HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Right On Schedule?

Old
05-16-2012, 11:16 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
As far as the cap goes, agreed he has done a solid job with it, but the Kings did catch a huge break with Smyth wanting out. None of this would be possible if he were still on the books. It's why I argued for so long that is was a terrible terrible move to acquire a player on the downside with such an awful cap hit. I'm happy we caught a break though.
Disagree. If Smyth is here, Gagne's not. We'd still have had enough room for Carter at the deadline, since he and Johnson were almost a wash and the difference was so pro-rated down it had little impact on us.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 12:42 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

It is going as planned by what I have said here and to everyone else who would listen.

We are right on track. I didn't see the MR and JC trades coming but in the end we are playing when and where I thought we would.

Someone should start another "Are you satisfied" (with the team's progress etc) poll today. Bet we would get a different answer.

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Duc620

Hockey is a team game, a franchise game. Finally the Kings are a real team and franchise with their own identity. Thanks to AEG for letting Lombardi and his scouts and coaches get on with it. Thanks to the players for buying in and making the plans and systems work. It's real fun now. Just a joy to watch these guys grow up together and build a foundation for the future.

GO KINGS GO !!!

Duc620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
Name one kings player that had regressed under Sutter?
Kevin Westgarth

and maybe Jonathan Bernier

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote