HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Bandwagon thread

Old
05-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Wile E Coyotes

vCash: 500

This should be linked to the first post!!

Wile E Coyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 12:40 AM
OKCDevil

Great image! LOL

Another reason we in Oklahoma qualify...

OKCDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Blanick
Winter is coming

vCash: 50
Ok now that my mourning period is over I am ready to jump on board. Why? Because if there is one player in the league that deserves a cup before he retires its Shane Doan. Have nothing but respect for him for being so loyal to the Coyotes all these years.

Also very happy to hear the Coyotes will be staying in the desert, congrats on the the new ownership.

Blanick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 10:13 AM
4thline4life
The Mased God

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Looks like almost every Flyers fan is jumping on the Kings bandwagon calling the Kings "Flyers West" in the process.

However, it looks like almost every Sharks and Ducks Fan is on our Bandwagon.
i don't get it, why would you want to watch the players you traded away win the cup a year later...that's salt in the wound for me. Hopping on the phoenix bandwagon

4thline4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Justified
Amaro out

vCash: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceman26 View Post
i don't get it, why would you want to watch the players you traded away win the cup a year later...that's salt in the wound for me. Hopping on the phoenix bandwagon
I want the Coyotes to win but if they happen to lose the Kings I would want LA to take. No way will I be able to handle a cup by NYR/NJD.

Justified is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 11:26 AM
OKHoosier41218

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCDevil View Post
I know of two others, so with you and me that makes four! Yeah, Oklahoma is a good place to be but I miss the Valley too. And even though it's hotter digit-wise in Phoenix, the summers in OKC are much worse IMO. High heat and oppressive humidity. Yuck.
LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about OK summers. I never thought I'd miss an Arizona summer quite like I did the first summer I was out here.

I dig the Oklahoma Coyotes picture. About fifteen years ago, my aunt and uncle (who lived in OKC) bought me one of their shirts that I used to wear religiously. I haven't seen that logo in years. If you see someone wearing a Phoenix Coyotes shirt in southeastern Oklahoma, there's a good chance that's me. Sadly, I'm about two and a half hours in all directions from hockey, so I don't go to too many games anymore. Luckily, I got to see a Coyotes game while on vacation in the Bay Area this season. I miss Jobing.com Arena...badly...

OKHoosier41218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 08:51 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Could a mod please edit this one into the OP? (Thanks for making it WC!) I currently can't edit my posts

AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyotes View Post

This should be linked to the first post!!
This too, mods?

AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 10:17 PM
OKCDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomZoom18 View Post
LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about OK summers. I never thought I'd miss an Arizona summer quite like I did the first summer I was out here.

I dig the Oklahoma Coyotes picture. About fifteen years ago, my aunt and uncle (who lived in OKC) bought me one of their shirts that I used to wear religiously. I haven't seen that logo in years. If you see someone wearing a Phoenix Coyotes shirt in southeastern Oklahoma, there's a good chance that's me. Sadly, I'm about two and a half hours in all directions from hockey, so I don't go to too many games anymore. Luckily, I got to see a Coyotes game while on vacation in the Bay Area this season. I miss Jobing.com Arena...badly...
Yeah, these summers... god. I think native AZ types would melt out here. Air is so thick come July-Aug.

So, Little Dixie, eh? Depending on what part, I either feel sorry for you or REALLY sorry for you.

OKCDevil is offline   Reply With Quote