HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Sens have re-signed F Peter Regin to a one-year contract.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-04-2012, 03:04 PM
  #1
SOKOL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Sens have re-signed F Peter Regin to a one-year contract.

The @NHL_Sens have re-signed F Peter Regin to a one-year contract. Regin battled a shoulder injury last year and only played 10 games.

https://twitter.com/ctvottawa

SOKOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 03:08 PM
  #2
Gold Pads*
HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,039
vCash: 500
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1059413

Gold Pads* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 03:09 PM
  #3
Jaromir Jagrbombs
Registered User
 
Jaromir Jagrbombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 482
vCash: 500
Interesting... I'm assuming it's one way? Although I'm not really sure where he fits in with Silfverberg, Zibby and maybe Stone pushing for spots.

Jaromir Jagrbombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
  #4
SpezDispenser
Registered User
 
SpezDispenser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,597
vCash: 500
Really nice player. I hope he can stay healthy this time.

SpezDispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 03:12 PM
  #5
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,896
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaromir Jagrbombs View Post
Interesting... I'm assuming it's one way? Although I'm not really sure where he fits in with Silfverberg, Zibby and maybe Stone pushing for spots.
It is indeed 1-way

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 03:15 PM
  #6
Jaromir Jagrbombs
Registered User
 
Jaromir Jagrbombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
It is indeed 1-way
Cool, I assume he'll slide in as our 3C next year if he stays healthy. Spezza, Turris, Regin, JOB down the middle sounds good to me lol.

Jaromir Jagrbombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
  #7
TrueGrit
Registered User
 
TrueGrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,574
vCash: 500
He may be better suited for the wing. We're more likely looking at..

Spezza
Turris
Smith
JOB/Konopka

Looks like Winny is done in Ottawa unfortunately, his entire career is in jeopardy.

TrueGrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 04:14 PM
  #8
Robin Hood
Registered User
 
Robin Hood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueGrit View Post
He may be better suited for the wing. We're more likely looking at..

Spezza
Turris
Smith
JOB/Konopka

Looks like Winny is done in Ottawa unfortunately, his entire career is in jeopardy.
I assume Winny = Winchester - is he injured or something? Because career does not necessarily mean NHL.

On Peter, good for him. I believe this takes him to UFA next summer which gives him options if he's not able to bounce back in the upcomming season. He is an immensely talented player who have been so unfortunate with injuries. He could have been a star in this league.

Robin Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 04:41 PM
  #9
internetdotcom
11 + 15 + 19 = 666
 
internetdotcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Capital O
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,900
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to internetdotcom Send a message via Yahoo to internetdotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovand View Post
I assume Winny = Winchester - is he injured or something? Because career does not necessarily mean NHL.

On Peter, good for him. I believe this takes him to UFA next summer which gives him options if he's not able to bounce back in the upcomming season. He is an immensely talented player who have been so unfortunate with injuries. He could have been a star in this league.
Yes, Winny = Winchester. He's had concussion issues which have kept him out much of the season. He likely is done in Ottawa, which is a shame, because he's a nice guy, and works hard. If he is done in Ottawa, I really hope he can get his career on track elsewhere in the NHL.

internetdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 05:13 PM
  #10
h2owned
Registered User
 
h2owned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 662
vCash: 500
Spezza
Turris
Regin
Smith with JOB as an extra. Hopefully if Murray comes through with a 25 goal scorer we can roll the Foligno-Regin-Neil as the 3rd line.

h2owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 06:57 PM
  #11
Skid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 645
vCash: 500
If we dont land a top line winger I'd rather regin before greening on that top line.

Skid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2012, 08:32 PM
  #12
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?
 
wubwubwubwub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,172
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid View Post
If we dont land a top line winger I'd rather regin before greening on that top line.
Totally agree with this. Not to mention I think a bottom 6 with Greening, Konopka, Smith, Neil, Foligno and Zibanejad would be plain dirty.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 05:00 AM
  #13
Robin Hood
Registered User
 
Robin Hood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by internetdotcom View Post
Yes, Winny = Winchester. He's had concussion issues which have kept him out much of the season. He likely is done in Ottawa, which is a shame, because he's a nice guy, and works hard. If he is done in Ottawa, I really hope he can get his career on track elsewhere in the NHL.
That's a shame. Maybe he can get back on track in a less physical league with more ice space like the SEL.

Robin Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2012, 05:23 AM
  #14
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?
 
wubwubwubwub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,172
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovand View Post
That's a shame. Maybe he can get back on track in a less physical league with more ice space like the SEL.
Yeah I think he might be done in the NHL but I really hope he can continue somewhere else, even if only for another year or two.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2012, 10:35 PM
  #15
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 38,919
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
for 800k, i'm happy

OmniSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2012, 10:37 PM
  #16
Fleury14
Kipper
 
Fleury14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,580
vCash: 500
I'd take him on the Flames if he was just re-signed for tradebait as the Sens do have quite a few young/youngish Cs already.

Fleury14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.