HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Luongo Trade Talk Part. 3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-11-2012, 11:24 PM
  #101
ddawg1950
Registered User
 
ddawg1950's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheGiant View Post
I agree. Other teams might take a flyer on him, but with that contract, the Canucks are going to get little if anything back.
I disagree.

But the real truth is in what Gillis thinks they need to get out of this deal. And that's why there is no guarantee that it is Lou who will be traded.

So if Burke thinks he has the winning poker hand here, he is sadly mistaken. There are other suitors for Luongo besides the Leafs...and there are lots and lots of other suitors for Schneids.

And Burke needs a goaltender more than we need to do a deal with Toronto. Burke better be prepared for that and make offers accordingly.

ddawg1950 is offline  
Old
05-11-2012, 11:35 PM
  #102
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossey3535 View Post
The more I read this stuff, the more I am convinced that a Luongo trade is probably not going to net the players we think it is. I'd be more than happy to get some 1st round picks and prospects out of this.
I think Gillis will (or should), ultimately, get a return back equal to, or greater than, the value of Luongo to this team... and Luongo is a franchise goaltender to this team... I don't think it will be a quick process, however...

Assuming Gillis decides to go with Schneider, I assume that Gillis will lock Schneider up to a long term contract ASAP. And once Schneider is locked up, there's all the time in the world on Gillis' side...

Luongo is a team-first player... While he definitely wants to be #1, I don't see him being a distraction to the rest of the team... IMHO, Luongo will be supportive of Schneider (his good friend), and the rest of his teammates (also his good friends), and he'll do what is called upon him to help the team win... I'm convinced of this...

Obviously, the first opportunity to try and get an equal, or greater, return for Luongo is at this year's draft... If the return is underwhelming, wait... The next opportunity is probably after the dust has cleared with free agency... If the return is underwhelming, wait... The next opportunity is probably the start of pre-season... If the return is underwhelming, wait... The next opportunity is probably after pre-season... If the return is underwhelming, wait... The next opportunity is probably around Christmas... If the return is underwhelming, wait... The next opportunity is probably the trade deadline... If the return is underwhelming, wait... And so on, and so on...

Luongo is a fantastic player... His contribution to this team is very much notable... Luongo should yield a return similar, or more, to his contribution (be it, immediate similar contribution - roster players... or future, predicted similar contribution - prospects and picks)... If he's not, hold onto Luongo as the 1B, IMHO... Luongo can very much help this team win a cup, even as a 1B... He'll either accept the role, or expand his list... Gillis has until 2022 to get the "right" return...

Once Schneider is locked up, Gillis can be as patient as he needs to be... I don't believe that Luongo is going to be a distraction... But, if after a certain amount of time, Luongo is being a distraction, trade him for an underwhelming return then... If Gillis is lucky enough to get Suter and Parise (and salary cap room is needed), trade Luongo for an underwhelming return then... But if there is no real need to clear cap room, keep Schneider as the 1A and Luongo as a 1B until a team realizes that they can't get a franchise goaltender for a handful of beans + Schenn... A team is bound to be very desperate over the course of next season... A team who's being let down with shoddy goaltending is bound to offer equal, or more, value back... One is bound to realize that when you decide to eat the dog, don't choke on it's tail... IMO, worst case scenario, Luongo gets traded next trade deadline...

If I'm Gillis, I do rush to get Schneider signed long term (assuming Gillis' plan is to keep Schneider, and turn Luongo into equally, or greater, value elsewhere)... Once Schneider is locked up, if I'm Gillis, I take all the time as needed... If I'm Gillis, I only accept an underwhelming return if Luongo is disrupting the team's success, or if a prize, expensive player is in the bag - and salary cap space is needed... If neither of these two things happen, I'd fully support having Luongo retire a Canuck...


Last edited by I in the Eye: 05-11-2012 at 11:43 PM.
I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-11-2012, 11:39 PM
  #103
Linden4PM
Registered User
 
Linden4PM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Westminster
Country: Canada
Posts: 40
vCash: 500
I love how many lou haters are on these boards

Here's the thing IF Lou does get traded. Which no one knows for sure if it'll happen. Last I checked no one on this board is even remotely close to even be the towel boy of an NHL team let alone be the gm of one. All these random proposals even thou I agree with some are our own speculation. Any GM that needs a #1 that happens to be on this imaginary list are gonna be willing to play ball aslong as MG is willing as well, meaning nothing rediculous ie. Crosby for Lou that ain't gonna happen. But I wouldnt be surprised to see a Connolly or Komi trade happy

Here's what I do know the team needs a shakeup not a blow up get rid of Raymond Ballard Lou or schneider. Possibly even shake the core with an elder or borrows deal (yes, I said it. Hate it but it's a possibility) possibly move both tenders and gamble on lack just do something to force change. Canucks style of hockey was predictable this year ecspecially into the playoffs. I still have trust in MG. and for once in along while excited about draft day

Linden4PM is offline  
Old
05-11-2012, 11:44 PM
  #104
kanuck87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
Assuming Gillis decides to go with Schneider, I assume that Gillis will lock Schneider up to a long term contract ASAP. And once Schneider is locked up, there's all the time in the world on Gillis' side...
There is zero chance Schneider signs a long-term contract as long as Luongo remains a Canuck.

kanuck87 is offline  
Old
05-11-2012, 11:49 PM
  #105
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
There is zero chance Schneider signs a long-term contract as long as Luongo remains a Canuck.
If both Schneider and Luongo are clear that the Canucks are going with Schneider going forward, and shopping Lu, Schneider will sign... It would be silly to not have Schneider signed to a long term contract, before trading Lu... You lock up the one you plan to keep before getting rid of the one you are not... It's how you ensure that you don't fall off a cliff...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:01 AM
  #106
kanuck87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
If both Schneider and Luongo are clear that the Canucks are going with Schneider going forward, and shopping Lu, Schneider will sign...
Or Schneider could sign a one-year contract, and wait until Luongo is traded before signing long-term. That way, he keeps his options open if MG/AV pulls the switcheroo and goes with Luongo at some time during the season or in the playoffs.

If the Flyers can trade Mike Richards and Jeff Carter after they signed cap-friendly long-term contracts, I would not trust any kind of a verbal promise from anyone.

kanuck87 is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:10 AM
  #107
Hal 9000*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
If both Schneider and Luongo are clear that the Canucks are going with Schneider going forward, and shopping Lu, Schneider will sign... It would be silly to not have Schneider signed to a long term contract, before trading Lu... You lock up the one you plan to keep before getting rid of the one you are not... It's how you ensure that you don't fall off a cliff...
Your plan is to hedge the bet - that's all. You want Schneider, but you want the security net that is Luongo. I don't think either goalie wants that. Capwise, its not a good idea either.

Hal 9000* is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:11 AM
  #108
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
Or Schneider could sign a one-year contract, and wait until Luongo is traded before signing long-term. That way, he keeps his options open if MG/AV pulls the switcheroo and goes with Luongo at some time during the season or in the playoffs.

If the Flyers can trade Mike Richards and Jeff Carter after they signed cap-friendly long-term contracts, I would not trust any kind of a verbal promise from anyone.
I don't believe there is so much distrust between Schneider and the Canucks organization... The Canucks have been great to Schneider, and Schneider has been great to the Canucks... I see no reason why this wouldn't continue... There's great history and good faith here between both parties...

But, if Schneider is only willing to sign a 1-year contract, Gillis' decision is pretty easy... He should keep Luongo long term, and trade Schneider... Otherwise, the Canucks are probably going to be without any #1 goaltender in the foreseeable future... Something is seriously wrong if Schneider is only willing to sign a 1-year contract... Trade Luongo now, and then potentially lose Schneider next year as an UFA? Seems rather foolish to me, to put yourself in that situation...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:16 AM
  #109
kanuck87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
I don't believe there is so much distrust between Schneider and the Canucks organization... The Canucks have been great to Schneider, and Schneider has been great to the Canucks... I see no reason why this wouldn't continue... There's great history and good faith here between both parties...

But, if Schneider is only willing to sign a 1-year contract, Gillis' decision is pretty easy... He should keep Luongo long term, and trade Schneider... Otherwise, the Canucks are probably going to be without any #1 goaltender in the foreseeable future... Something is seriously wrong if Schneider is only willing to sign a 1-year contract... Trade Luongo now, and then potentially lose Schneider next year as an UFA? Seems rather foolish to me, to put yourself in that situation...
If you put yourself in Schneider's shoes, you run the risk that after signing long-term that Luongo steals the job from you, and you end up getting traded to a place like Columbus.

I'm sure that Schneider will want the financial security that comes with a long-term contract, and he'll do it with the Canucks, but he has to know that the team is 100% invested in him, and the only way that happens is if Luongo is traded. No having to look over his shoulder that one or two bad starts could potentially get him stapled to the bench for the foreseeable future.

This is why it's important that MG trades Luongo, and sooner the better.

kanuck87 is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:16 AM
  #110
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
Your plan is to hedge the bet - that's all. You want Schneider, but you want the security net that is Luongo. I don't think either goalie wants that. Capwise, its not a good idea either.
No, I don't want the security net that is Luongo... I want a good return... If it is deemed that Luongo can help the team more than the return (now or in the future), hold onto Luongo... The Canucks would be better off... Capwise, it's fine, until it is not... If it ever is not, then accept an underwhelming return if need be... Until a problem is created, keep the team together that gives the team the best chance to win...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:23 AM
  #111
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
If you put yourself in Schneider's shoes, you run the risk that after signing long-term that Luongo steals the job from you, and you end up getting traded to a place like Columbus.

I'm sure that Schneider will want the financial security that comes with a long-term contract, and he'll do it with the Canucks, but he has to know that the team is 100% invested in him, and the only way that happens is if Luongo is traded. No having to look over his shoulder that one or two bad starts could potentially get him stapled to the bench for the foreseeable future.
If Schneider puts himself in the Canuck shoes, he will realize that the Canucks can't trade Luongo before he (Cory) signs a long term contract... Everyone will know that Luongo is being shopped... That will be the plan... Of course, plans can sometimes change... If Cory receives a significant injury (knock on wood he doesn't) or something, then yes, Luongo could play as the #1 and remain a Canuck... Or, if Luongo steals Schneider's job, maybe Schneider asks to be traded? Can't account for everything that is going to happen... The best Gillis can do is keep the best team possible together, for as long as he can... and adapt based on what is happening in the present...

Here's an example... Anaheim traded Gardiner, thinking Schultz was better and in the bag... Now, chances are really good, Anaheim will be without Gardiner and Schultz... Two excellent young dmen... Foolish, IMHO... Given the importance of the goaltending position, Gillis can't trade Luongo before having Schneider signed long term... If Schneider doesn't agree to a long-term contract, then Schneider is the one that needs to be traded... Schneider needs a new contract this year... A negotiation needs to be done... Get this done as the #1 offseason priority - it's the most important thing this offseason Gillis needs to do... If the negotiation doesn't result in a long-term deal, something is wrong...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:24 AM
  #112
kanuck87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
No, I don't want the security net that is Luongo... I want a good return... If it is deemed that Luongo can help the team more than the return (now or in the future), hold onto Luongo... The Canucks would be better off... Capwise, it's fine, until it is not... If it ever is not, then accept an underwhelming return if need be... Until a problem is created, keep the team together that gives the team the best chance to win...
How does Luongo help the team when he is stapled to the bench for 60-65 games?

kanuck87 is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:30 AM
  #113
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
How does Luongo help the team when he is stapled to the bench for 60-65 games?
Luongo stapled to the bench helps the team more than Schenn... And, players get injured... If Schneider gets hurt (or in a slump), the Canucks still have grade A goaltending... Who said 60-65 games? Once both are signed long term, break it in half if need be... It's not forever, Luongo is being shopped... It just might take until Burke's job is truly in jeapordy (or something similar) to get the return that the Canucks should... It just might take TB having another half year of terrible goaltending...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:52 AM
  #114
kanuck87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
Luongo stapled to the bench helps the team more than Schenn... And, players get injured... If Schneider gets hurt (or in a slump), the Canucks still have grade A goaltending... Who said 60-65 games? Once both are signed long term, break it in half if need be... It's not forever, Luongo is being shopped... It just might take until Burke's job is truly in jeapordy (or something similar) to get the return that the Canucks should... It just might take TB having another half year of terrible goaltending...
I guess you've already forgotten about this.

Quote:
If both Schneider and Luongo are clear that the Canucks are going with Schneider going forward, and shopping Lu, Schneider will sign...
Yup, Schneider signs long-term, ends up splitting 50-50 with Luongo, and god forbid if Luongo steals the job back, Schneider gets traded to a place he didn't want to go to, like Columbus. Sounds like a situation Schneider would enjoy being in.

kanuck87 is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 12:58 AM
  #115
Hal 9000*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
Luongo stapled to the bench helps the team more than Schenn... And, players get injured... If Schneider gets hurt (or in a slump), the Canucks still have grade A goaltending... Who said 60-65 games? Once both are signed long term, break it in half if need be... It's not forever, Luongo is being shopped... It just might take until Burke's job is truly in jeapordy (or something similar) to get the return that the Canucks should... It just might take TB having another half year of terrible goaltending...
And just how much **** should Luongo take?

"we're starting Schneids in the playoffs, be a team guy for us Lu"
"we want to go with Cory, could you waive your NTC Lu"
"we're not getting good enough offers for you, can you expand your list"
"we still can't get a deal done, can you just sit on the bench while TV cameras pan over to you every time Cory makes a save"

Sooner or later, Luongo should just tell them to **** off. If they don't want Lu, then man up and move him. If they don't want him around, he should never wear the Canuck jersey again. The guy is not a back-up.

Hal 9000* is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:03 AM
  #116
kanuck87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
And just how much **** should Luongo take?

"we're starting Schneids in the playoffs, be a team guy for us Lu"
"we want to go with Cory, could you waive your NTC Lu"
"we're not getting good enough offers for you, can you expand your list"
"we still can't get a deal done, can you just sit on the bench while TV cameras pan over to you every time Cory makes a save"

Sooner or later, Luongo should just tell them to **** off. If they don't want Lu, then man up and move him. If they don't want him around, he should never wear the Canuck jersey again. The guy is not a back-up.
Just imagine what Schneider will have to go through as well. Not worth the headaches, imo.

kanuck87 is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:11 AM
  #117
Hal 9000*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
Just imagine what Schneider will have to go through as well. Not worth the headaches, imo.
I was thinking that earlier. I guess I gapped as I was writing.

But yeah, I'm sure that if Schneider gets the starting job, he wants Luongo nowhere in sight.

Hal 9000* is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:12 AM
  #118
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
I guess you've already forgotten about this.

No, I didn't forget about that... The plan is to trade Luongo... The plan is to go with Schneider... It is an above-board plan... No malice intended...

If Luongo needs to play more than a few games for the short term, even as 1B, to appease him for the short term... and also maintain his trade value (the Gillis Hodgson plan), then play him... Besides, if you have two #1 goaltenders, that's a real benefit and luxury... Use it... It won't be long before left with one... Luongo is ready for market... May have to be patient for the market to be ready for Luongo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
Yup, Schneider signs long-term, ends up splitting 50-50 with Luongo, and god forbid if Luongo steals the job back, Schneider gets traded to a place he didn't want to go to, like Columbus. Sounds like a situation Schneider would enjoy being in.
I'm sure Schneider is more confident in his ability than that... This is the guy who stole Luongo's job... and by all accounts, is pretty mentally sharp... I doubt that this fear would prevent him from signing a long term deal before Luongo is traded - in the situation where everyone knows that Luongo is being shopped... It's just a matter of when...

What about Lack? Lack is supposedly an ace goaltender himself... Lack could steal Schneider's job too in a couple of years... Do you see this being a concern for Schneider signing a long term contract as well? Do you think Schneider would demand the Canucks ship Lack out too before he signs a long term deal?

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:18 AM
  #119
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
And just how much **** should Luongo take?

"we're starting Schneids in the playoffs, be a team guy for us Lu"
"we want to go with Cory, could you waive your NTC Lu"
"we're not getting good enough offers for you, can you expand your list"
"we still can't get a deal done, can you just sit on the bench while TV cameras pan over to you every time Cory makes a save"

Sooner or later, Luongo should just tell them to **** off. If they don't want Lu, then man up and move him. If they don't want him around, he should never wear the Canuck jersey again. The guy is not a back-up.
The minute it becomes a problem, if it becomes a problem, accept an underwhelming deal... The plan is to trade Luongo... Perhaps at that point, Luongo will have expanded his list... The problem has to be real, before making decisions to adapt to it... Too much uncertainty in life, to spend time adapting to problems that don't exist... The problem isn't real... It's imaginary... Focus on solving problems that do exist...

If no problems exist with having both Schneider and Luongo on the team together, continue along the path of getting the equivalent to what Luongo is worth to the team... Imagine if the team traded Schneider last year, anticipating that he wouldn't be happy as the backup this year... The situation isn't there where Gillis needs to accept an underwhelming deal as soon as possible... The minute the "right" trade is there, whenever that is, do this deal... Hopefully, it will be this draft... but I think it might take some time...

The problem that exists, first and foremost, is to sign Schneider long term...


Last edited by I in the Eye: 05-12-2012 at 01:40 AM.
I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:20 AM
  #120
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck87 View Post
Just imagine what Schneider will have to go through as well. Not worth the headaches, imo.
He'd be just like Hodgson, then... Except instead of demanding more ice time from AV... He's demanding personnel decisions from Gillis... If Schneider ends up with as much problem as you're forecasting... Trade him... He's not worth it, when there is another franchise goaltender already signed long term...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:29 AM
  #121
Canucker
Registered User
 
Canucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Prince Rupert, BC
Posts: 18,295
vCash: 500
I'm sure Gillis has already gauged who the more interested parties are for both Schneider and Luongo and what kind of value they have to those teams, and he probably also has a good idea of what Schneider is looking for in terms of a contract. So I'm pretty sure he's going to have his ducks in a row when he finally makes a decision who is going to be traded and for what.

Canucker is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 01:36 AM
  #122
Hal 9000*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
The minute it becomes a problem, if it becomes a problem, accept an underwhelming deal... The plan is to trade Luongo... Perhaps at that point, Luongo will have expanded his list... The problem has to be real, before making decisions to adapt to it... Too much uncertainty in life, to spend time adapting to problems that don't exist... The problem isn't real... It's imaginary... Focus on solving problems that do exist...

The problem that exists, first and foremost, is to sign Schneider long term...
You're not interested in showing Luongo an ounce of respect, are you?

Hal 9000* is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 02:06 AM
  #123
I in the Eye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country:
Posts: 4,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal 9000 View Post
You're not interested in showing Luongo an ounce of respect, are you?
How you get that I don't have respect for Luongo is beyond me... I have a great deal of respect for him... and I know him better than you are aware... One of the greatest compliments you can pay an adult, is to not feel like you need to treat him as a child... Roberto is not some mentally fragile boy... I believe that he understands the situation... IMO, I have more respect for him than you do... He's not somebody that needs to be coddled... Despite the impression you give, he can take a lot more than what I'm suggesting...

Gillis' goal is to assemble the best team possible... Gillis was hired to make difficult decisions... I trust that Gillis will do what he needs to do to get good value for Luongo (assuming Luongo is traded)... My feeling is that what Gillis may have to do, is be patient... It would be best for it to be done this draft... but I'm not convinced that the "right" deal will yet be there... Regardless, at the goodbye press conference, I doubt that Gillis cries... It just is, what it is...

I in the Eye is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 04:50 AM
  #124
alternate
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,900
vCash: 500
there's just no way we can go into camp next season with Luongo and Schneider both on the team. Maybe Luongo can and would handle being a #2, there's still no way it wouldn't be a distraction to the team and an unnecessary headache to AV.

I also doubt CS signs any long term deal with Luongo still on the team. More likely scenerio is MG and CS agree to terms, but CS holds off signing until Luongo gets moved.

This can't be dragged on and on. It doesn't have to be rushed, but it can't go all summer either. The way I see it, if Luongo is half as good as Pauser makes him out to be there will be a market. If that market won't bring back "good value", then it would be because Luongo isn't viewed as a top end goalie at this point, so why would we want to keep him hoping his value will somehow increase?

Either Luongo is still a top 10 goalie worth his contract, in which case getting fair value shouldn't be difficult. Or he's not a top goalie anymore, making Schneider the obvious choice and Luongo not worth any potential distractions to the team/coaches/fanbase/media/etc. Either way, keeping both isn't going to happen.

alternate is offline  
Old
05-12-2012, 10:12 AM
  #125
arsmaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 16,541
vCash: 500
Signing Cory to a one year deal might be the kiss of death on any supposed window we have.

We'd be running with Lack and insert UFA in 2013-2014.

arsmaster is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.