HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Group S • May 4 • Czech Republic 2, Denmark 0

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-05-2012, 07:41 AM
  #151
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,393
vCash: 500
I agree that Italy is not a walk over. They have to be taken seriously, and have to be blasted by speed in attack. As in the training game before the WC Denmark controlled period 1, then lost speed and then the match was equal the last two periods. If Denmark don't secure a good lead in period 1-2 it will be very nervous in period 3 if the Italians can still smell a possible draw or victory.

The czech will have to prove if their somewhat defensive hockey against Denmark (which was partly the result of Denmark playing well) can withstand the swedish stars. Then again Norway only got 3 against them....

What I'm worried about for with the danish team is that the best lines will run out of steam when we have the really important matches (Latvia, Germany, Norway)? How much did the 3-4 lines play in the Czech match?

Justinov is offline  
Old
05-05-2012, 08:15 AM
  #152
Robin Hood
Registered User
 
Robin Hood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 710
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Look im a grown man, and I find you to be very condescending!

I said it was good at first, but that was the first goal.. I then went on to say the second goal was no good.. As I wrote before if you would have cared to actually read it, instead of coming up with the most condescending yet not rude thing you could write. I wrote that dirty was a bad choice of word, but the game got to me.

I still think it was a bad call by the ref, and not to sportsmanlike!

I never assaulted anyone or forced my opinion down anyones throat, I merely wrote my opinion. Which was aparently enough to get mr. high and all mighty to smite me!

Seriously, I am tired of all you selfproclaimed forum police officers.

Also, YES you are entitled to your opinion, what you are not entiteld too is airing it here! Now youre opinion about hockey and the game, GO ON! but about me, NO I dont think that belongs on a public forum.. At least not with the choice of words you chose!
Good thing about internet message boards is that you can go back and see what people actually said. Should we just summarize for the fun of it? In chronological order:

On first goal:
Quote:
It seemed a good goal...
On first goal:
Quote:
BUT, the goal was Offside! He was in the slot when the puck hit the net...
On second goal:
Quote:
What a dirty goal... Bad reffing!

OMG they are horrible the Czechs! And another bad reffing job..
Other comments:

Quote:
Keep your Nuck hate outta here please!
Quote:
It was Brutal and Denmark deserved better... I usually like the Czechs, but I think they played dirty...
Quote:
Says the guy who supports the two most thuggish teams in the league
Overall:

Quote:
Also two very dirty Czech goals! Just went thru the two goals on TV, first goal is a CLEAR offside. Second goal was DIRTY, Plekanec? blocks the puck more than 3 seconds with his skat! Should have been a penalty!

AWFUL reeffing, and DIRTY DIRTY game by the Czechs!
Quote:
I'm sorry, but could you refrain from getting personal? And maybe just stick with disagreeing?
Quote:
WOW, easy now... Dont take it so personel!
Quote:
Wow, is it hard to NOT be a dick?

Listen your opinion is fine, just dont attack mine like that Well as far as I know it's blocking the puck.. If you block it more than 3 seconds, a penalty should have been called...

Besides penalty or not, it was dirty... Same as the guy turning his back just before jannick hits him at low speed.. And also the first goal

But again, this is MY opinion, and you dont have to share it
Quote:
Was discussed in tv... My opinion that it was a dirty play penalty or not is wrong?

Im not saying im certain it was a penalty, im saying im certain it was a dirty play..

Please dont put words in my mouth Now Lets just agree to disagree, I dont feel like arguing on an online forum..
Me:

Quote:
I agree that it wasn't dirty and I think some of the Danish posters in here should calm down and count to ten before they post. A part of the process of becoming a big hockey nation is to begin thinking and behaving big and not start blaming everything else for a loss. Some here still behave like "loosers". It was ourselves who didn't score any goals and you can't win that way. No forget about it and on to Italy.
You did state that BOTH goals were dirty. So perhaps YOU should make sure what you actually wrote before accusing me of not reading everything properly.

Now all your smilies when you demand respect were unfortunately not copied, but that doesn't take anything away from that your passive aggressive style is laughable and that warrants one comment about refraining from calling this and that dirty.

So far in this thread you have called people: Horrible, dirty (like a hundred times), dicks, thuggish. On the same time you demand that people do not attack you personally, although no-one did. You are demanding that people do not put words in your mouth, although no-one did. You are demaning that people do not attack your opinion after you have insulted everyone in sight. These demands are seasoned with a lot of smilies as semiotic tools to aid your passive aggressive behaviour. Basically you insult everyone but when someone replies you say they shouldn't because it was only your opinion.

Then I and a few others were merely pointing out that the game was not dirty which you have stated a hundred times. At that point you had not taken those words back.

Then you go berserk and claim that you already said that it was a bad choise of word, even though you only said that AFTER I said that you shouldn't say it was dirty.

You also said:

Quote:
I never assaulted anyone or forced my opinion down anyones throat, I merely wrote my opinion. Which was aparently enough to get mr. high and all mighty to smite me!
And:

Quote:
I wasn't rude or mean to anyone, nor was I being aggressive or biased.

You never assulted anyone?? You merely wrote your opinion and then I smited at you? You were not rude when calling something else a dick? I on the other hand never made one personal comment. I don't know who you are, I don't care who you are, I only responded to what you actually said BEFORE you choose to change your language. Your comments throughout this thread has been an embarrasement to yourself and to the rest of us Danes, and that's why I choose to make the statement that the Czechs or their goals were not dirty. That was an answer to your (apparent) opinion. Not to you as a person.

Quote:
Seriously, I am tired of all you selfproclaimed forum police officers.
We are not acting like forum police. We stated our opinion on a subject that you choose. On the other hand you said:

Quote:
Keep your Nuck hate outta here please!
Then:

Quote:
Also, YES you are entitled to your opinion, what you are not entiteld too is airing it here! Now youre opinion about hockey and the game, GO ON! but about me, NO I dont think that belongs on a public forum.. At least not with the choice of words you chose!
We are not entitled to an opinion? Or do you mean only about you? Well, no-one has launched a single personal attack on you. And I have most certainly not, so I don't know what choice of words you are talking about.

How about you take on of those chill pills?

By the way: My comment about that you maybe bit on the Eller bias was because you first stated that it was a good goal without realizing that maybe it was offside. Then Eller says it's a bad goal in the intermission report, and suddenly you are absolutely sure that it was bad everything about it was dirty.

PS: I know I also said the word dirty, but that was about a one year old hit made by Hansen in the SCF. Just to have that clarified before you jump on me.

I am not going to respond anymore if you choose to continue this argument. Now you know...


Last edited by Robin Hood: 05-05-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Robin Hood is offline  
Old
05-05-2012, 08:27 AM
  #153
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,393
vCash: 500
Let's hope we all can leave the heat of the match behind us, and let any bad words be in the past. It's not constructive to continue this line of discussion. I'm not taken any sides in this. It's in my oppinion all a storm in a glass of water. A perceived insult leads to a comment of another perceived insult, that ends ends becomming real insults. From both points of views you are both correct, but to continue just escalates the situation.

Justinov is offline  
Old
05-05-2012, 08:45 AM
  #154
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,592
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovand View Post
Good thing about internet message boards is that you can go back and see what people actually said. Should we just summarize for the fun of it? In chronological order:

On first goal:

On first goal:

On second goal:

Other comments:







Overall:











Me:



You did state that BOTH goals were dirty. So perhaps YOU should make sure what you actually wrote before accusing me of not reading everything properly.

Now all your smilies when you demand respect were unfortunately not copied, but that doesn't take anything away from that your passive aggressive style is laughable and that warrants one comment about refraining from calling this and that dirty.

So far in this thread you have called people: Horrible, dirty (like a hundred times), dicks, thuggish. On the same time you demand that people do not attack you personally, although no-one did. You are demanding that people do not put words in your mouth, although no-one did. You are demaning that people do not attack your opinion after you have insulted everyone in sight. These demands are seasoned with a lot of smilies as semiotic tools to aid your passive aggressive behaviour. Basically you insult everyone but when someone replies you say they shouldn't because it was only your opinion.

Then I and a few others were merely pointing out that the game was not dirty which you have stated a hundred times. At that point you had not taken those words back.

Then you go berserk and claim that you already said that it was a bad choise of word, even though you only said that AFTER I said that you shouldn't say it was dirty.

You also said:



And:




You never assulted anyone?? You merely wrote your opinion and then I smited at you? You were not rude when calling something else a dick? I on the other hand never made one personal comment. I don't know who you are, I don't care who you are, I only responded to what you actually said BEFORE you choose to change your language. Your comments throughout this thread has been an embarrasement to yourself and to the rest of us Danes, and that's why I choose to make the statement that the Czechs or their goals were not dirty. That was an answer to your (apparent) opinion. Not to you as a person.



We are not acting like forum police. We stated our opinion on a subject that you choose. On the other hand you said:



Then:



We are not entitled to an opinion? Or do you mean only about you? Well, no-one has launched a single personal attack on you. And I have most certainly not, so I don't know what choice of words you are talking about.

How about you take on of those chill pills?

By the way: My comment about that you maybe bit on the Eller bias was because you first stated that it was a good goal without realizing that maybe it was offside. Then Eller says it's a bad goal in the intermission report, and suddenly you are absolutely sure that it was bad everything about it was dirty.

PS: I know I also said the word dirty, but that was about a one year old hit made by Hansen in the SCF. Just to have that clarified before you jump on me.

I am not going to respond anymore if you choose to continue this argument. Now you know...
Is it really that important for you to get the last word? So important, you feel the need to unfairly deliver me like this with no chance for me to defend it? Wow how grownup!

Welll, here you go, you get the last words of discussion, as I do not feel I have to defend myself against this.
All I tried to do, was state my opinion about a game. I then tried to tell you I did not mean it that way, but someone(you) feels the need to put me in my place, bad poster, BAD!

Look the way you summerize it, is not fair and very wrong so just do whatever you want.. I dont care... If you dont like the way I post dont comment. People are different and have VERY different views and opinions.

People like you who blindly think they are always right and will stop at nothing to prove so, well I think you are horrible people. I tried to calm this discussion down, but you just REALLY wanted me to not just get knocked over, NO NO, you wanted to kick me while I was lying down

Have it you way I was wrong, you were right Mr police officer...

You felt I was doing what you state, And I think you are either over-exaggerating or misinterpreting me purposely! So why not just leave it at that? Are you that much of a sore looser that you have to have me bend over backwerds?

Just get off my freaking back if you have to deliver me in such a way!


Last edited by ImGoingNucks: 05-05-2012 at 09:06 AM.
ImGoingNucks is offline  
Old
05-05-2012, 09:16 AM
  #155
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,592
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
I agree that Italy is not a walk over. They have to be taken seriously, and have to be blasted by speed in attack. As in the training game before the WC Denmark controlled period 1, then lost speed and then the match was equal the last two periods. If Denmark don't secure a good lead in period 1-2 it will be very nervous in period 3 if the Italians can still smell a possible draw or victory.

The czech will have to prove if their somewhat defensive hockey against Denmark (which was partly the result of Denmark playing well) can withstand the swedish stars. Then again Norway only got 3 against them....

What I'm worried about for with the danish team is that the best lines will run out of steam when we have the really important matches (Latvia, Germany, Norway)? How much did the 3-4 lines play in the Czech match?

Well Jannik Hansen is out of the run now

one game suspension for the tackle in the last two minutes.. Well don't think that is to fair tbh...

Not exactly making it easier for us.. I really REALLY hope we dont crash against Italy!

3rd line had alot of playing time, while the 4th line had very limited minutes Especially in the 3rd. But they did good, I remember at one point the danish 4th line had the puck all the shift in the Czech zone against the Czech 1st line..

ImGoingNucks is offline  
Old
05-05-2012, 09:29 AM
  #156
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,393
vCash: 500
With Hansen of against Italy, Denmark will probably be down to 2 lines that can really press Italy, with 3-4 line holding even. Then it's the question whether it would be wise to let down the Swedish match....but the prestige and a Swedish coach for Denmark (not seeing that ever happen). So Denmark will have exausted 1-2 lines for the 3 last and most important matches.

Justinov is offline  
Old
05-06-2012, 10:17 AM
  #157
jammyrft
Registered User
 
jammyrft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Up North eh
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,882
vCash: 500
I missed the game. Without making this a ***** show can someone explain or post a video of what Hansen did

jammyrft is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.