HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Shane Doan and Mike Smith: Game 5 Antics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-24-2012, 09:05 AM
  #51
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
He shook his hand but if you watched the video he disrespected Brown. All he had to do was shake his hand and move on and instead he turns to keep yelling at Brown after he shook his hand. Not cool. You can spin it any way you want but you still need to get in line like all the others before you and respect the tradition. Name me another time where you've seen something like this? I've watched hockey for around 35 years and can't remember a time where that happened.
Hockey is not the same and has changed so your argument of watching hockey for 35 years and never seeing it is mute. 1. Cameras are on the players 100 times more now than they have been in the past.2. Hockey is turning into figure skating with all the rules and questionable calls. 3. Anytime a big hit happens now players are looking for a penalty. Did that happen in 5 years ago? 4. The media is 100 times more aggressive and out there than ever before. example Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Websites, and television dedicated to sports and breaking down when players take a dump and what kind of paper they wiped with.
So yelling at a guy in a loud arena is not cool now.


Last edited by ThirdManIn: 05-24-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: unnecessary
VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 09:15 AM
  #52
glenngineer
Registered User
 
glenngineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 3,772
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Hockey is not the same and has changed so your argument of watching hockey for 35 years and never seeing it is mute. 1. Cameras are on the players 100 times more now than they have been in the past.2. Hockey is turning into figure skating with all the rules and questionable calls. 3. Anytime a big hit happens now players are looking for a penalty. Did that happen in 5 years ago? 4. The media is 100 times more aggressive and out there than ever before. example Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Websites, and television dedicated to sports and breaking down when players take a dump and what kind of paper they wiped with.
So yelling at a guy in a loud arena is not cool now.
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Doan and his competitive nature but in this instance, the forum he chose to voice his displeasure, at Brown, was wrong. Lots of guys have battled over the years. Blood has been spilled on the ice. At the end of the series, guys shook hands. Remember the Avs/Wings from about 10-12 years ago? Did anything happen but shaking of hands after that blood bath of a series? No. Guys got in line like competitive athletes do and shook hands, even though there was bad blood on the ice between the two teams.

Once the game or series is over it's over. The players left it on the ice, all of them. I love the competitiveness. At the same time, there is a thing called sportsmanship. When all is said and done, the tradition has always been to shake your opponents hand. It's that simple. You can complicate it or throw your own little spin on it but the tradition has been and always will be, to shake your opponents hand and pay them your respect and say good series. Doan handled it a different way and it wasn't the right way. You feel differently and that's your right but I'm a traditionalist and to me, the hand shake line is one of the greatest things in all of sports. He degraded it in my eyes. It has nothing to do with me being soft or wanting them to have a tea party, it's a matter of Doan respecting the sport he's been a warrior in for so long.


Last edited by ThirdManIn: 05-24-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: edited quote
glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 11:15 AM
  #53
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 42,185
vCash: 500
I had a lot to do yesterday, so let me respond to all of this in one post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
How did he act? Because he showed some emotion and feeling unlike some other NHL players do with the stone face one line corporate answers to everything now he is a bad apple?
Shane Doan has been nothing but a great leader and player for that team since he has been in PHX. Sorry but throwing stones at a guy who was obviously very frusterated after a intense battle is not accurate.
I continue to hear how great of a leader Shane Doan is, yet I continue to see hardly anything to back that up. Yes he has been a pretty good player with a couple of years here and there when you could make an argument for him having a great season. But where has he led his team? To the third round once? Hardly a "great leader" when it comes to winning. I can respect that he has stuck it out in PHX, and I can respect his play on the ice (until it crosses the line, which is does).

I cannot respect the crybaby act he put on for the media in the locker room. His argument was essentially, "If I did it I would get in trouble." I hear that comment from kids all of the time. Doan has been a grown man for nearly two decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Not everyone is a robot and he has every right to show what he is feeling. He stood in the line and shook Browns hand. Brown is dirty and probably deserved everything that is said to him.
Brown is no more dirty than Doan. Brown dives and I cannot respect that at all, but just this year Doan was suspended for three games for a nasty elbow. He was also in the spotlight for a boarding major he received (unfairly IMO). Brown gets razzed for diving, not for throwing elbows into people's heads. If we are going to start giving passes for things because another player is dirty then shouldn't it be Brown who needed to chirp Doan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Give me examples of Doan being classless and a punk? He was pissed about the outcome of the game and a hit on his teamate. You going to stand there with a smile on your face and rub on Brown after the game?
Doan plays hard and so does Brown. Brown is an instigator and gets under other players skin. Everybody has an opinion on the hit. You would be pissed if it was a Nashville Predator laying on the ice after the whistle. Who is going to come on here and disagree?
I cannot comment on how I would feel about that hit in that situation if it were a Preds player because it was not. There is no sense in even going there.

Doan didn't have to shake Brown's hand at all. He could have made his point by looking past Brown, but he decided to chirp him. You know what? I'm ok with that. It was entertaining. I'm not ok with him going back into the locker room to cry to the media about how the refs are out to get him and his team. Notice how two of the most important players on the team (Smith and Yandle) followed his lead. I'd rather see leaders admit that they got outplayed in a series during which they lost 4-1 and were outscored something like 14-8.

Emotions are one thing. If you want to dog the refs for a play, fine, but don't stand around acting like they handed the series to the Kings just because you're not man enough to admit that your team got outworked for all but one of the five games. I don't want that kind of crap on my team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Are you serious. Those are the examples you bring forward against a guy who has played thousands of games. The last two are an absolute joke that you even wasted your time and gave as examples of being classless and a punk. I guess Tootoo should be banned from the NHL then. Wow.
I don't like Tootoo either. That's all I have to say about that (and I know this post wasn't directed at me, but I just wanted to say that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Hockey is not the same and has changed so your argument of watching hockey for 35 years and never seeing it is mute. 1. Cameras are on the players 100 times more now than they have been in the past.2. Hockey is turning into figure skating with all the rules and questionable calls. 3. Anytime a big hit happens now players are looking for a penalty. Did that happen in 5 years ago? 4. The media is 100 times more aggressive and out there than ever before. example Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Websites, and television dedicated to sports and breaking down when players take a dump and what kind of paper they wiped with.
So yelling at a guy in a loud arena is not cool now. Wow, lets sit them down for tea in skirts after the fans leave so they can wisper in each other ears.

Good gosh people these days are mind blowing.
Do you think your third point is acceptable? I sure don't. In fact, I get tired of seeing scrums or fights stop play after a big hit just because the other team's players can't handle it. You'd think that after spending their entire lives playing a physical and violent sport they would have learned by now that they will encounter physicality and violence.

I didn't want Doan before this series. He's old. He isn't nearly as effective now. His leadership seems to be going a route I do not want to see taken in our locker room.

PHX can keep him

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 11:49 AM
  #54
token grinder
Registered User
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
Only time I can remember where the handshakes weren't done in the spirit of the game was when the media focused on Marty Brodeur and Sean Avery. The didn't shake, didn't speak, just went by without incident. They had their words later when it was appropriate. Hell, if the wings and Avs could shake hands after some of thise series, surley Doan can be a man about it and shake the better teams hand.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 11:55 AM
  #55
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,709
vCash: 500
I think Doan showed restraint. I left sports because I was too violent. I lead my basketball team in open field tackles, nuff sed. If I was Doan, I would have smiled and then cold cocked the guy.

As for the odds, 0.000%

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 12:02 PM
  #56
glenngineer
Registered User
 
glenngineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 3,772
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
Only time I can remember where the handshakes weren't done in the spirit of the game was when the media focused on Marty Brodeur and Sean Avery. The didn't shake, didn't speak, just went by without incident. They had their words later when it was appropriate. Hell, if the wings and Avs could shake hands after some of thise series, surley Doan can be a man about it and shake the better teams hand.
And that's my point. Thank you.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 12:07 PM
  #57
token grinder
Registered User
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
And that's my point. Thank you.
I know. I think we are on the same page regarding class here.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 12:41 PM
  #58
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I had a lot to do yesterday, so let me respond to all of this in one post.



I continue to hear how great of a leader Shane Doan is, yet I continue to see hardly anything to back that up. Yes he has been a pretty good player with a couple of years here and there when you could make an argument for him having a great season. But where has he led his team? To the third round once? Hardly a "great leader" when it comes to winning. I can respect that he has stuck it out in PHX, and I can respect his play on the ice (until it crosses the line, which is does).

Get on the internet or watch hockey and everyone appreciates Shane Doan. Ask Barry Trotz what he thinks about Shane Doan. I think i will take the opinion of my own, other nhl players, beatwriters, and nhl coaches. He has been consistant every year in PHX. I think putting up 50 points are more since every year since 1999 is more than a "couple of good years here and there". Are you going to sit at your computer and question Shane Doan and not the coyotes management for making it to the third round once? Which by the way is further than the Nashville Predators have ever made it. So what should we say about Weber, Suter, Legwand and etc?
Sure everyplayer makes mistakes. If you can go to youtube and come up with 5 videos of hits in a mans 1,000 + game careerand then bash him then i sure hope we have a lot of people ?ing every player in the NHL, including people like Shea Weber


on for the media in the locker room. His argument was essentially, "If I did it I would get in trouble." I hear that comment from kids all of the time. Doan has been a grown man for nearly two decades. I see what your saying but a lot of times people saying their peace is considered crying. At the end he said that ultimately his team got beat.



Brown is no more dirty than Doan. Brown dives and I cannot respect that at all, but just this year Doan was suspended for three games for a nasty elbow. He was also in the spotlight for a boarding major he received (unfairly IMO). Brown gets razzed for diving, not for throwing elbows into people's heads. If we are going to start giving passes for things because another player is dirty then shouldn't it be Brown who needed to chirp Doan? Why would Brown chirp Doan he got away with his actions the entire season and his team won. Brown hits people just like Doan does. So i am not sure what you are saying or trying to prove.



I cannot comment on how I would feel about that hit in that situation if it were a Preds player because it was not. There is no sense in even going there.

Doan didn't have to shake Brown's hand at all. He could have made his point by looking past Brown, but he decided to chirp him. You know what? I'm ok with that. It was entertaining. I'm not ok with him going back into the locker room to cry to the media about how the refs are out to get him and his team. Notice how two of the most important players on the team (Smith and Yandle) followed his lead. I'd rather see leaders admit that they got outplayed in a series during which they lost 4-1 and were outscored something like 14-8. A guy speaking his mind about the refs is not crying. What happened to people having the right of freedom of speech? Because Doan is not a robot and wears his emotions on his sleave does not make him any less of a player or leader. I respect him telling it like it is instead of standing their saying "obviously" 10 times and saying a whole lot of nothing like some players i watch a lot of. Again at the end he admitted his team ultimately lost. So...

Emotions are one thing. If you want to dog the refs for a play, fine, but don't stand around acting like they handed the series to the Kings just because you're not man enough to admit that your team got outworked for all but one of the five games. I don't want that kind of crap on my team. Shane Doan never said that the refs handed LA the series. That is simply your opinion. He however did complain about his teamate laying on the ice and nothing was called. He also went into and has a good point on where was a penalty on the last 3 he recieved. No where in his interview did he state the refs gave LA the series and at the end he said ultimately his team got beat.



I don't like Tootoo either. That's all I have to say about that (and I know this post wasn't directed at me, but I just wanted to say that).
No it wasnt directed at you. It was directed at your friend who posted 3 videos trying to prove that Doan is a dirty player. I already responded to that issue.


Do you think your third point is acceptable? I sure don't. In fact, I get tired of seeing scrums or fights stop play after a big hit just because the other team's players can't handle it. You'd think that after spending their entire lives playing a physical and violent sport they would have learned by now that they will encounter physicality and violence. No i dont and i also do not like how after every little thing players are throwing there arms up and chirping the refs for a penalty.

I didn't want Doan before this series. He's old. He isn't nearly as effective now. His leadership seems to be going a route I do not want to see taken in our locker room.
PHX can keep him
My replys are in bold


Last edited by ThirdManIn: 05-24-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: ...really?
VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 01:15 PM
  #59
Predsboro
Registered User
 
Predsboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 279
vCash: 500
First visit to HFboards in a few days but wanted to answer the OP question.

Odds of Doan coming to Nashville if Phoenix loses in the WC Finals

Answer: 100%

Doan will be coming to Nashville at least twice next season as PHX visits the Music City.

OH?!? You meant "signs" with the Predators? Psshaw ...

Predsboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 02:13 PM
  #60
jlsg
Registered User
 
jlsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 473
vCash: 500
Doan plays a hard and edgy game, no doubt. But to chirp at a guy in the handshake line is wrong. Shows a lack of class and respect. Even at the presser in the locker room he lost a little respect from a lot of fans. He sounded bitter that he lost and wanted to blame someone. If the series had been closer he might have been taken more serious, but Phoenix was schooled and he just sounded like a whiney 2 year old that just had his toy taken away.

jlsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 05:28 PM
  #61
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 42,185
vCash: 500
I didn't want a 36 year old, 50 pt player who could very well command $3m+ coming to Nashville before he showed everyone how he cannot control his emotions. Now that he seems mentally weak and immature I definitely don't want him.

IF he were the great leader that some people have tried to convince me he is then perhaps his age wouldn't matter as much.

He isn't an elite player. He is a very good forward. Not great. Not mediocre.

He doesn't have a winning track record that a great leader would have, and the way his teammates talked after that loss I'm not sure I like his leadership style anyway. The way they handled getting mopped in Game 2 brings his leadership into question, too, though I have already said I think he got too stiff of a penalty for his own hit in that game. Yes, he has played in one rounder deeper than the Preds leaders have. So? They won one game in that round, and it looked/sounded like he was completely broken down after those 5 games. I question his mental toughness. If we're going to have another mentally weak player who seems immature at times I'd rather them not be a couple of years away from retirement.

Like I said, PHX can keep him.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
  #62
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,198
vCash: 500
doan will get 4 million ++ ... he isn't worth the cash.. as the case with most free agents. he's a good player. never been great imo. definitely don't want him now. don't care what reasons you say .. he was a cry baby and a sore loser. he was fine when he was winning.

anyone see where he said to brown "not right now" .. because doan said brown wanted to explain himself and the hit. uhhh, i can read lips. and he wasn't mouthing for awhile.. brown didn't say anything.

so, doan's a liar, too. still hate smith more. alot more.

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 05:45 PM
  #63
Edgeworth*
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,847
vCash: 500
Considering for a very large part of his career he's been on his own it's pretty baseless to say he isn't worth 3M+

He's definitely a 1st line/2nd line tweener and its more his compete level that should be appreciated. He's also been scary consistent, always seeming to notch 50 points.

Edgeworth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 05:52 PM
  #64
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 42,185
vCash: 500
OK how is this? When Doan turns into the number 1 center the team needs I'll listen. Until then, I hope the chance he comes here remains 0%.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 05:55 PM
  #65
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I didn't want a 36 year old, 50 pt player who could very well command $3m+ coming to Nashville before he showed everyone how he cannot control his emotions. Now that he seems mentally weak and immature I definitely don't want him.

IF he were the great leader that some people have tried to convince me he is then perhaps his age wouldn't matter as much.

He isn't an elite player. He is a very good forward. Not great. Not mediocre.

He doesn't have a winning track record that a great leader would have, and the way his teammates talked after that loss I'm not sure I like his leadership style anyway. The way they handled getting mopped in Game 2 brings his leadership into question, too, though I have already said I think he got too stiff of a penalty for his own hit in that game. Yes, he has played in one rounder deeper than the Preds leaders have. So? They won one game in that round, and it looked/sounded like he was completely broken down after those 5 games. I question his mental toughness. If we're going to have another mentally weak player who seems immature at times I'd rather them not be a couple of years away from retirement.

Like I said, PHX can keep him.
I doubt many leaders would have a winning track record in PHX. However they have matched the Nashville Predators in points or had more points than the Predators the last 3 years. You can say "so" and comment that they only won one game. Fact is they made it to the WCF and the Nashville Predators have not. I would rather see a team fight back and be gritty like the yotes then what i saw some of the Preds leaders do the last two games of the yotes series. Atleast they acted like they gave a crap.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 06:02 PM
  #66
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 42,185
vCash: 500
I'm in no position to say whether or not the leaders on the Preds "gave a crap" about the games in the second round, but I would lean towards believing they actually did. I don't think you have to act like a child to prove you give a crap.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 06:02 PM
  #67
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
doan will get 4 million ++ ... he isn't worth the cash.. as the case with most free agents. he's a good player. never been great imo. definitely don't want him now. don't care what reasons you say .. he was a cry baby and a sore loser. he was fine when he was winning.

anyone see where he said to brown "not right now" .. because doan said brown wanted to explain himself and the hit. uhhh, i can read lips. and he wasn't mouthing for awhile.. brown didn't say anything.so, doan's a liar, too. still hate smith more. alot more.
Makes no sense.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 06:06 PM
  #68
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I'm in no position to say whether or not the leaders on the Preds "gave a crap" about the games in the second round, but I would lean towards believing they actually did. I don't think you have to act like a child to prove you give a crap.
No you don't but you have two eyes and a brain to process what you saw on the ice.
Doan nor his teamates acted like a child on the ice. A human having emotion and speaking how he feels. Believe it are not, is a right and normal.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 06:56 PM
  #69
NoNecksCurse
Registered User
 
NoNecksCurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
Makes no sense.
doan said today on radio that all he said to brown in the handshake line was "not right now".. he said brown came to him and wanted to explain and that he simply said "not right now".. doan was barking for awhile and you can see him say "embarrassing". also, brown just went by him as doan continued to bark.

thats what I was trying to say when I said doan is a liar. he is just trying to do some damage control.


Last edited by ThirdManIn: 05-24-2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: PM sent with the reason
NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 07:13 PM
  #70
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
doan said today on radio that all he said to brown in the handshake line was "not right now".. he said brown came to him and wanted to explain and that he simply said "not right now".. doan was barking for awhile and you can see him say "embarrassing". also, brown just went by him as doan continued to bark.

thats what I was trying to say when I said doan is a liar. he is just trying to do some damage control.
Yeah there was more said than that. Players and coaches stand infront of the camera and lie all the time. No big deal.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 10:51 PM
  #71
token grinder
Registered User
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
No you don't but you have two eyes and a brain to process what you saw on the ice.
Doan nor his teamates acted like a child on the ice. A human having emotion and speaking how he feels. Believe it are not, is a right and normal.
You have got to be kidding me. Smith threw his stick at the refs. Players don't get game misconducts for showing their emotions. They get them for being ********** and acting aggressive towards the refs. They embarrassed themselves and their organization.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 10:24 AM
  #72
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
You have got to be kidding me. Smith threw his stick at the refs. Players don't get game misconducts for showing their emotions. They get them for being ********** and acting aggressive towards the refs. They embarrassed themselves and their organization.
Peka has broke his stick over the goal and i have seen many other goalie do the same kind of things. He threw his stick it is your opinion he threw it at the refs. Players get misconducts all the time for showing their emotions. Rads acted aggressive towards the refs to in example of something more recent. Weber slammed another players head into the glass. It happens in every sport and with every team. With that said i think Smith is a ****** and the team lost its cool but it does not mean Shane Doan is not a good leader and player which is the topic at hand.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 10:38 AM
  #73
token grinder
Registered User
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
even doan knows he was wrong......

"But at the same time, everyone who has ever played in a playoff game has done the handshake line. Am I arrogant enough to think I'm the only player who felt bad? No. And in that situation, I have to be in better control of my emotions."

ouch.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 12:34 PM
  #74
GwtGlads2013
Glads/Preds
 
GwtGlads2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Monroe GA
Country: United States
Posts: 663
vCash: 500
Who should the Predators try to sign in the offseason? Semin?Parise? Someone else?

GwtGlads2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
  #75
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 42,185
vCash: 500
I'd love to go after Parise, but I think if the Devils make it to the Cup Finals he stays put

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.