HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > All Time Draft
All Time Draft Fantasy league where players of the past and present meet.

Foster Hewitt Divisonal Finals: Inglewood vs. Australia

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-04-2012, 04:29 PM
  #76
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
Inglewood takes it in 7 hard fought games. Good work, guys.
A hard-fought series by both for sure, thanks for the debate, arrbez. I was pretty happy with my result this year, I cracked the final eight, and despite having a few holes, others saw the strengths of this team the same way I did.

Best of luck in the conference finals, arrbez!

And now I can begin my MLD research.


Last edited by Velociraptor: 05-04-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 04:39 PM
  #77
Nalyd Psycho
Registered User
 
Nalyd Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: No Bandwagon
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,717
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
A hard-fought series by both for sure, thanks for the debate, arrbez. I was pretty happy with my result this year, I cracked the final eight, and despite having a few holes, others saw the strengths of this team the same way I did.

Best of luck in the conference finals, arrbez!

And now I can begin my MLD research.
You built one hell of a team. IMO your team had the ability to win the whole thing. Problem is, more than four teams are that good, and some have to be left on the outside looking in.

__________________
Every post comes with the Nalyd Psycho Seal of Approval.
Nalyd Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 06:18 PM
  #78
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho View Post
You built one hell of a team. IMO your team had the ability to win the whole thing. Problem is, more than four teams are that good, and some have to be left on the outside looking in.
Thanks Nalyd, I was fairly confident in my team as well. I was worried that a team like Inglewood would eventually come in my path. The deciding factor being that the Jacks didn't have any real flaws.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 06:22 PM
  #79
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 37,801
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
Thanks Nalyd, I was fairly confident in my team as well. I was worried that a team like Inglewood would eventually come in my path. The deciding factor being that the Jacks didn't have any real flaws.
Sure they did. Every team in the draft has flaws this time around. The trading committee preventing abusive trades has also apparently prevented flawless teams.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 10:13 PM
  #80
seventieslord
Registered User
 
seventieslord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Regina, SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
Sure they did. Every team in the draft has flaws this time around. The trading committee preventing abusive trades has also apparently prevented flawless teams.
absolutely.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 10:30 PM
  #81
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
Sure they did. Every team in the draft has flaws this time around. The trading committee preventing abusive trades has also apparently prevented flawless teams.
Yeah I wholeheartedly concur that there was a lot of parity this time around, and I think everyone associated with the trade committee did a great job of making sure of that. But I think besides having more of a defensive edge, the Jacks are a very legitimate contender.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 08:19 AM
  #82
arrbez
bad chi
 
arrbez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,611
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to arrbez
Good series Velociraptor, you had a well-built team!

arrbez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.