HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

KHL Draft 2012

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-26-2012, 04:35 PM
  #151
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky
 
Sokil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 6,231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Sokil
I am not native russian speaker but I understand this very good.

В первом раунде драфта ХК "Донбасс" претендовал на 17-летнего уроженца Киева Владислава Лысенко, которого "защитил" подмосковный "Атлант".
Donbass wanted to pick Lysenko, borned in Kiev, WHO WAS PROTECTED by Atlant.

you can watch it on khl YT (since 49:40)
Does the page not say that they selected 1994 born Erik Karlsson in the 2nd round from Frolunda? The KHL list says they took Mikko Vainonen from HIFK.

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 04:40 PM
  #152
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokil View Post
Does the page not say that they selected 1994 born Erik Karlsson in the 2nd round from Frolunda? The KHL list says they took Mikko Vainonen from HIFK.
you are right.. I re-watched YT and yes, seems khl website has a mistake. Who knows?

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 07:31 PM
  #153
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!
 
Mathradio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,562
vCash: 500
How many picks do Vityaz forfeit again? Apparently they had to forfeit at least their first and second-rounders...

Mathradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 08:34 PM
  #154
Polaris500*
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
brendan

Polaris500* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 08:41 PM
  #155
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,020
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
draft is gowing through the growing pains, Minsk and Riga strategies are so stupid - drafting local guys who can be had as FA. Any depth CSKA/Dinamo/Kazan' guy is clearly better and can be had in later rounds when protections have run out...

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 08:51 PM
  #156
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokil View Post
Donbass says hi. Already signed 4 Finns and a Swede this summer.
I think you missed the point...

it seems KHL once again didn't pay attention to their own rules, according to which they can't draft players with an NHL contract. That didn't seem to stop one club from drafting Jani Hakanpää...

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 09:53 PM
  #157
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky
 
Sokil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 6,231
vCash: 500
only happened a few days ago, someone didnt get the memo. maybe it'll get voided?

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 02:06 AM
  #158
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
I think you missed the point...

it seems KHL once again didn't pay attention to their own rules, according to which they can't draft players with an NHL contract. That didn't seem to stop one club from drafting Jani Hakanpää...
pls dont judge if you dont have information.. are you sure Hakanpää contract is valid? KHL and NHL have common database of players contratcs. So if Hakanpää had contract in NHL, he would not be drafted in KHL. Thats explanation of your opinion... I dont know how true is with Hakanpää contract.

Secondly, KHL rules about draft DONT SAY anything about NHL contracts! I know it was in past, but not this year. Pls give me quote of rules if I am wrong

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 02:11 AM
  #159
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathradio View Post
How many picks do Vityaz forfeit again? Apparently they had to forfeit at least their first and second-rounders...
Bad for Vityaz, they lost Goldobin, Ilya Ivanov. According to MHL stats best prospects. Especially Goldobin.. Managment of Vityaz is crap. They traded Panarin + 1st round pick (3rd overall) for SOMETHING. Why they addded draft pick to Panarin´s trade?? They had to know that they wont have protection right.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 03:14 AM
  #160
FrontenacSens
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 501
vCash: 500
Can someone tell me what CHL players were drafted?

FrontenacSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 03:29 AM
  #161
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddz17 View Post
Can someone tell me what CHL players were drafted?

NAME - CHL - KHL

Faksa -Kitchener- Neftekhimik
Graborenko -Cape Breton- Dinamo Minsk
Gernát -Edmonton- Salavat Yulaev Ufa
Rakell -Plymouth- Sibir
Zharkov -Belleville Bulls- Novokuznetsk
Hyka - Gatineau Olympiques- Spartak Moscow
Bartchi -Calgary- Severstal
Jensen -Oshawa- Salavat Yulaev Ufa
MacKinnon -Halifax- Vityaz
Trocheck -Saginaw- Vityaz
Prince -Ottawa- Vityaz
Beran -.P.E.I.- Salavat Yulaev Ufa
Humphries -Calgary Hitmen- Traktor Chelyabinsk
Will -Moncton Wildcats- HC LEV Prague

Quote:
Humphries -Calgary Hitmen- Traktor Chelyabinsk
clever pick, undrafted in NHL, 20y old. What does he plan for future??

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 07:44 AM
  #162
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Maybe Marko Dano will sign with Slovan this summer. He was drafted by Slovan in 1st round.
http://www.hkdukla.sk/clanky/aktualn...-pochopia.html

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 08:59 AM
  #163
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
pls dont judge if you dont have information.. are you sure Hakanpää contract is valid? KHL and NHL have common database of players contratcs. So if Hakanpää had contract in NHL, he would not be drafted in KHL. Thats explanation of your opinion... I dont know how true is with Hakanpää contract.

Secondly, KHL rules about draft DONT SAY anything about NHL contracts! I know it was in past, but not this year. Pls give me quote of rules if I am wrong
Hakanpää signed an NHL contract days ago(though he's going to play next year in Finland), check the Transactions board's Prospect signings thread. It came up yesterday when someone at the jatkoaika.com boards asked the same thing (re: KHL not knowing/following their own rules).

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 09:58 AM
  #164
Scarecrow Boat
Registered User
 
Scarecrow Boat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Denmark
Posts: 4,180
vCash: 500
Graborenko - Cape Breton
He was traded at Christmas to Drummondville.
Is he Graborenko full time or is he still Hrabarenka some times?

Scarecrow Boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 10:19 AM
  #165
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Thilander View Post
Graborenko - Cape Breton
He was traded at Christmas to Drummondville.
Is he Graborenko full time or is he still Hrabarenka some times?
I have no idea, I have never heard about him.

Jussi
STOP insulting KHL if you dont know rules! Pls quote appropriate KHL rule.

Another thing. He signed NHL contract, but does it mean contract was valid when KHL draft took place? What do NHL rules say? Maybe he sign contract, but contract is valid since 1.july 2012.. not? Tell me more about NHL rules. Important thing is that he will play SM Liiga next season. Take it into account.

You came to this thread to troll, you have no argument to support your words. Give me them! "Saying he signed NHL contract" means NOTHING for me from legal point of view. If you gave me proof, I would support your view but no proofs on table, no discussion, just trolling.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 10:32 AM
  #166
hockeyamateur
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 40
vCash: 500
Did any prospects from the "lower" countries get drafted?

Germany
Denmark
Norway
Switzerland
Austria
Italy
France
UK

Excluding Slovakia, Latvia, Belarus and Kazakhstan since they have teams in the KHL and most likely had someone drafted.

It would be nice to know.

hockeyamateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 10:56 AM
  #167
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Germany
Ralf Rinke (F) EHC Timmendorfer Strand 06/Hamburg - Dinamo Riga, but he is Latvian as well acc to EP

Quote:
Denmark
Nicklas Jensen (F)- look upper


Quote:
Switzerland
Phil Baltisberger (D) ZSC - Yugra Khanty Mansiysk
Bartchi (F) - look upper

Also G Elvis Merzlikins from Lugano but he is Latvian

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 11:12 AM
  #168
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
I have no idea, I have never heard about him.

Jussi
STOP insulting KHL if you dont know rules! Pls quote appropriate KHL rule.

Another thing. He signed NHL contract, but does it mean contract was valid when KHL draft took place? What do NHL rules say? Maybe he sign contract, but contract is valid since 1.july 2012.. not? Tell me more about NHL rules. Important thing is that he will play SM Liiga next season. Take it into account.

You came to this thread to troll, you have no argument to support your words. Give me them! "Saying he signed NHL contract" means NOTHING for me from legal point of view. If you gave me proof, I would support your view but no proofs on table, no discussion, just trolling.
Holy hissy fit, Batman! Hakanpää's contract was announced on Monday so of course it's valid.

It was Finnish posters (who work and live in Russia and follow their "hometown's" teams) at jatkoaika.com that noted the rule about not drafting players with an NHL contract. Take it up with the team that drafted Hakanpää, don't start hating on people that caught them for their carelessness.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 12:02 PM
  #169
FrontenacSens
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post

NAME - CHL - KHL

Faksa -Kitchener- Neftekhimik
Graborenko -Cape Breton- Dinamo Minsk
Gernát -Edmonton- Salavat Yulaev Ufa
Rakell -Plymouth- Sibir
Zharkov -Belleville Bulls- Novokuznetsk
Hyka - Gatineau Olympiques- Spartak Moscow
Bartchi -Calgary- Severstal
Jensen -Oshawa- Salavat Yulaev Ufa
MacKinnon -Halifax- Vityaz
Trocheck -Saginaw- Vityaz
Prince -Ottawa- Vityaz
Beran -.P.E.I.- Salavat Yulaev Ufa
Humphries -Calgary Hitmen- Traktor Chelyabinsk
Will -Moncton Wildcats- HC LEV Prague
Thank You

FrontenacSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 12:30 PM
  #170
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
В случае отказа Хоккеиста заключить Контракт с воспитавшим его Клубом, использовавшим преимущественный выбор, Хоккеист лишается права выступать в соревнованиях КХЛ, ВХЛ, МХЛ до того года, в котором ему исполняется 29 лет.
Quote:
If guy, who is protected by his club, refuses to sign contract, he CAN NOT play KHL, VHL, MHL until year he is 29
Interesting rule. It is case of Grigorenko and CSKA. I am not sure if отказ/refusal must be done summer after draft or until he is 22 (rights expire). Any idea? Club HAS TO offer contract to protected kid until 1.8. of year draft (in Grigo case it was last summer and CSKA did it, he refused).

This rule above is really important.. because if russian kid is not protected (Tolchinstky, Zadorov), he can refuse contract, play VHL or MHL until he is 22 (rights expire) and then SIGN with whoever in KHL. Grigorenko case is another, CSKA will lost right when he is 22 but he CAN NOT sign in KHL until he is 29 (even with CSKA). Of course, it is my interpretation.... I can be wrong. Therefore I ask you.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 12:44 PM
  #171
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Jussi
I still dont see rules... I dont care about some finn living in Russia.

Quote:
Hakanpää's contract was announced on Monday so of course it's valid.
dont have to be true. If contract is signed, it does not matter that it is valid. Pls rules.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 01:31 PM
  #172
Coramoor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 453
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Interesting rule. It is case of Grigorenko and CSKA. I am not sure if отказ/refusal must be done summer after draft or until he is 22 (rights expire). Any idea? Club HAS TO offer contract to protected kid until 1.8. of year draft (in Grigo case it was last summer and CSKA did it, he refused).

This rule above is really important.. because if russian kid is not protected (Tolchinstky, Zadorov), he can refuse contract, play VHL or MHL until he is 22 (rights expire) and then SIGN with whoever in KHL. Grigorenko case is another, CSKA will lost right when he is 22 but he CAN NOT sign in KHL until he is 29 (even with CSKA). Of course, it is my interpretation.... I can be wrong. Therefore I ask you.
dumbest rule ever... Especially as it's so easy to abuse. You'll just get a whole bunch of filatov situations, with KHL teams paying the guys contract back to the NHL team under the table. I get that they want to keep guys in the KHL.However, if you have to resort to such ridiculous rules though you're not proving your league is any good, just that people are afraid of not having a guaranteed paycheck

edit: not implying that filatov's khl team is paying them back, I would seriously doubt that, but that's what it will come to with rules like this

Coramoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 01:35 PM
  #173
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Jussi
I still dont see rules... I dont care about some finn living in Russia.


dont have to be true. If contract is signed, it does not matter that it is valid. Pls rules.
Well of course that Finn, being a fan of a KHL team, would also have knowledge of the league's rules since he mentioned the said rule.

What? Are YOU trolling or just insane/stupid? Besides, you're not even Russian are you? Why is it such a big deal to you if some KHL team ef's up at the draft?

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 01:50 PM
  #174
Coramoor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 453
vCash: 500
what's up with khl teams taking Canadian players who will 99.9% chance never play in the khl, especially before rights would run out. Seems like a massive waste of a pick. Take a euro player who might play rather then a Canadian or American

Coramoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2012, 02:00 PM
  #175
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 45,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coramoor View Post
what's up with khl teams taking Canadian players who will 99.9% chance never play in the khl, especially before rights would run out. Seems like a massive waste of a pick. Take a euro player who might play rather then a Canadian or American
It's just really wishful foresight, in case they don't pan out in the NHL. Same with the Finns.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.