HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How will tickets work for the presumed finals?

Old
05-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Whoot Whoot
Biased-NYR-Homer

vCash: 500
How will tickets work for the presumed finals?

Hey guys can anyone fill me in on how to get tickets for the finals? Sorry I dont mean, nor do I believe in, Jinxes. How does it work? I am completely clueless - I was thinking about sending some of my assistants down to the box office to camp out - are there box office tickets available? I really just have no idea how it works and I would like to secure some tickets. In Sherman Oaks.

Whoot Whoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 06:13 PM
The Butcher
Gutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post
Hey guys can anyone fill me in on how to get tickets for the finals? Sorry I dont mean, nor do I believe in, Jinxes. How does it work? I am completely clueless - I was thinking about sending some of my assistants down to the box office to camp out - are there box office tickets available? I really just have no idea how it works and I would like to secure some tickets. In Sherman Oaks.
It's gonna be a **** getting tickets at face value. If you're willing to pay the premium of Stubhub you might be able to find something in the low $400's.

The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Whoot Whoot
Biased-NYR-Homer

No tickets will be made avialable at cost to the public in any manner|?

Whoot Whoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 06:23 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

I'm in Row 7, Section 306; my ticket rep told me face value for my tickets will be $250 a piece. I imagine they will be made available to the public but the Kings are probably doing a priority thing for those who put a deposit down on season seats for next year.

Kings got a lot of crap for the ticket increase for next season but, as a Die Hard seat holder, I can't be happier with what will be $30 tickets for the Finals. 88% discount off of face value is pretty sweet. $12 tickets for what looks like, at worst, the defending WC Champs next season.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 06:24 PM
The Butcher
Gutless

Quote:
No tickets will be made avialable at cost to the public in any manner|?
Go to the Kings website and you can sign up for the drawing. They will be selecting people at random as far as I know.

Also, putting a deposit on season tix for next year is a good way to secure finals tickets.

Good Luck! I'll know I'll need it.

The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

My Finals tickets cost $50 each in the bleeders. It does pay in the long run to be a season ticket holder.

I am also sure that any additional tickets that may be available to me will be cost prohibitive.*

*Through the first three rounds we had priority to purchase additional tickets but the prices were out of sight for the seats offered. I do not know if they will give us priority for the last round, however.

Ron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 10:46 PM
MollerManor

I am curious myself if they offer us season ticket holders extra seats like they have previous rounds. I know the first two rounds they offered up to 8 extra, 3rd round 4 extra. Hoping it is 4 extra again or at least 2.

MollerManor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 10:56 PM
The Tikkanen
Pest

Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
You're going to need a connection to get tickets that don't cost you an arm and a leg if you're not a STH. The question I have is will the transplants crash Staples? King fans really need to hold onto their tickets to make sure this doesn't happen.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2012, 11:32 PM
trueblue9441

Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
My Finals tickets cost $50 each in the bleeders. It does pay in the long run to be a season ticket holder.

I am also sure that any additional tickets that may be available to me will be cost prohibitive.*

*Through the first three rounds we had priority to purchase additional tickets but the prices were out of sight for the seats offered. I do not know if they will give us priority for the last round, however.
thats it?!?!?!?!? our first round in the cheapest seats in ny were 75.. cup final is 190 each

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
thats it?!?!?!?!? our first round in the cheapest seats in ny were 75.. cup final is 190 each
Just to make you feel better , here was my schedule:

Round 1: $23 each
Round 2: $28 each
Round 3: $35 each
Round 4: $50 each

And I actually have pretty good seats, on the blue line...pretty high up, but I have enjoyed the seats this season.

They are going up next year...by about 15% or so.

Ron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Sybil227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Just to make you feel better , here was my schedule:

Round 1: $23 each
Round 2: $28 each
Round 3: $35 each
Round 4: $50 each

And I actually have pretty good seats, on the blue line...pretty high up, but I have enjoyed the seats this season.

They are going up next year...by about 15% or so.
It says "Ron." The last name is Duguay. He gets special pricing.

Sybil227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2012, 01:52 AM
son of earl

Send a message via AIM to son of earl
$31 for my seat 310 row 7 die hards as well. Cant beat the price and i have no one behind me or in front of me . I can stand whenever I want. I do feel bad for those paying face ticket prices are stupid high.

son of earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2012, 01:57 AM
tantrum4*

You can still buy tickets for tomorrow's game on ticketmaster. I'm sure you'll be fine.

tantrum4* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Shootmaster_44

If you went to a game this season, I think you'd get a presale password that let's you buy a pair. I've been getting them for each round and it let's me buy 2 tickets (not for each game 2 period). It might be only those who bought the expensive seats perhaps (I was in 117, Row 9). Don't go bugging me for any passwords for the next potential round though, I plan on going if the schedule works.

I did notice that if you had signed up for the Kings newsletter they also gave you a password. Seems my first password was open before the second one. I assume STH get first crack and then people like me and then the newsletter people.

Shootmaster_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM
yankeeking

Quote:
do not care if you believe in jinxes we do and if we lose 4 straight even your army of asst's won't save you...............just playing , Stubhub is probably the only way now but you will have to sell off a few asst's to afford what they will ask for them, sometimes Barry's tickets will let you reserve tickets ahead of time or do like the non bandwagon type do and get season tickets the next few years should be fun

yankeeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Dave33
Still smiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeking View Post
do not care if you believe in jinxes we do and if we lose 4 straight even your army of asst's won't save you...............just playing , Stubhub is probably the only way now but you will have to sell off a few asst's to afford what they will ask for them, sometimes Barry's tickets will let you reserve tickets ahead of time or do like the non bandwagon type do and get season tickets the next few years should be fun
LOL, gimme a break.

Dave33 is offline   Reply With Quote