HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brewer excellent game

Closed Thread

Old
11-25-2003, 05:30 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Brewer excellent game

I think Brewer palyed his best game of the year. He was a rock defensively, he didn't give up anything. He was creative offensively and really pressured. I REALLY liked how he looked out there. ANOTHER good game AWAY from home from him. You know, the whole thing I mentioned about him having his first serious relation ship is making sense. It's like he's not prepared mentaly when he's home and comes to the rink with his mind elsewhere. But when he's on the road, and obviously away from his little piece - who I'm sure is VERY fine - he seems to be ready and plays good smart games. I don't know.

Old
11-25-2003, 08:46 PM
Walsher

Heres to hoping he can turn a what I would consider a miserable start to the season into productive finish. he needed to be better and things have been improving - nowhere near where he was after Salt Lake. Still glaring mistakes costing games (Ie, heritage classic goal 4). So much potential but really frustrating a large amount of the time.

Old
11-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Dangerdanger

I still think brew had a great heritage classic game. That was a completely lucky bounce and if that had been on any other rink there would have been no chance for zednick. Seriously, he deserved his goal that game as he was pressuring in the montreal zone, and just had a bad break. It happens.

Closed Thread