HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012-13 Ticket Prices

Closed Thread

Old
05-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie dude View Post
still waiting for them to offer me upper bowl..
I want to get seasons for next year , any chance they would let me do it ?
Did you have a partial plan this year? If not, odds are that the only chance you'll have at seasons is in the lower bowl. Maybe you'll get lucky and a lot of people opt not to renew.

Old
05-20-2012, 08:53 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

vCash: 50
Quote:
There should definitely be available inventory, a lot of guys can't afford these new upper bowl prices, but if they sold enough playoff games this year maybe they can swing it for an extra year. Whatever it is, it'll probably be rows 20-24 available. But if you want to put down some money, there should be some premium row 1 ($125/150) or 2 ($79/90) available

Old
05-20-2012, 08:55 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
There should definitely be available inventory, a lot of guys can't afford these new upper bowl prices, but if they sold enough playoff games this year maybe they can swing it for an extra year. Whatever it is, it'll probably be rows 20-24 available. But if you want to put down some money, there should be some premium row 1 ($125/150) or 2 ($79/90) available
I could also see some rows 12-14 being available. Don't think many people are happy (as seen on here) being in the last couple of rows before the price break.

05-20-2012, 09:03 PM
NYRKING30

I am still waiting on a new location before I renew. I was told another 2 weeks i should know.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:08 PM
NYRKING30

Quote:
I was in your position last year, me and my friend wanted to get seasons in the upper bowl. All that was available was piggyback, was told suck it up for a year then next year (this) you will be side by side. So that is why i didn't renew yet as i am waiting a new location. This year you have a better chance of getting lucky with the price increase. You wont know anything until September or maybe August. The whole STH process has to be finished before they can sit new customers.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:19 PM
goalie dude
Rookie User

Im looking to do the $53/game tickets.. I put a deposit down ($250 per seat) for 2 seats... Hopefully I can get em.. Looking at $4k for both seats, can't really afford the higher price points, i don't mind sitting up top im always about the 400s

Old
05-20-2012, 09:19 PM
goalie dude
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Did you have a partial plan this year? If not, odds are that the only chance you'll have at seasons is in the lower bowl. Maybe you'll get lucky and a lot of people opt not to renew.

No have no partial this year, been in college past few years so any plans would be pointless, I usualy buy from the same STH for single games

Old
05-20-2012, 09:21 PM
PassShootScore
208 Row 18

Quote:
Im looking to do the $53/game tickets.. I put a deposit down ($250 per seat) for 2 seats... Hopefully I can get em
my opinion on what your should do if you can't get a pair in the upper buy if buy a single seat and add to your plan later if you buy in the lower bowl they won't let you downgrade the following year

Old
05-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Blueshirt67

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
I was in your position last year, me and my friend wanted to get seasons in the upper bowl. All that was available was piggyback, was told suck it up for a year then next year (this) you will be side by side. So that is why i didn't renew yet as i am waiting a new location. This year you have a better chance of getting lucky with the price increase. You wont know anything until September or maybe August. The whole STH process has to be finished before they can sit new customers.
So they havent offered you anything yet? or you didnt accept the original seats and your waiting for the secondary offering? If the originals offered were still piggyback you should ask for the playoff discount that you missed out on because you couldnt renew earlier.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Giacomin

Quote:
Im looking to do the $53/game tickets.. I put a deposit down ($250 per seat) for 2 seats... Hopefully I can get em.. Looking at $4k for both seats, can't really afford the higher price points, i don't mind sitting up top im always about the 400s
I would be very surprised it you got $53 tickets. More than likely you will have to sit in the lower bowl for at least a year. The Rangers are a hot ticket now.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:25 PM
goalie dude
Rookie User

Quote:

interesting concept, even though one seat will suck I may do it... It's hard to sell single tickets, I'd never be able to re-sell them.. would be kinda ******

But what do you guys think, honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
I would be very surprised it you got $53 tickets. More than likely you will have to sit in the lower bowl for at least a year. The Rangers are a hot ticket now.

And bickel, I can't afford lower bowl.. i can swing the $53 a game, lowers are a lot more expensive

Old
05-20-2012, 09:28 PM
PassShootScore
208 Row 18

i used to have 1 seat on my plan (how i got my pair) and was able to get rid of most games pretty easily

Old
05-20-2012, 09:33 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven9d3 View Post
my opinion on what your should do if you can't get a pair in the upper buy if buy a single seat and add to your plan later if you buy in the lower bowl they won't let you downgrade the following year
Where did you hear that? Of course you can downgrade the following year.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:36 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:
No have no partial this year, been in college past few years so any plans would be pointless, I usualy buy from the same STH for single games
Those that had a partial plan this year have first crack at any spots that open up for season tickets. After that they go to those that are on the waiting list which is why he asked.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:36 PM
NyRangers88
Section 208 Row 15

Send a message via AIM to NyRangers88
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
You can only downgrade if you "give up" your current seats. You cant renew your seats and then downgrade after that. Believe me, I'm still in the process of fighting this one. (And I'm close to winning the fight)

05-20-2012, 09:38 PM
PassShootScore
208 Row 18

Quote:
my season ticket rep

Old
05-20-2012, 09:39 PM
PassShootScore
208 Row 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
You can only downgrade if you "give up" your current seats. You cant renew your seats and then downgrade after that. Believe me, I'm still in the process of fighting this one. (And I'm close to winning the fight)
i know your in the last row of the price break but what new section is your current assignment in for 2012-2013

Old
05-20-2012, 09:39 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
That's just ridiculous. Every summer we as subscribers have the option to relocated to seats that "we" determine are more desirable. If they also happen to be less expensive that's not our problem. I would absolutely flip out if they said, sorry, only upgrades to more expensive seats are allowed. I guess I'll be in for a nice chat when I call in this summer to let go of my pair in the 100s to increase my pair in the 300s to four. I'd love for them to tell me sorry, we don't allow that.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Traderalways

Once again... Does anyone know the answer to this question?? Does upgrades go before 2nd relocation?? Anyone get this answer from a rep??

Old
05-20-2012, 09:44 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traderalways View Post
Once again... Does anyone know the answer to this question?? Does upgrades go before 2nd relocation?? Anyone get this answer from a rep??
I'm fairly certain upgrades come first. Then those who gave up their seats get a shot at what's left.

Old
PassShootScore
208 Row 18

Quote:
That's just ridiculous. Every summer we as subscribers have the option to relocated to seats that "we" determine are more desirable. If they also happen to be less expensive that's not our problem. I would absolutely flip out if they said, sorry, only upgrades to more expensive seats are allowed. I guess I'll be in for a nice chat when I call in this summer to let go of my pair in the 100s to increase my pair in the 300s to four. I'd love for them to tell me sorry, we don't allow that.
just my guess but the might make you drop you seats in the 100s then when the process come around to add seats they might let you add 2 more in the area you want to.

Old
NyRangers88
Section 208 Row 15

Quote:
That's MSG for ya. This must be a new policy they have in place for the renovation. But I am 100% sure they do not allow downgrades. You can only upgrade to a more expensive seat, or move around in your current price point.

However, I would strongly recommend you putting up a fight if you wish to downgrade -- At first, my emails and complaints went nowhere. But as soon as I threatened to cancel my subscription, they broke down and agreed to work with me.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:46 PM
NyRangers88
Section 208 Row 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traderalways View Post
Yes -- it does. Upgrades will start in the next few weeks.

Old
05-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Traderalways

Quote:
That's MSG for ya. This must be a new policy they have in place for the renovation. But I am 100% sure they do not allow downgrades. You can only upgrade to a more expensive seat, or move around in your current price point.

However, I would strongly recommend you putting up a fight if you wish to downgrade -- At first, my emails and complaints went nowhere. But as soon as I threatened to cancel my subscription, they broke down and agreed to work with me.
Work with you??? Did they say u could try and move to seats before people get a chance to upgrade??

Old
05-20-2012, 09:48 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven9d3 View Post
just my guess but the might make you drop you seats in the 100s then when the process come around to add seats they might let you add 2 more in the area you want to.
Yeah, that's what I want to do. I'm not looking to have 6 seats in my account. I would just find it ridiculous if they told me I couldn't drop my 100s and that my only option would be to move my 300s pair to 100s. My 100s honestly aren't worth the $120/ticket they cost this year...they sure as heck won't be worth the $132 they are going for next season. As for dropping the 100s they gave me no option to do so during the renewal...it was all or nothing (in previous seasons they gave me two renewal notices.) So I simply renewed and expect to be able to drop them when I call in for my upgrade.

Closed Thread