won 2-0 against denmark.
Guess what? we got outplayed so badly, but our goalie just got everything and 1 goal was all we needed anyway.. guess that is just wet dream with bryzgalov in playoffs where 3 goals get you nowhere... so sad
A goalie shutout Denmark ???

bennysflyers16 is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:11 PM
  #83
Xegiie
Registered User
 
Xegiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Czech republic
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 1,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
A goalie shutout Denmark ???
can you read? we got outplayed and out shooted, if you bothered to read..

they played 2 minutes of 5v3 with good chances as well

btw most of denmark players are NHL/ sweden league players, so much for "weak" opponent

Xegiie is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:11 PM
  #84
funghoul
retardo montalbon
 
funghoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: upper drugs
Country: United States
Posts: 1,671
vCash: 500
Were not down 2 games to 1 because of bryzgalov. We need to play 60 minutes. none of this play hard the first period and then try and come back bull ****. The devils basically cycled us to death last two games. But i guess its easier to hit one target (bryzgalov) then several at the same time.

funghoul is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:15 PM
  #85
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,648
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
A goalie shutout Denmark ???
Watched some of the game. Could easily have been 3-0 or 4-0 Denmark. Kovar made some amazing saves.

sa cyred is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:15 PM
  #86
Xegiie
Registered User
 
Xegiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Czech republic
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 1,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
Were not down 2 games to 1 because of bryzgalov. We need to play 60 minutes. none of this play hard the first period and then try and come back bull ****. The devils basically cycled us to death last two games. But i guess its easier to hit one target (bryzgalov) then several at the same time.
if thats response to me, i just said we got win due to goalie our team sucked much harder than flyers do, yet he simply won the game for us.
I know we shouldn't just bash bryz but .. wouldn't be nice if he "steal" a game for us once? c'mon we scored 3 goals, its not that little.

also 5hole goals... *facepalm*

Xegiie is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:20 PM
  #87
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 17,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Watched some of the game. Could easily have been 3-0 or 4-0 Denmark. Kovar made some amazing saves.
I was being a smart ass !

bennysflyers16 is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:22 PM
  #88
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 17,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
if thats response to me, i just said we got win due to goalie our team sucked much harder than flyers do, yet he simply won the game for us.
I know we shouldn't just bash bryz but .. wouldn't be nice if he "steal" a game for us once? c'mon we scored 3 goals, its not that little.

also 5hole goals... *facepalm*
Imagine if the guy on your poster wasnt a huge detriment and actually produced some goals ?

bennysflyers16 is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:27 PM
  #89
Xegiie
Registered User
 
Xegiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Czech republic
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 1,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
Imagine if the guy on your poster wasnt a huge detriment and actually produced some goals ?
you are not trying to be smartass but pain in the ass
j/k

believe me its my biggest wish (after flyers winning game) to Jagr score. But he just doesn't click... and he isn't the only one.

but how many goals do we need to score to out shoot NJ, 6,7, 10?..

Xegiie is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:31 PM
  #90
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 17,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
you are not trying to be smartass but pain in the ass
j/k

believe me its my biggest wish (after flyers winning game) to Jagr score. But he just doesn't click... and he isn't the only one.

but how many goals do we need to score to out shoot NJ, 6,7, 10?..
10 would be nice

But Bryz owned the Devils this year, but sadly the Devs have amped their game by a large margin, and sadly the whole Flyers team has done the opposite after the Pens series.

bennysflyers16 is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:34 PM
  #91
Xegiie
Registered User
 
Xegiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Czech republic
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 1,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
10 would be nice

But Bryz owned the Devils this year, but sadly the Devs have amped their game by a large margin, and sadly the whole Flyers team has done the opposite after the Pens series.
yep, lets hope we can turn it around though... its hockey after all

Xegiie is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:45 PM
  #92
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid
 
TyrannoMeszarosRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kuwait
Country: Scotland
Posts: 289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Interesting. Ok. What type of system though? Trap (which I think is an overrated and boring system)? You cant just "make it alittle more defensive". Im assuming no more defensive pitching, forchecking would be lighter, etc etc. The reason we can score though is the type of players that are in the system. We have fast, smaller players who have skill with a few big guys who can get in front of that net and push people around.
It wins games though, even if it was boring. At this point, I would say winning should be a priority, I don't care how the team wins, but it needs to win. Whatever it takes I guess. To be honest if this completely offensive system hasn't screwed us over, I wouldn't be bothered or *****ing about it, because in the end we'd still be winning. But it's not getting us the results we want, and the D looks worse than ever. It is relying too much on the offence and we all know that they can't bail us out every single game. If they did, I wouldn't be talking about this. This is why a more balanced system would be a lot useful.

Quote:
But yea players like Briere etc, forwards who dont play alot of defense wont survive a defensive system. It's not that the players DONT play defense, its more that their lost in it. I do think the players are a main concern though.
You are right about players like Briere not being able to survive a completely defensive system, and actually there's no point in giving him a defensive role because he's offensively gifted. Which is why I'm not saying we should go out all D. Implement small changes and give the players who are capable of playing D more of a D role. Change up the line a bit, moving Briere to the wings for example- that way he would be less of a defensive liability than when he is on C. - Have the players involved more in D. Simple as that.

Quote:
Remember, two years ago, this high octane offense had a defense that made Leighton look like one of the top goalies in the league.
Two years ago, and under completely different circumstances. This team is not the same as two years ago.

TyrannoMeszarosRex is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 02:56 PM
  #93
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,648
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJagr View Post
It wins games though, even if it was boring. At this point, I would say winning should be a priority, I don't care how the team wins, but it needs to win. Whatever it takes I guess. To be honest if this completely offensive system hasn't screwed us over, I wouldn't be bothered or *****ing about it, because in the end we'd still be winning. But it's not getting us the results we want, and the D looks worse than ever. It is relying too much on the offence and we all know that they can't bail us out every single game. If they did, I wouldn't be talking about this. This is why a more balanced system would be a lot useful.



You are right about players like Briere not being able to survive a completely defensive system, and actually there's no point in giving him a defensive role because he's offensively gifted. Which is why I'm not saying we should go out all D. Implement small changes and give the players who are capable of playing D more of a D role. Change up the line a bit, moving Briere to the wings for example- that way he would be less of a defensive liability than when he is on C. - Have the players involved more in D. Simple as that.



Two years ago, and under completely different circumstances. This team is not the same as two years ago.
Ahh but there are a good amount of teams with talented forwards and defense (TBL) who play the trap to the T and still lose games.

Two years ago, we did have Pronger and such back, but we also had a defense where we could ONLY play 4 defensemen.

sa cyred is online now  
Old
05-04-2012, 03:11 PM
  #94
funghoul
retardo montalbon
 
funghoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: upper drugs
Country: United States
Posts: 1,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
if thats response to me, i just said we got win due to goalie our team sucked much harder than flyers do, yet he simply won the game for us.
I know we shouldn't just bash bryz but .. wouldn't be nice if he "steal" a game for us once? c'mon we scored 3 goals, its not that little.

also 5hole goals... *facepalm*
No it was not directed at you. I'm just saying people over simplify our losses by blaming the guy who let the goals in but its not that simple. I think bryzgalov has played good but it seems that if he lets in any goals then he's the problem. its ridiculous.

funghoul is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 03:11 PM
  #95
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid
 
TyrannoMeszarosRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kuwait
Country: Scotland
Posts: 289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Ahh but there are a good amount of teams with talented forwards and defense (TBL) who play the trap to the T and still lose games.

Two years ago, we did have Pronger and such back, but we also had a defense where we could ONLY play 4 defensemen.
I'm not saying we should trap though. I'm simply suggesting a different approach to the way the team has been playing and treating games. The system we currently have puts tremendous pressure on our offence, and since our D has been bad and screwed over by injuries countless times, that amounts to even more pressure, and they can't handle it, and they can't really keep it up. Really, it's quiet obvious. Not every game anyway. If you look at the big picture it has done as more harm than good. In all honestly the team looks drained. They can play a good period but then shut down after that. We've rarely seen a good, solid 60 minute preformance this season.

OT but Bryz related, got this done 2 days ago:


Last edited by TyrannoMeszarosRex: 05-04-2012 at 03:17 PM.
TyrannoMeszarosRex is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 05:12 PM
  #96
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
My two cents:

Bryzgalov has had a terrible year. He consistently lets in bad and questionable goals on an almost nightly basis. His five-hole coverage, lateral movement, and rebound control have been taken advantage of all year.

I've played in net most of my life, and what I don't understand is why these problems have not been corrected. It's not a matter of a lack of athleticism or interest in the game, it's mostly technical. All of these can be corrected through proper coaching. The only reasons I can think of to explain why they have not is a) Resse is incompetent, which I kinda doubt b) Bryzgalov is afraid to too drastically change anything in fear of completely imploding in season.

Bryz's stick positioning is incredibly poor, and it is having further consequences on his blocker side. He needs to keep his hands out (will also help his glove side) keeping his blocker more perpendicular to the play and his stick squarely in the middle of his five hole. The powerplay goal last night happened because his blocker was not perpendicular to the play, and his five hole problems are well documented.

He simply needs to take the time to significantly work on his game. He and Resse should find a competent shooter and just have him come down the left wing shooting five hole every time. It's a matter of repetition. Finally when he's in a game, even if he doesn't expect the shot his body will react without him realizing, it's how goaltending works. The wrap around goal type should never happen. Again it's a common drill. You line up on the opposite post and you fire off for the opposite post, with the pad on the ice. Again, do it one hundred times and you don't even think about it in a game. It's the same with rebound control, it takes practice.

So a) Reese is incompetent or b) Bryz is afraid to change anything. I think it's a matter of both. Reese hasn't made Bryz do any of this, and Bryz (which completly makes sense from a fellow goaltenders mind) is afraid to change anything in season. Every few games he has a good one, and hopes to build off it, he's afraid to change too much and completely implode.

Now as far as the media stuff, I'll give it a goalies perspective. Bryz struggled early in the season and he wasn't having any fun. There are two ways to turn around a game when you aren't having any fun. A) Have as much fun as you can around the rink, and hope that fun transfers to the ice, making you play better or B) Play better and then naturally have fun. Bryz tried option A, and as ridiculous as it may seem to some of you it can work (it has worked for me on many occasions). This completely backfired on him with the media, and he tried going the other way. He's only had partial success doing option B.

This season is more or less lost for Bryz. The true test will come next season to see if he can correct his game in the summer. I always thought it was hard to teach someone who has been playing at such a high level for so many years anything new, but going into this season Lundqvist has made subtle, though important changes in his glove positioning that have immensely helped his game.

I personally feel bad for Bryz, yeah he may be making 10 million a year playing a game, but he is a professional playing terribly and letting down his teammates. There is nothing worse within the game you can do to him. Don't think he doesn't know how rough this season has been, but what is he going to say. This year started rough, and was compounded by ignorant media and un-understanding fans who were confused by his actions.

ArmchairGM is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 05:37 PM
  #97
toughfighter83*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 563
vCash: 500
fans hate bryz because of the contract they want him to be the greatest goalie on earth, this is bs, i wish they would stop with the contract bs because he's not paid to please fans and media, he's paid like every other player in the nhl to play hockey and make saves and he's done that, you want him to be best in the world because he's paid to? he's paid on what he can do talent wise, not the best, he's better than half the goalies we got over the years.

stats are bs, i dont care what you say about them, because the team has to play in front him to make him good, not saving 20 breakways or 2 on 1s, that's not possible, sometimes can make them sometimes he cant, that's the game of hockey, no goalies can save every puck, team has to score goals to win games and play the best defense in front bryz to make him good enough to win games, block shots, limit turnovers etc.

it's a team effort to win a stanley cup and if fans want to blame the goalie and not the team, then you are sorry excuse for a flyers fan.

as much i love players on this team, im not making excuses for them either like most fans are, i will get down on them if they dont play right, im blaming them, the goalie can only do so much, you cant ask him to make every save thats impossible to make, the team has to help him too not just the goalie.

if it's just the goalie then what is the point of defense then?

toughfighter83* is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 06:28 PM
  #98
funghoul
retardo montalbon
 
funghoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: upper drugs
Country: United States
Posts: 1,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
fans hate bryz because of the contract they want him to be the greatest goalie on earth, this is bs, i wish they would stop with the contract bs because he's not paid to please fans and media, he's paid like every other player in the nhl to play hockey and make saves and he's done that, you want him to be best in the world because he's paid to? he's paid on what he can do talent wise, not the best, he's better than half the goalies we got over the years.

stats are bs, i dont care what you say about them, because the team has to play in front him to make him good, not saving 20 breakways or 2 on 1s, that's not possible, sometimes can make them sometimes he cant, that's the game of hockey, no goalies can save every puck, team has to score goals to win games and play the best defense in front bryz to make him good enough to win games, block shots, limit turnovers etc.

it's a team effort to win a stanley cup and if fans want to blame the goalie and not the team, then you are sorry excuse for a flyers fan.

as much i love players on this team, im not making excuses for them either like most fans are, i will get down on them if they dont play right, im blaming them, the goalie can only do so much, you cant ask him to make every save thats impossible to make, the team has to help him too not just the goalie.

if it's just the goalie then what is the point of defense then?
Bryzgalov has played great behind this thin excuse of a team defense." but they blocked shots". well jesus that just exposes how many chances their actually allowing. as far as the post above yours, thats just ridiculous to try and compare your beer league methods with NHL caliber anything. A lot of us on here have played ice hockey for years and i would never pretend to compare my feeble knowledge with what these guys have to do on the level they have to do it with the pressure on top of it all. Any time a goalie lets in any goals he can be better but He's anything but detrimental to our play right now, in fact he's been one of our best players. open your eyes.


Last edited by Beef Invictus: 05-04-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: trolling removed
funghoul is offline  
Old
05-04-2012, 08:52 PM
  #99
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER
 
sobrien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,696
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmchairGM View Post
My two cents:

Bryzgalov has had a terrible year. He consistently lets in bad and questionable goals on an almost nightly basis. His five-hole coverage, lateral movement, and rebound control have been taken advantage of all year.

I've played in net most of my life, and what I don't understand is why these problems have not been corrected. It's not a matter of a lack of athleticism or interest in the game, it's mostly technical. All of these can be corrected through proper coaching. The only reasons I can think of to explain why they have not is a) Resse is incompetent, which I kinda doubt b) Bryzgalov is afraid to too drastically change anything in fear of completely imploding in season.

Bryz's stick positioning is incredibly poor, and it is having further consequences on his blocker side. He needs to keep his hands out (will also help his glove side) keeping his blocker more perpendicular to the play and his stick squarely in the middle of his five hole. The powerplay goal last night happened because his blocker was not perpendicular to the play, and his five hole problems are well documented.

He simply needs to take the time to significantly work on his game. He and Resse should find a competent shooter and just have him come down the left wing shooting five hole every time. It's a matter of repetition. Finally when he's in a game, even if he doesn't expect the shot his body will react without him realizing, it's how goaltending works. The wrap around goal type should never happen. Again it's a common drill. You line up on the opposite post and you fire off for the opposite post, with the pad on the ice. Again, do it one hundred times and you don't even think about it in a game. It's the same with rebound control, it takes practice.

So a) Reese is incompetent or b) Bryz is afraid to change anything. I think it's a matter of both. Reese hasn't made Bryz do any of this, and Bryz (which completly makes sense from a fellow goaltenders mind) is afraid to change anything in season. Every few games he has a good one, and hopes to build off it, he's afraid to change too much and completely implode.

Now as far as the media stuff, I'll give it a goalies perspective. Bryz struggled early in the season and he wasn't having any fun. There are two ways to turn around a game when you aren't having any fun. A) Have as much fun as you can around the rink, and hope that fun transfers to the ice, making you play better or B) Play better and then naturally have fun. Bryz tried option A, and as ridiculous as it may seem to some of you it can work (it has worked for me on many occasions). This completely backfired on him with the media, and he tried going the other way. He's only had partial success doing option B.

This season is more or less lost for Bryz. The true test will come next season to see if he can correct his game in the summer. I always thought it was hard to teach someone who has been playing at such a high level for so many years anything new, but going into this season Lundqvist has made subtle, though important changes in his glove positioning that have immensely helped his game.

I personally feel bad for Bryz, yeah he may be making 10 million a year playing a game, but he is a professional playing terribly and letting down his teammates. There is nothing worse within the game you can do to him. Don't think he doesn't know how rough this season has been, but what is he going to say. This year started rough, and was compounded by ignorant media and un-understanding fans who were confused by his actions.
Most of this I agree with, but especially the bolded. I hope Jeff Reese gets canned and Snider/Holmgren throw piles of money at Sean Burke.

sobrien is offline  
Old
05-05-2012, 01:41 PM
  #100
JXC
#LaviPondHockeyFail
 
JXC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,896
vCash: 500
http://www.twitpic.com/9hoxen

JXC is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.