HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Barry Trotz needs to be fired

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-05-2012, 10:54 AM
  #51
darrenturcotte#8
Registered User
 
darrenturcotte#8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,082
vCash: 500
Ranger fan coming in peace. I couldn't agree more that Trots needs to go. He has ruined Radulov's career. Radu has all world talent and he should have been encouraged when he was young. Had he been coached properly, he would have learned to be a better defensive player but he'll never be great, thats not what he does. Kovalchuk won't ever be a great defensive player. It doesn't mean the Devils are better off with him in the press box. The Predators shipped the wrong guy to Russia. Trots needs to go!

darrenturcotte#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 10:55 AM
  #52
canadianpredsfan97
Registered User
 
canadianpredsfan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancovuer
Country: Canada
Posts: 581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds19 View Post
Like Trotz was some gem with a great pedigree when he came here?
Considering what the other expansion teams have done in their existance and the fact that we have made the playoffs all but one season since the lockout, I'm willing to cut Trotz a little slack.

Lets wait until this series is over, only if we do go on to lose it of course, before we discuss Trotz' future, pleaase.

canadianpredsfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 10:55 AM
  #53
Preds Partisan
Nothing
 
Preds Partisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
Other than this point....."He has no control over the fact that Legwand and SK just refuse to shoot the puck on great chances and are light as feathers on the puck..." I think this is a dead on post, VFL. I've heard the coach say how frustrated they get when SK passes up a shot, but there's something called "riding the pines" that can be done to get your point across, isn't there (i.e. Willy). Preds must, must, must, must, must upgrade their top lines and clubhouse leadership next season- this one's been a huge disappointment, IMO.
That's part of the problem with Trotz, SK won't sit because he can play defense, Wilson sits because he can't play defense. Trotz overvalues defense at the expense of offense. He's o.k. with an offensive black hole on a top line, but refuses to allow for a defensive black hole in a guy like Wilson. SK's lack of offense is probably worse than Wilson's lack of defense at this point, but for Trotz, that doesn't matter.

Preds Partisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 10:59 AM
  #54
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds19 View Post
Like Trotz was some gem with a great pedigree when he came here?
One, we're not an expansion team now ... this is an established franchise. Two, Trotz in five seasons as an AHL coach took his team to the playoffs every season, including the finals twice and one championship.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:03 AM
  #55
adsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,003
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
One, we're not an expansion team now ... this is an established franchise. Two, Trotz in five seasons as an AHL coach took his team to the playoffs every season, including the finals twice and one championship.
Good memory 101st! Trotz has done well in Nashville.

Like I said before, a better coach has to be available to fire a good one that you have. Otherwise, the Preds become the Milwaukee Bucks! New coach, same old story.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:06 AM
  #56
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds Partisan View Post
That's part of the problem with Trotz, SK won't sit because he can play defense, Wilson sits because he can't play defense. Trotz overvalues defense at the expense of offense. He's o.k. with an offensive black hole on a top line, but refuses to allow for a defensive black hole in a guy like Wilson. SK's lack of offense is probably worse than Wilson's lack of defense at this point, but for Trotz, that doesn't matter.
4.5 goals allowed on average in games one and two. 0.5 in games three and four. Trotz was ok with a defensive blackhole in Radulov playing until he violated team rules. AK is hit or miss defensively. The fact that Wilson was shuffled out of the lineup as a direct result of those two acquisitions gets ignored far too often here.

The Yotes are beating us with old school Predators hockey ... play solid defense against a team that is more talented on paper, wait for a mistake, capitalize. We did it to teams for years, now we're on the receiving end.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:10 AM
  #57
Reviled
Partisan
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 522
vCash: 500
Yep. Got it.

When we win it's bacause of Trotz' system, not the players.
When we lose it's bacause of the players, not Trotz' system.

Some posters' message:
"Trotz' system works...we just didn't score enough goals."

Strangely enough, ANY SYSTEM works...if you just 'score enough goals'.

Reviled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:12 AM
  #58
hyzer23
Registered User
 
hyzer23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Queen City
Country: United States
Posts: 446
vCash: 500
this thread must be a joke....

hyzer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:14 AM
  #59
adsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,003
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
Ranger fan coming in peace. I couldn't agree more that Trots needs to go. He has ruined Radulov's career. Radu has all world talent and he should have been encouraged when he was young. Had he been coached properly, he would have learned to be a better defensive player but he'll never be great, thats not what he does. Kovalchuk won't ever be a great defensive player. It doesn't mean the Devils are better off with him in the press box. The Predators shipped the wrong guy to Russia. Trots needs to go!
It is good to have an outsider's perspective. Rads came to North America and played 10 games in Milwaukee. He was called up to Nashville and never came back. Maybe that was too fast. He is talented and is a goal scorer, which is what the Preds need.

Trotz nearly always treats his players like dogs. He sits guys, like Wilson. He bad mouths them in the press, that is his MO. That isn't going to work with all players. Maybe Rads is one of them. I blame Rads as much as Trotz. He was young, in a new country and perhaps immature mentally and as a hockey player. It is 4 years later. If Rads got drunk the night before a big game and didn't play well because of it, then he still has a maturity problem. I think that Rads has ruined his own NHL career. You may be correct that Trotz also shares the blame for this. Not being in the locker room, I can't know for sure.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:16 AM
  #60
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds Partisan View Post
That's part of the problem with Trotz, SK won't sit because he can play defense, Wilson sits because he can't play defense. Trotz overvalues defense at the expense of offense. He's o.k. with an offensive black hole on a top line, but refuses to allow for a defensive black hole in a guy like Wilson. SK's lack of offense is probably worse than Wilson's lack of defense at this point, but for Trotz, that doesn't matter.
This post is pretty much spot on however when is Trotz going to figure out that SK giving up the puck 95% of the time is horrible defense.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:28 AM
  #61
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
Ranger fan coming in peace. I couldn't agree more that Trots needs to go. He has ruined Radulov's career. Radu has all world talent and he should have been encouraged when he was young. Had he been coached properly, he would have learned to be a better defensive player but he'll never be great, thats not what he does. Kovalchuk won't ever be a great defensive player. It doesn't mean the Devils are better off with him in the press box. The Predators shipped the wrong guy to Russia. Trots needs to go!
It's Trotz, not Trots. The Preds didn't ship anyone to Russia, the primadona Radulov ran off and signed with Ufa within the first week he was eligible for a contract extension here.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:35 AM
  #62
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Done View Post
Yep. Got it.

When we win it's bacause of Trotz' system, not the players.
When we lose it's bacause of the players, not Trotz' system.

Some posters' message:
"Trotz' system works...we just didn't score enough goals."

Strangely enough, ANY SYSTEM works...if you just 'score enough goals'.
Or the contention you seem to be putting out there:
When we win its in spite of Trotz, and all because of the players. When we lose it's all because of Trotz, and the players are absolved of all errors.

Last night wasn't an issue of the Preds having a poor strategy or the wrong lineup ... it was an issue of players not capitalizing when the situations arose. Game two is more of a strategy issue that cost us where we tried to play an offensive focused game at the expense of solid team defense ... a strategy decision that backfired and is more on Trotz than game four.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:40 AM
  #63
BourqueBourqueBork
Registered User
 
BourqueBourqueBork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 1,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
Ranger fan coming in peace. I couldn't agree more that Trots needs to go. He has ruined Radulov's career. Radu has all world talent and he should have been encouraged when he was young. Had he been coached properly, he would have learned to be a better defensive player but he'll never be great, thats not what he does. Kovalchuk won't ever be a great defensive player. It doesn't mean the Devils are better off with him in the press box. The Predators shipped the wrong guy to Russia. Trots needs to go!
Radulov's career isn't over...and if anyone is to blame for the direction it has taken, it is Radulov himself. We didn't ship him to Russia. He shipped himself.

BourqueBourqueBork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 11:49 AM
  #64
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,569
vCash: 500
im fine with trotz being canned. but as VFL (?) said, I think it was, we have alot of players playing in spots they dont belong.

honestly at this point, id trade legwand and sk. give our offense a new look. I've been saying it all year... and thats how can you make a deep run when fisher is your first line center.

1) trade legwand, sk
2) out of the UFAs that matter, try to keep suter, tootoo, gill, gaustad. ak, radulov (not an UFA technically), hillen bye-bye

3) figure out the bottom pairings on defense

4) get hornqvist off the top 6, keep him on the 1st PP unit (not freaking yip)

5) give wilson EVERY chance next year. he looked better in game 3 and 4 than just about everyone. trotz has totally screwed up the development of wilson. he can start fixing it next year. wilson is a good kid and must be frustrated

6) dont freaking overload rinne half-way through the season. keep lindback fresh. this isn't talked about but I believe rinne is starting to feel such a heavy number of games.

7) although the PP was #1 (miracle lol), figure out a better way to get pucks to the net than just giving it to weber. the whole NHL knows it's coming and it isn't there

8) smith on the 2nd line. otherwise send him to milwaukee

9) get ellis to add some mass. right now he should be in milwaukee

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:00 PM
  #65
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
im fine with trotz being canned. but as VFL (?) said, I think it was, we have alot of players playing in spots they dont belong.

honestly at this point, id trade legwand and sk. give our offense a new look. I've been saying it all year... and thats how can you make a deep run when fisher is your first line center.

1) trade legwand, sk
2) out of the UFAs that matter, try to keep suter, tootoo, gill, gaustad. ak, radulov (not an UFA technically), hillen bye-bye

3) figure out the bottom pairings on defense

4) get hornqvist off the top 6, keep him on the 1st PP unit (not freaking yip)

5) give wilson EVERY chance next year. he looked better in game 3 and 4 than just about everyone. trotz has totally screwed up the development of wilson. he can start fixing it next year. wilson is a good kid and must be frustrated

6) dont freaking overload rinne half-way through the season. keep lindback fresh. this isn't talked about but I believe rinne is starting to feel such a heavy number of games.

7) although the PP was #1 (miracle lol), figure out a better way to get pucks to the net than just giving it to weber. the whole NHL knows it's coming and it isn't there

8) smith on the 2nd line. otherwise send him to milwaukee

9) get ellis to add some mass. right now he should be in milwaukee

10) Get a center who can carry the puck into the zone so you are not so predictable (Dump and Chase or Pass/Deflect into zone from guys near the wall)

11) Use Ellis as an advantage. No doubt in my mind he has just as much skill as Karlsson.

12) Get a shooting and passing specialist to come in and work with the players.

13) Quit hitting your head against the wall tweek "Predator Hockey" a little more offensively if it obviously not working after 12 years.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:13 PM
  #66
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
im fine with trotz being canned. but as VFL (?) said, I think it was, we have alot of players playing in spots they dont belong.

honestly at this point, id trade legwand and sk. give our offense a new look. I've been saying it all year... and thats how can you make a deep run when fisher is your first line center.

1) trade legwand, sk
2) out of the UFAs that matter, try to keep suter, tootoo, gill, gaustad. ak, radulov (not an UFA technically), hillen bye-bye

3) figure out the bottom pairings on defense

4) get hornqvist off the top 6, keep him on the 1st PP unit (not freaking yip)

5) give wilson EVERY chance next year. he looked better in game 3 and 4 than just about everyone. trotz has totally screwed up the development of wilson. he can start fixing it next year. wilson is a good kid and must be frustrated

6) dont freaking overload rinne half-way through the season. keep lindback fresh. this isn't talked about but I believe rinne is starting to feel such a heavy number of games.

7) although the PP was #1 (miracle lol), figure out a better way to get pucks to the net than just giving it to weber. the whole NHL knows it's coming and it isn't there

8) smith on the 2nd line. otherwise send him to milwaukee

9) get ellis to add some mass. right now he should be in milwaukee
Is Trotz hindering Wilson or is the fire in Wilson's game a direct result of the benching? Many of the things he's doing well are what he was called out for by the staff. There is a possible correlation.

The PP wasn't just Shea. For all of the credit given, he scored 10 of 54 PP goals. Guys like Smith and Hornqvist did a lot there as well.

On Smith ... he started great for about five weeks, then fell of the planet at ES. An overall decent rookie campaign, but, he had some issues which began before the missed empty netter.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:16 PM
  #67
jderick81
Registered User
 
jderick81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Done View Post
Yep. Got it.

When we win it's bacause of Trotz' system, not the players.
When we lose it's bacause of the players, not Trotz' system.

Some posters' message:
"Trotz' system works...we just didn't score enough goals."

Strangely enough, ANY SYSTEM works...if you just 'score enough goals'.
I've noticed different, when we do well, we have no complaints and we're are thankful to have the organization we have.

However somehow that makes people feel like we we deserve to win reguardless of what happens, and when we lose people (I like to believe some of the newer fans) start trying someone (trotz) to throw their feces at.

Trotz usually takes the blame.

Why should we fire trotz?

Because they ran the neutral zone trap all game long since they scored their first goal? We still got set up and got our shots and traffic to the front, and they were trapping HARD

Because Peks let in 1 goal in 60 minutes?

Because Smith got in front of EVERYTHING?

Because we had a goal waved off to **** us silly?

Trotz did everything needed, from sitting the guys who weren't defensively minded enough to win the game, cutting off the dump and chase and just walking it into the zone and have players crash the net, to even showing some emotion towards the fact that he had been ****ed

and my hometown fans, the best fans in the world, call for him to be fired year in and year out? newsflash people, thems fightin words. If trotz is fired I will be a Buffalo Sabres fan. I'd rather win as what we have been (a team that holds onto it's pieces and has a lick of respect) than what I have sadly seen sports become, (old guy out, new guy in, repeat)

I said it before, I'll say it again, the stanley cup is NOT easy to win, you might win it 1 out of 10 times if you make the playoffs 10 years in a row, and you would still be doing something impressive.

Those of you expecting the cup to land in your lap, it's pretty heavy and would probably hurt a little bit and break some bones if it landed in your lap while you were sitting down.

jderick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:17 PM
  #68
darrenturcotte#8
Registered User
 
darrenturcotte#8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
It's Trotz, not Trots. The Preds didn't ship anyone to Russia, the primadona Radulov ran off and signed with Ufa within the first week he was eligible for a contract extension here.
After his coach messed with his head for several seasons. Radu was the best player for Nash in the playoffs the yr before he left. TrotZ (happy?) not only didn't build on that but he sat the kid and continued to give him 10 mins or less of ice time while Radu scored almost every time he stepped on the ice. You watch, when he finally gets away from Trotz, Radu will be a 30 goal, 80 point guy... for another team...

darrenturcotte#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:34 PM
  #69
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
After his coach messed with his head for several seasons. Radu was the best player for Nash in the playoffs the yr before he left. TrotZ (happy?) not only didn't build on that but he sat the kid and continued to give him 10 mins or less of ice time while Radu scored almost every time he stepped on the ice. You watch, when he finally gets away from Trotz, Radu will be a 30 goal, 80 point guy... for another team...
How could Trotz build on Radulov's being "the best player for Nash in the playoffs the yr before he left" when Radulov LEFT? Your entire premise is countered by your own post. Radulov wasn't chased off, wasn't sent off, he left on his own while under contract.

He was a 26 goal guy for Trotz in his one full season as a Pred. So you're saying getting away from Trotz and five years of maturing will result in minimal gain? Radulov averaged over 16 mins per game in 07-08 ... and right at 16mins in the playoffs. I have no clue where you're getting this ten minute fallacy. Even as a rookie in 06-07 he got more ice time than that.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:46 PM
  #70
BourqueBourqueBork
Registered User
 
BourqueBourqueBork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 1,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
After his coach messed with his head for several seasons. Radu was the best player for Nash in the playoffs the yr before he left. TrotZ (happy?) not only didn't build on that but he sat the kid and continued to give him 10 mins or less of ice time while Radu scored almost every time he stepped on the ice. You watch, when he finally gets away from Trotz, Radu will be a 30 goal, 80 point guy... for another team...
This is quite obviously the perspective of someone who has no handle on the situation. None. If Radulov had been "chased off" then why would he come back in the first place? The rumor was he didn't like being around some of the older leadership in the lockerroom (Captain Arnott at the time, and JP Dumont). Those guys are gone now. And what do you know? Radulov came back.

The lines of communication were open the entire time he was in Russia. If he was "driven off" by Trotz & Co., you would think those lines would've been severed. And on top of that, Poile offered to trade his rights so he could return for another team. He refused. He said if he came back, he would come back and play for Nashville.

Are you making up this story as you go? Because what you say happened (including ice time, which was refuted by 101st in the post above) didn't happen. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Most of the time, when fans "come in peace," they are asking questions, not telling fans who have much greater knowledge of the situation "what happened."

Radulov chose to go to Russia on his own. He wasn't forced there. He also wasn't forced to come back....and certainly not forced to come back here. Your account of the events is completely fabricated and filled with ignorance.

But please, by all means, continue to tell us how it was Trotz that ruined that poor hard working Radulov kid.

BourqueBourqueBork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:49 PM
  #71
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,956
vCash: 500
Barry Trotz needs to be fired. - opposing team fan

what's hidden in the subliminals (So he can coach my team!)

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
  #72
MrMariusz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Belgium
Country: Belgium
Posts: 1,447
vCash: 500
I would've included AK in the lineup, we know his worth and he has not disappointed so far in the season.

Not a good move to keep both out two games in a row.

MrMariusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 01:11 PM
  #73
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,960
vCash: 500
Trotz is one of my favorite coaches and I agree with scratching them for game 3. However for game 4 it was a stupid decision that will probably cost the team the series...too bad, this year was the year.


VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 01:15 PM
  #74
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Is Trotz hindering Wilson or is the fire in Wilson's game a direct result of the benching? Many of the things he's doing well are what he was called out for by the staff. There is a possible correlation.

The PP wasn't just Shea. For all of the credit given, he scored 10 of 54 PP goals. Guys like Smith and Hornqvist did a lot there as well.

On Smith ... he started great for about five weeks, then fell of the planet at ES. An overall decent rookie campaign, but, he had some issues which began before the missed empty netter.
on wilson.. I think there are MANY guys that have been worse than him. he just gets the short end of the stick for not being a veteran. the benching probably has something to do with it but the skills are there. give him every chance next year otherwise, I think we all agree, its time to part ways

10 of 54 PP goals is still a good amount from a defenseman. that doesn't include all his shots tipped by hornqvist. weber also opens up tons of space on the PP that none of our inept PP forwards can take advantage of (fisher, legwand, sk)

smith did start great and fizzed out. still put up great numbers. if he isn't in a top 6 role, send him to milwaukee for developmental purposes. he is alot like wilson in that he isn't going to succeed as much on the 4th line. smith may have went cold but if our other forwards got scratched for the same.. sk and fisher wouldn't be seeing ice time imho.

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 01:33 PM
  #75
Top 6 Spaling
Registered User
 
Top 6 Spaling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 10,246
vCash: 500
What's so funny to me is if Hornqvist's post hit goes in and he buries the empty net after Smith misplayed the puck, this thread title is "Barry Trotz is a genuis!"

I applauded his decision before the game last night, I stand by that now. I think we lose 3-1 if those two play. We have to be a TEAM to beat Phoenix, and, even though we're less skilled, we are a better team without them.

I'm fine with them being back for game 5, but you stick with what works.

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.