HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Coyotes motivated the heck out of me tonight

Old
05-09-2012, 11:31 PM
CoyoteSoldier
Rookie User

vCash: 500
The Coyotes motivated the heck out of me tonight

Thinking of the blue collar approach of the Coyotes, it gave me a lot of motivation tonight. Typical of the Infantry we walk everywhere, and our company did a 20 mile road march with 80 lbs on our backs. A lot of Coyotes fans up here in Fort Drum (they send a lot of Arizonans up here to the 10th Mountan Division). I know it's kind of meaningless, and definetly of topic. But thanks Yotes for that little extra motivation to never quit.

CoyoteSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Coyotes Crusader

Thanks for your post Coyote Soldier. You men and women in uniform inspire all of us!

Hope you can make it out to a Coyotes game sometime. Maybe we could even get you nominated as the "Hero Of The Game", which is something we do each game in order to honor a member of the U.S. Military.

Go Yotes. Beat LA!

Coyotes Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2012, 11:59 PM
AZviaNJ
@AZviaNJviaNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteSoldier View Post
Thinking of the blue collar approach of the Coyotes, it gave me a lot of motivation tonight. Typical of the Infantry we walk everywhere, and our company did a 20 mile road march with 80 lbs on our backs. A lot of Coyotes fans up here in Fort Drum (they send a lot of Arizonans up here to the 10th Mountan Division). I know it's kind of meaningless, and definetly of topic. But thanks Yotes for that little extra motivation to never quit.
WOW! Great comments CoyoteSoldier!! Thank you for everything you do to support our great country. There is NOTHING meaningless about anything about your comments in any way!! That's always on topic!

Glad the Yotes are motivating you. It's great to see this great TEAM helping another great TEAM!!

AZviaNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-10-2012, 12:20 AM
BigGumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteSoldier View Post
First, thank you for your continued service and dedication to this great country.

Second, while I know Fort Drum is quite a ways away from NYC, maybe the Yotes could face the Rangers in the SCF and give you an opportunity to cheer them on.

BigGumby is offline   Reply With Quote