Notices

Flames sign Roman Cervenka

Old
05-07-2012, 05:00 PM
OrrwastheBeatles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKarey Plekoretty View Post
Hey guys, just was wondering if anyone had any info on my question about Cervenka. I have season tickets for next year, so I was pretty stoked to hear about this signing and read up on this guy. Excited to see what the additions of him and Sven will do to the club

Anyways, I was just wondering what his contract situation is

After his 1 year is over, what is his status as a FA. Based on his age/first year in the league, etc., at season/contract end, is he an UFA or RFA?

Just curious if he can play a lights out year, then just leave for the free agaency market at seasons end?

Cheers
He becomes a UFA

I would think that if things work out well this season however, that he would desire to stay and the Flames would desire to keep him.

Conversely, if things are falling apart and the Flames are trading players at the deadline, he is another potential asset to move.

OrrwastheBeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2012, 07:38 PM
PKarey Plekoretty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrrwastheBeatles View Post
He becomes a UFA

I would think that if things work out well this season however, that he would desire to stay and the Flames would desire to keep him.

Conversely, if things are falling apart and the Flames are trading players at the deadline, he is another potential asset to move.
Cool thanks for clarifying

Yeah, for sure though, if he produces at a top 6 forward clip and the Flames wanted to hold on to him, one would assume both sides are probably happy at that point and could get a deal done

PKarey Plekoretty is offline   Reply With Quote