HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

Closed Thread

Old
05-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Giacomin

vCash: 500
I had the WFAN on and it was reported by Mike Francesa that the game if played would definitely be a night game TBA. The players golf tournament is scheduled for the daytime. Francesa might not be a hockey guy but he is usually right on when it comes to TV programming.

Old
05-08-2012, 09:46 PM
bobbop
Henrik's Pop

Slightly OT but important: Anyone ever have a BIG problem with Stub Hub? Please PM me.

Old
05-08-2012, 09:48 PM
bobbop
Henrik's Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
Game 7 would be a night game the NHL has announced. NBC has a daytime conflict with golf during the daytime.
NBC announced next flagship network game would be May 19th.

Old
05-09-2012, 09:51 AM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Tickets for Sat:

Alright here's the deal....I have a pair in sec 406 for saturday night if the game happens. I was planning on going but had to come back to Charlotte yesterday. They are not right next to eachother, rather they are directly infront/behind eachother--one row apart, same seat # (weird i know). Face on each ticket is $108. I'm not looking to snag a profit here, just the cost associated with over-nighting the tickets (im an idiot and ordered the physicals, then proceeded to bring them with me to charlotte). The view is also partially obstructed.

Not the most appealing situation, but I am sure it will be the cheapest you will find for a game 7, and rather than put them up on stubhub, I'd rather sell for face to a good fan. I have sat here before, and usually because of the partial obstruction, end up walking back a couple rows and standing which I find to be cool.

Also willing to sell singles separately. PM me if interested.

Old
05-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

When i was at the garden on monday, some staff members were saying if there was a game 7, it would be at 1230. So im not sure where people here are getting there info

Old
05-09-2012, 10:05 AM
FOD

I can't believe I....

...sold my tickets for game 5. I will regret that FOREVER!!!!!

Old
05-09-2012, 10:09 AM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerfan View Post
When i was at the garden on monday, some staff members were saying if there was a game 7, it would be at 1230. So im not sure where people here are getting there info
Was reported on WFAN yesterday, I also heard Mike FATcessa say that too on his show yesterday afternoon because NBC has golf in the afternoon

Old
05-09-2012, 10:21 AM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zajacs Bowl Cut View Post
hoping to hear ticket info ASAP

and if ANYONE is caught selling to Rangers fans they should be executed
Quote:
Originally Posted by severian View Post
we should band together and try to get as many devil fans in the building as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
Yes, that is a great idea and all STHers should get extras for their friends that are Devils fans. I know a lot of people did that for Round-2 and it helped keep some orange out of The Rock.

Old
05-09-2012, 10:23 AM
FOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerfan View Post
NBC has golf on from 1:30 to 7:00 so 12:30 does not make sense. It looks like it would be 7:30.

Old
05-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Giglio NYR15
Section 417

I want to play the devils just so national tv sees how much a joke they are and are all like wtf why is there so much blue in that arena? Especially when the cheering drowns out the music they play after we score. AHA

Old
05-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Giacomin

The Rangers just posted on their website that Saturday is scheduled for a 730 PM start. Hopefully the Rangers close out the Caps tonite so we don,t have to worry about Saturday!

Old
05-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Cliffy1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
The Rangers just posted on their website that Saturday is scheduled for a 730 PM start. Hopefully the Rangers close out the Caps tonite so we don,t have to worry about Saturday!

Francessa said today that he "heard" that if the Rangers close out the Caps tonight Game 1 will be Sunday and not Saturday. That will stink with it being Mom's day and all.

I sort of believe him because he sounded so sure, but I am well aware that half the time he is just making s--- up. Anybody else hearing any whispers about potential Game 1 time and date?

I know I am ahead of myself, but when you have a job/family/etc. you need adavnace notice to try to work these things out.

Old
05-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Giacomin

I heard the same thing. I heard that the game might be Sunday night because the NHL figures the TV ratings would be better at night on Mothers day. I was hoping for Monday night to start the series. Either way once the Rangers take care of business the next round should be great!

Old
05-09-2012, 01:05 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOD View Post
...sold my tickets for game 5. I will regret that FOREVER!!!!!
How about the people who went to the game but left before 19:53.40 of the third? Probably not many, but you know who you are...

Old
05-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
How about the people who went to the game but left before 19:53.40 of the third? Probably not many, but you know who you are...
Im glad they left because obviously those people were the bad luck, once they left the Rangers tied it and won

Old
05-09-2012, 01:11 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy1814 View Post
Francessa said today that he "heard" that if the Rangers close out the Caps tonight Game 1 will be Sunday and not Saturday. That will stink with it being Mom's day and all.

I sort of believe him because he sounded so sure, but I am well aware that half the time he is just making s--- up. Anybody else hearing any whispers about potential Game 1 time and date?

I know I am ahead of myself, but when you have a job/family/etc. you need adavnace notice to try to work these things out.
He's right. Found out about the schedules from a family friend. We win tonight, series starts Sunday night, if we win Saturday it starts on Monday.

05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
He's right. Found out about the schedules from a family friend. We win tonight, series starts Sunday night, if we win Saturday it starts on Monday.
So you take Mom out to lunch and a show in the afternoon, and go to the game at night. Heck, maybe she wants to come along too

Old
05-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Cliffy1814

Quote:
So you take Mom out to lunch and a show in the afternoon, and go to the game at night. Heck, maybe she wants to come along too
Having bought Devil tickets in the past to watch the Rangers at the rock, I am on their list for Pre-sale for round 3.
Look at this sad plea from their ticket department that was in the body of the email they sent me:

Additionally, because both teams remaining in the other series have fan bases in close proximity, we ask you to be as dedicated as the last two rounds in ensuring that The Rock is filled with as much RED as possible. Please once again consider that collective rallying cry as you make your decisions on whether or not to pick up additional seats for re-sale. We ask that if you are interested in re-sale, that you do everything in your power to try to get the tickets in the hands of other Devils fans specifically. We know many of you had friends that came out to Rounds 1 and 2 and this is the perfect opportunity to invite them back for what should be an epic series. As a fan base, this is our opportunity to collectively establish The Rock as the BEST home ice advantage in the NHL. You as fans, have the power to make that happen!

Old
05-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
Having bought Devil tickets in the past to watch the Rangers at the rock, I am on their list for Pre-sale for round 3.
Look at this sad plea from their ticket department that was in the body of the email they sent me:

Additionally, because both teams remaining in the other series have fan bases in close proximity, we ask you to be as dedicated as the last two rounds in ensuring that The Rock is filled with as much RED as possible. Please once again consider that collective rallying cry as you make your decisions on whether or not to pick up additional seats for re-sale. We ask that if you are interested in re-sale, that you do everything in your power to try to get the tickets in the hands of other Devils fans specifically. We know many of you had friends that came out to Rounds 1 and 2 and this is the perfect opportunity to invite them back for what should be an epic series. As a fan base, this is our opportunity to collectively establish The Rock as the BEST home ice advantage in the NHL. You as fans, have the power to make that happen!
That's just sad

Old
05-09-2012, 02:10 PM
RangerFan09

Quote:

That gave my a good laugh, The rock will NEVER be the best home ice advantage, they'll always be too many visiting fans there.

Old
05-09-2012, 02:20 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Are there even enough Devil fans to pack the Rock? Maybe they should band together with Islanders fan so they can approach 75% or something

Old
05-09-2012, 02:22 PM
RangerFan09

Quote:
Are there even enough Devil fans to pack the Rock? Maybe they should band together with Islanders fan so they can approach 75% or something
Even if they do that, I still think it be closer to 50% then it would be to 75%!

Old
05-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Abooch68

Quote:

Wow.. has a team ever done something like this?

Old
05-09-2012, 02:36 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:

Buy as many extras as you can. If we make it then you or other Ranger fans can go, if not then you can make money reselling em. No lose situation.

Old
05-09-2012, 02:37 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

thread has reached the post limit, please continue to Part II:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...php?p=49499015

Closed Thread