HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who will you root for in the SCF?

Old
05-28-2012, 11:34 PM
OttawaRoughRiderFan
Make It 30!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhXcoyotes View Post
Whats with fans of other teams coming in here all the time?
Quote:
This is a Coyotes board, and a thread asking Coyotes fans what they think. I'm sure his Penguins board has a place he can post his thoughts too. Plus, it's a slight form of trolling to come into a board where 95% of us are cheering for the Devils and say "GO KINGS GO!". I'm sure nobody is going into the Rangers board saying "GO DEVILS!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZviaNJ View Post
Easy on Kevy. He's battled Coyote fans for years, but always fair in doing so, to the point where he was cheering for the Yotes in the playoffs this year (I think)
Thanks AZviaNJ. I appreciate it.

I have been a strong supporter of the Coyotes all thru the playoffs, also in the BoH forum and I wasn't trolling.
I just saw the thread and answered it.

P.S.

Are you Rick from the AZCentral days?

Last edited by OttawaRoughRiderFan: 05-28-2012 at 11:40 PM.
OttawaRoughRiderFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Naurutger
Free Max!

I cant hate on kevy myself and some people will pull for the kings as they are in the ultimate under dog role. However I rather deal with the fans of a stanley cup winner once a year versus 3. In the grand picture though it will give the playoffs meaning like football and baseball, just get in and you can win. And the only thing that sucks is the NBA, boring!

Now back to my history channel watching

Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 12:07 AM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevyD View Post
Thanks AZviaNJ. I appreciate it.

I have been a strong supporter of the Coyotes all thru the playoffs, also in the BoH forum and I wasn't trolling.
I just saw the thread and answered it.

P.S.

Are you Rick from the AZCentral days?
I appologize for my ignorance. And spelling, because I bet I spelled one of thoes words wrong.

AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 12:22 AM
OttawaRoughRiderFan
Make It 30!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
I cant hate on kevy
Thank you too.

Quote:
I appologize for my ignorance. And spelling, because I bet I spelled one of thoes words wrong.
No problemo.

I have stuck up for Phoenix (in the BoH) so much the guys there don't want me around either. I have to have somewhere to go.

OttawaRoughRiderFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 12:44 PM
DirtDogMesa
STH Sec 208 Row A

Just about to land in enemy territory sporting Coyotes SCPO T-shirts, wonder if we'll get any comment from any Canucks fans, hopefully we'll find a good place to watch the Devils jack stomp the Kings here in Vancouver B.C.

DirtDogMesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 01:55 PM
clayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottrocks58 View Post
After watching Brown, Go Devils!
EXACTLY! I grew up watching the Kings but after seeing Brown play and and the crap he pulled against the Coyotes, let alone everyone else, I have no respect for him- hence no mater who the Kings play for the cup I'll pull for them! Go Devils!

clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2012, 02:02 PM
clayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Gary Oak View Post
Stars fan coming in peace... I'm sure the majority of you guys agree with this.

Feel free to use it on Facebook if you wish.
Thanks Man! It's now the wallpaper for my phone and iPad! lol..

Old
05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
clayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Like I said before, you have fans of any kind no matter the team or sport. If anything, my experence with Kings Fans overall has been much better compared to some of the others. It should be very obivous who we don't really get along with all that much when you look back before we faced the Kings in the Conference Finals.

As far as Dustin Brown is concerned:

Nobody ever likes a dirty player when they are on the opposing team but when they are on your team its a different story. At best a few of the fans will complain about something stupid such a player or any player for that matter will do to another player on another team.

I have seen a few posters here in the past get disgusted at the dirty hits Torres has done before signing with the Yotes, especially with Vancouver and his hit on Keith. Now that he is playing with us, he has been welcomed in with open arms and is viewed by many here the same way Brown has been viewed by many Kings Fans.

Look at it this way. Shane Doan is not well liked by many Kings Fans, if Doan signed with LA for one reason or another, you don't think for one moment Doan won't be welcomed in with open arms by the majority in the Kings Fanbase? Hell, there are not alot of Nashville Fans who like Doan during the playoffs but it appears that many of them would have no problem with him in their team.
I disagree. I don't like players who play that way regardless... My favorite team is the Coyotes, but I'm not a big fan of Raffi Torres for his hit against Chicago. Hockey is a tough physical sport, it doesn't have to be dirty. Just my .02 cents...

Old
05-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman View Post
I disagree. I don't like players who play that way regardless... My favorite team is the Coyotes, but I'm not a big fan of Raffi Torres for his hit against Chicago. Hockey is a tough physical sport, it doesn't have to be dirty. Just my .02 cents...
There will always be dirty plays and dirty players in the league and in hockey in general, so that isn't going to change no matter how each sports league will police itself. At best when the policing is done right such players and plays will be reduced. Also, While I respect your opinion at the same time the view you share with others(while a good one) isn't among the mainstream hypocracy.Once the Coyotes face the Kings again, all the talk we hear about how dirty Brown is and how he deserves to get knocked out, others are going to wish Torres to give the kind of hit he gave to Hossa or worse to Brown and will say that whatever Brown gets no matter how vicious of the hit will be "karma".

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 12:25 PM
kihekah19

I can't root for either of these teams over the other. I'm just happy there will be more hockey to watch!

I do believe the Kings will prevail, but hope for a great series.

Last edited by kihekah19: 05-30-2012 at 12:31 PM.
kihekah19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Matsi
got paws?

Kings

Matsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 06:38 PM
starman
we're here to stay!

Go Devils! Crush the Kings!

starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
krepitch
Coyote Fan

I'm supporting the Kings here, but won't be upset if they lose. Meh.

krepitch is offline   Reply With Quote