HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Could we trade for Gagner or Eberle? (Discuss all trades here, if you must)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-22-2012, 09:22 PM
  #226
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50
No they wouldn't. I think he should be fine as he matures. His injuries are more freak accidents. He got stepped on by his teammate with skates during practice!

Kershaw is offline  
Old
05-22-2012, 09:27 PM
  #227
NewYorkRangers89*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Any other trades in mind? Your on a roll tonight. Come on ay it, you know you wanna, Hank for Ovechkin!

NewYorkRangers89* is offline  
Old
05-22-2012, 09:37 PM
  #228
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,420
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
can we just get Bobby Ryan and be over with this *sigh*

Hodgy OFWG is offline  
Old
05-22-2012, 09:39 PM
  #229
NewYorkRangers89*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Bobby Ryan? Why?

NewYorkRangers89* is offline  
Old
05-22-2012, 09:42 PM
  #230
BroadwayBlues
oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
 
BroadwayBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 7,859
vCash: 500
I like Ryan. It will take Staal as the main piece, to get him. imo.

BroadwayBlues is offline  
Old
05-23-2012, 12:13 PM
  #231
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRangers89 View Post
Any other trades in mind? Your on a roll tonight. Come on ay it, you know you wanna, Hank for Ovechkin!
understood your

however would only move Hank for Malkin or Stamkos

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-23-2012, 12:15 PM
  #232
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Nashville doesn't have their 2012 1st. And still that's about the third largest reason that trade is ridiculous.
Yeah, forgot that, make it conditional 2013.

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-23-2012, 05:49 PM
  #233
PHIFLY28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 62
vCash: 500
OK so i've been jumping between boards looking for a reaction of this:
any of the top 4 d-men-(MDZ-MCD-STAAL-GIRARDI)+ stepan for
1st/OV GAGNER AND NEGOTIATION RIGHTS TO SMYTH(BUT IF HE DOESN'T SIGN YOU GET SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION LIKE A 2ND ROUNDER OR SOMETHING).

PHIFLY28 is offline  
Old
05-23-2012, 10:36 PM
  #234
Stugots
Kolo, Kolo Kolo!
 
Stugots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,376
vCash: 500
As much as I don't want to trade our prospects, I think it would be in the best interest of this team to unload a few prospects for a young goal-scorer. No Parise- we don't need another big money contract. It'd be better to trade for a young guy and integrate him into the system so he could grow and learn with the other young guys.

Stugots is offline  
Old
05-23-2012, 10:38 PM
  #235
NewYorkRangers89*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIFLY28 View Post
OK so i've been jumping between boards looking for a reaction of this:
any of the top 4 d-men-(MDZ-MCD-STAAL-GIRARDI)+ stepan for
1st/OV GAGNER AND NEGOTIATION RIGHTS TO SMYTH(BUT IF HE DOESN'T SIGN YOU GET SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION LIKE A 2ND ROUNDER OR SOMETHING).

I think you forgot the or the and if you didn't then

NewYorkRangers89* is offline  
Old
05-25-2012, 12:04 PM
  #236
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Bernmeister plan dated 5/25/2012:

Trade 1
To NYR: Gernat, Marincin, Pitlick, Edmonton 1st 2013, + Oiler 2nds 2012 + 2013

To EO: MDZ, Boyle, Biron, NYR 3rds 2012 + 2013

Analysis-
Oilers get Del Zotto, a D they can use immediately, + Boyle, who is complementary for them as to playing C or W, and is good defensively + Biron, who maybe briefly useful as a tutor, but then has value as an emergency injury replacement or complementary backup to a guy like Thomas, who can't be asked to do a whole season too many games as #1.
These are 2 of the best D prospects Oilers have (Klefborn higher ranked, further along, I believe) but we they are at least 2+ years min away. Pitlick is a year +, has good speed, but not clear as to shooting/other skills at NHL level; Oilers have enough forwards.

Rangers:
long term, Gernat + Marincin are tall w/possibility to skate well, good Ds, and lefty, match up very nicely as complement with Noreau and Ceresniak, who are about same level away. Pitlick speedy skater an improvement over Bourque and helps reduce loss of Thomas (next trade).
Immediate: We flip our 2012 and 2013 thirds for Oiler counterpart 2012 and 2013 seconds, this year's Oiler second being close to a late 1st, maybe useful to move up.
We add Edmonton's 1st for next year 2013.

Summary: Oilers get established value now for potential later.
Note: although this is 3 for 3 + picks, we might have to do Edmonton a favor and take a deadweight contract back --- Not someone like Horcoff, but something.


Trade 2
To NYR: Nash, CBJ 1st 2012

To EO: Girardi, Dubinsky, Thomas, St. Croix, NYR 2012 1st + 2nd and NYR 2013 1st + 2nd
Analysis-
Howson wants more, including Kreider, who he'll never get.
This trade is based on the premise that while Blue Jackets don't HAVE TO trade Nash, Nash doesn't have to do anything more than just show up, and potential suitors know that, and will not pay Columbus when there is such a long term big $$$ contract at risk and in play. Ergo it's a package deal.
CBJ gets 4 picks for 1, an All Star D, an imperfect but quality F in Dubinsky, a bang bust guy in Christian Thomas, and a developing sniper in St. Croix.

Rangers get a sniper and a 1st which is #2 overall.


Trade 3: here there are options.
a) We could keep + use the pick --- not too shabby.
b) or we could make like the New England Patriots and trade down and keep extracting a price as we go down.
c) or, we might be able to trade the pick for Shea Weber
NOTE: This assumes Weber wants out to extent he will not renew, because he wants to go 'home' which is NW, ie, Vancouver, but Edmonton could be close enough. This means you MUST assume for purpose of this post his value at this stage is as a one year rental, no re-signing.

If we opt for c), Weber, we can keep him and enjoy him as an integral component for next year's run;
OR
we can approach Oilers, and say if they want to pay for the privilege, we will allow them to negotiate with Weber, which they might do anyway not just because they can use him but to keep us from making a similar overture to Canucks (for which Kesler/Edler) would come the other way. If Weber wants to go west, and Edmonton is to his liking, and a deal can be struck, we can then package Weber + for RNH or other bounty.


projected lineup/roster:
Nash -- Richards -- Gaborik
Kreider -- Anisimov -- Callahan
Hagelin -- Stepan -- Prust
Fedotenko -- Rupp -- Scott

Fasth, JT Miller Pitlick next in the pipeline

D if/until Weber moved, and assuming J Schultz signed
Staal Weber
McD Schultz
Erixon Stralman
McIlrath knocking on door

that's the core of it...

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-25-2012, 12:07 PM
  #237
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Bernmeister plan dated 5/25/2012:

Trade 1
To NYR: Gernat, Marincin, Pitlick, Edmonton 1st 2013, + Oiler 2nds 2012 + 2013

To EO: MDZ, Boyle, Biron, NYR 3rds 2012 + 2013

Analysis-
Oilers get Del Zotto, a D they can use immediately, + Boyle, who is complementary for them as to playing C or W, and is good defensively + Biron, who maybe briefly useful as a tutor, but then has value as an emergency injury replacement or complementary backup to a guy like Thomas, who can't be asked to do a whole season too many games as #1.
These are 2 of the best D prospects Oilers have (Klefborn higher ranked, further along, I believe) but we they are at least 2+ years min away. Pitlick is a year +, has good speed, but not clear as to shooting/other skills at NHL level; Oilers have enough forwards.

Rangers:
long term, Gernat + Marincin are tall w/possibility to skate well, good Ds, and lefty, match up very nicely as complement with Noreau and Ceresniak, who are about same level away. Pitlick speedy skater an improvement over Bourque and helps reduce loss of Thomas (next trade).
Immediate: We flip our 2012 and 2013 thirds for Oiler counterpart 2012 and 2013 seconds, this year's Oiler second being close to a late 1st, maybe useful to move up.
We add Edmonton's 1st for next year 2013.

Summary: Oilers get established value now for potential later.
Note: although this is 3 for 3 + picks, we might have to do Edmonton a favor and take a deadweight contract back --- Not someone like Horcoff, but something.


Trade 2
To NYR: Nash, CBJ 1st 2012

To EO: Girardi, Dubinsky, Thomas, St. Croix, NYR 2012 1st + 2nd and NYR 2013 1st + 2nd
Analysis-
Howson wants more, including Kreider, who he'll never get.
This trade is based on the premise that while Blue Jackets don't HAVE TO trade Nash, Nash doesn't have to do anything more than just show up, and potential suitors know that, and will not pay Columbus when there is such a long term big $$$ contract at risk and in play. Ergo it's a package deal.
CBJ gets 4 picks for 1, an All Star D, an imperfect but quality F in Dubinsky, a bang bust guy in Christian Thomas, and a developing sniper in St. Croix.

Rangers get a sniper and a 1st which is #2 overall.


Trade 3: here there are options.
a) We could keep + use the pick --- not too shabby.
b) or we could make like the New England Patriots and trade down and keep extracting a price as we go down.
c) or, we might be able to trade the pick for Shea Weber
NOTE: This assumes Weber wants out to extent he will not renew, because he wants to go 'home' which is NW, ie, Vancouver, but Edmonton could be close enough. This means you MUST assume for purpose of this post his value at this stage is as a one year rental, no re-signing.

If we opt for c), Weber, we can keep him and enjoy him as an integral component for next year's run;
OR
we can approach Oilers, and say if they want to pay for the privilege, we will allow them to negotiate with Weber, which they might do anyway not just because they can use him but to keep us from making a similar overture to Canucks (for which Kesler/Edler) would come the other way. If Weber wants to go west, and Edmonton is to his liking, and a deal can be struck, we can then package Weber + for RNH or other bounty.


projected lineup/roster:
Nash -- Richards -- Gaborik
Kreider -- Anisimov -- Callahan
Hagelin -- Stepan -- Prust
Fedotenko -- Rupp -- Scott

Fasth, JT Miller Pitlick next in the pipeline

D if/until Weber moved, and assuming J Schultz signed
Staal Weber
McD Schultz
Erixon Stralman
McIlrath knocking on door

that's the core of it...
You gotta be ****ing kidding me.



Can someone please close this thread. It's making my hangover worse.

RGY is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 03:18 PM
  #238
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Assuming the no trade clause/NMC is waived, what can we get for Richards-Gaborik?

I'm just seeing with an open mind what you guys think we can get....

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 03:25 PM
  #239
Calad
Section 422
 
Calad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Assuming the no trade clause/NMC is waived, what can we get for Richards-Gaborik?

I'm just seeing with an open mind what you guys think we can get....
Why do you keep looking to blow up the team after just being 2 games away from the Stanley Cup?

Calad is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:15 PM
  #240
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calad View Post
Why do you keep looking to blow up the team after just being 2 games away from the Stanley Cup?
You are looking at this with extremely rose colored glasses.

I am happy we played so well and advanced so far.
But while this team has superior D and exceptional G, we are not balanced and need more at F.

This team was very, very close to being eliminated in 2 rounds of post season.
We benefit from shoot outs.

And we deserved the home ice for putting out such effort all year.

But we could not close these series fast enough, so we were exhausted.
This is on top of the fact that Torts is wrong and should go.

So in short, we need more/better 'horses' to win this race.

Also, we were very, very lucky Pens imploded. That will not happen every year.
While we barely bested the Sens (Spezza +) and Caps (Ovechkin. Backstrom/Semin)
we were beaten by a team w/more sniper firepower (Kovy, Parise) even though they were shut down, we couldn't outscore other lines. Staal + Girardi should not be top scorers for us. Except for Cally, there was a lack of show up by Richards, Gaborik and Stepan.

That's why. We improve or accept our fate.


Last edited by bernmeister: 05-28-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Afterthought
bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:19 PM
  #241
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calad View Post
Why do you keep looking to blow up the team after just being 2 games away from the Stanley Cup?
Because reality constantly slips his mind. He lives in fantasy land, thinking this is GM mode in NHL 12 and we can just move people around like its no big deal. All year it was Girardi who was our best defenseman. Now he is looking to move richards who was our best player down the stretch. But forget how he actually played, he honestly wants to start a discussion about moving a player that just signed an extremely long term deal where the ink has barely dried on the contract.

Only thing that can be said: ....and a lot of it.

RGY is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:24 PM
  #242
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Because reality constantly slips his mind. He lives in fantasy land, thinking this is GM mode in NHL 12 and we can just move people around like its no big deal. All year it was Girardi who was our best defenseman. Now he is looking to move richards who was our best player down the stretch. But forget how he actually played, he honestly wants to start a discussion about moving a player that just signed an extremely long term deal where the ink has barely dried on the contract.

Only thing that can be said: ....and a lot of it.
Oh, RGY, you say the nicest things ... not.

Be that as it may, If we want a sniper, and are not giving up McDonagh or Staal, it probably has to be Girardi.

As to Richards, he's worth $$$, but not this much for this long.
If we could move his contract, we should seriously consider it, and so something better with the cap space. Gaborik is a sweetener, a 2 for.


Was that so hard to understand?

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:28 PM
  #243
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Oh, RGY, you say the nicest things ... not.

Be that as it may, If we want a sniper, and are not giving up McDonagh or Staal, it probably has to be Girardi.

As to Richards, he's worth $$$, but not this much for this long.
If we could move his contract, we should seriously consider it,
and so something better with the cap space. Gaborik is a sweetener, a 2 for.


Was that so hard to understand?
Did you bump your head a lot as a child? In fact are you still an adolescent? It's quite hysterical that you basically complain about the amount of money he makes and then just so easily expects another team to want to add his cap hit. It's comical. So no I'm sorry I can't sugarcoat anything for you because everything you post, is quite honestly and straightforwardly, stupid. Sorry, its the truth. Girardi is signed on a great contract with a friendly cap hit. He was our best defenseman, an all star in fact. He is not going anywhere...get it through your head.

RGY is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:36 PM
  #244
Calad
Section 422
 
Calad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Because reality constantly slips his mind. He lives in fantasy land, thinking this is GM mode in NHL 12 and we can just move people around like its no big deal. All year it was Girardi who was our best defenseman. Now he is looking to move richards who was our best player down the stretch. But forget how he actually played, he honestly wants to start a discussion about moving a player that just signed an extremely long term deal where the ink has barely dried on the contract.

Only thing that can be said: ....and a lot of it.
I have seem to have gathered this much ,

Bern you have to understand that we can't just bring in player x and y and ship out players a b c d. There are dynamics like chemistry that has been developed on the ice and in the locker room, that there are team players who buy in and work together (which is VITAL to Torts system) and there are those who get by without giving the effort every night (who would NOT succeed OR be welcome here).

Your CLB trade is preposterous. Why in gods name would Columbus trade their 2nd overall pick if they are going back into rebuilding mode? The whole point of moving Nash for them is to get more young talent and build a team from within with lots of youth playing together for years. The rangers would much rather find a player like Iginla at the deadline if we're lucky (1 year left on contract) or cross your fingers that you can pry Shane Doan away for a 1-2 year deal instead of making it impossible to resign the 7-8 players we have expiring contracts over the next 2 season by picking up that trainwreck of a contract in Nash.

The Edmonton trade makes no sense for us. We have a big core of players that just competed hard and came close to playing for the Cup and you want to trade them away for futures? This team is competitive now, and trading MDZ and Boyle completely depletes our depth.

You are trying to do way too much. Have some faith in how the front office has been building this team over the past couple years, will you?

Calad is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:37 PM
  #245
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
...
Quote:
Did you bump your head a lot as a child? In fact are you still an adolescent? It's quite hysterical that you basically complain about the amount of money he makes and then just so easily expects another team to want to add his cap hit. It's comical.
And yet, it may still make biz sense at some level for some team to do that, just as it did for NYR to sign him.
PS --- that is an actual statement of fact, based on fact.

Quote:
So no I'm sorry I can't sugarcoat anything for you because everything you post, is quite honestly and straightforwardly, stupid. Sorry, its the truth.
That is NOT an actual statement of fact, it is your misguided opinion, based on error at best and prejudice against those who disagree with your opinion at worst.
.
Quote:
Girardi is signed on a great contract with a friendly cap hit.
Yes, true.

Quote:
He was our best defenseman, an all star in fact.
I'd value both McDonagh as our best and Staal even more highly, but truly a brilliant season and truly an all star.
Quote:
He is not going anywhere...get it through your head.
No. That will depend upon what may be offered for him.
Bend, buckle and break to that actual reality.

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 05:51 PM
  #246
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calad View Post
I have seem to have gathered this much ,
Quote:
Bern you have to understand that we can't just bring in player x and y and ship out players a b c d. There are dynamics like chemistry that has been developed on the ice and in the locker room, that there are team players who buy in and work together (which is VITAL to Torts system) and there are those who get by without giving the effort every night (who would NOT succeed OR be welcome here).
You vastly overrate both those dynamics and the Tort system.
Quote:
Your CLB trade is preposterous.
Disagree.

Quote:
Why in gods name would Columbus trade their 2nd overall pick if they are going back into rebuilding mode? The whole point of moving Nash for them is to get more young talent and build a team from within with lots of youth playing together for years.
Their rebuild is best accelerated by receiving the best combo of quality and quantity of assets back. Whether they use/Richards/Gabo or auction them off to an injury desperate team for a further premium is up to them. They will have to wait 3 years for that 2nd to play here. They can get something much more now, and if they trade such a player, probably get a pick(s) and player(s) now useful as well. Again, false assumption on your part.


Quote:
The rangers would much rather find a player like Iginla at the deadline if we're lucky (1 year left on contract) or cross your fingers that you can pry Shane Doan away for a 1-2 year deal instead of making it impossible to resign the 7-8 players we have expiring contracts over the next 2 season by picking up that trainwreck of a contract in Nash.
1. You have to assume you will get lucky for a Doan, etc., and that is too great an assumption.

2. If you moved Richards + Gaborik, took back Nash, you would pick up lots of cap, so your assumption there is wrong.


Quote:
The Edmonton trade makes no sense for us. We have a big core of players that just competed hard and came close to playing for the Cup and you want to trade them away for futures? This team is competitive now, and trading MDZ and Boyle completely depletes our depth.
It doesn't deplete our futures to trade up some of our picks.
And Gernat + Marincin are very good prospects, IMO. Research them and get back to me in a couple of days.

Quote:
You are trying to do way too much. Have some faith in how the front office has been building this team over the past couple years, will you?
I trust Gordie Clark our director of draft, etc.
Slat's has looked much better past coupla years.
But no, either you grab the bull by the horns, or the bull runs all over you.
So no, I would rather we all brainstorm and try to come up with great ideas.

Fortune favors the bold.

bernmeister is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 06:06 PM
  #247
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,553
vCash: 500
What nonsense was I forced into reading.... Fml... I should have resisted.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 06:23 PM
  #248
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
What nonsense was I forced into reading.... Fml... I should have resisted.
This might be the best post in this thread.

RGY is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 06:29 PM
  #249
YoungD4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
I like Ryan. It will take Staal as the main piece, to get him. imo.
then you don't do it

YoungD4 is offline  
Old
05-28-2012, 06:31 PM
  #250
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
You vastly overrate both those dynamics and the Tort system.

Disagree.


Their rebuild is best accelerated by receiving the best combo of quality and quantity of assets back. Whether they use/Richards/Gabo or auction them off to an injury desperate team for a further premium is up to them. They will have to wait 3 years for that 2nd to play here. They can get something much more now, and if they trade such a player, probably get a pick(s) and player(s) now useful as well. Again, false assumption on your part.



1. You have to assume you will get lucky for a Doan, etc., and that is too great an assumption.

2. If you moved Richards + Gaborik, took back Nash, you would pick up lots of cap, so your assumption there is wrong.



It doesn't deplete our futures to trade up some of our picks.
And Gernat + Marincin are very good prospects, IMO. Research them and get back to me in a couple of days.


I trust Gordie Clark our director of draft, etc.
Slat's has looked much better past coupla years.
But no, either you grab the bull by the horns, or the bull runs all over you.
So no, I would rather we all brainstorm and try to come up with great ideas.

Fortune favors the bold.
Sorting through all your bs of a response which consists of bs justifications of how your proposals make sense...the bottom line is the rangers were TWO wins away from playing in the stanley cup. TWO. TWO in richards 1st year here, mcdonagh and stepan's sophomore years, hagelin's rookie year, Kreider jumping right into the playoffs, and a defense that played practically one man down the entire devils series. And yet having said all that you want to dismantle the team. This is why you are a clown. I dont care what prospects edmonton or cbj have. If they were so great theyd be getting a lot of time with their big clubs considering how awful those teams were. And if they are not nhl ready then we dont want them. WE ARE NOT REBUILDING. We are in win now mode. I think you forgot what year it is. Its not 2007 where we're competing but looking to add youth. That time has passed. And we still have solid prospects in the minors who can take the time to develop. We are not dealing boyle, del zotto, girardi, richards, gaborik, and dubinsky. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself and the intligence of this forum.

RGY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.