HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I cant stand Jeff Carter

Closed Thread

Old
06-01-2012, 07:53 PM
VanSciver

vCash: 500
And as far as deflecting goes, I'm ready to discuss any single fact that you can offer to substantiate your posts. Any single one. All I'm asking for is one fact. And we'll start there.

Old
06-01-2012, 09:11 PM
35NW8ING
#LaviPondHockeyFail

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
I most certainly met my burden of proof. I proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that what you offered as fact, isn't fact. And your failure to provide any facts is my case. The rumors and speculation are certainly in the public domain. No one has ever argued to the contrary. But what you've failed to accept and failed to prove is that's all it is, is rumor and speculation. That is the entire point.
And you offered your posts as opinion, I might disagree with that opinion, but I wouldn't question the validity of it. But again, you didn't do that. You offered it as fact. I proved beyond a shadow of doubt, that you can't offer any factual evidence to support what you post as fact. I'm not asking you to line up everyone with first hand knowledge of the events. I'm asking you to line up one person. Start there! Why can't you do it?

I've questioned the truthfullness of the events as you described it, not with the weak stance of Coaches lie, but with the fact that you can't prove any of it.
Refute the testimony of the eyewitness I placed on the stand! I'm challenging you to do it! I'm even trying to talk in lawyer terms to appeal to your claimed profession.

All you have done is offer a newspaper quote from a known liar. You have failed to disprove these events occured. You can say it 1000 times but you still fall short. One quote from a liar doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Don't quit your day job. You'd make an awful jurist. I'm still waiting for you to disprove something or prove it is all rumor and speculation. I'm not obligated to prove anything. You're the one challenging the validity of my posts.

Old
06-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

I'm pretty tempted to close this thread because it's gotten useless and is just going in a circle.

But...do we have anything else to do?

06-01-2012, 09:31 PM
VanSciver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Invictus View Post
I'm pretty tempted to close this thread because it's gotten useless and is just going in a circle.

I would go ahead and close it. Because now he's calling the Coach a known liar. And I'm just not going to participate in that nonsense anymore.

Old
06-01-2012, 10:03 PM
35NW8ING
#LaviPondHockeyFail

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
I would go ahead and close it. Because now he's calling the Coach a known liar. And I'm just not going to participate in that nonsense anymore.
Good idea. You're out of bullets. You can only ask for proof so many times without offering any of your own.

Old
06-01-2012, 10:19 PM
zarley zelepukin

This argument is sounding like one between an atheist and, you know, a really religious person. Talk about going nowhere. We need to get back on track with things that really matter...

How awesome has the Jeff Carter trade been for the Kings!

Old
06-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Flyersfan1493
Formerly Go For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35NW8ING View Post
Good idea. You're out of bullets. You can only ask for proof so many times without offering any of your own.

Old
06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
hckyplayer8
He's Gone!

Booze hound Jeff Carter 3 wins from the SC.

Old
06-01-2012, 11:22 PM
35NW8ING
#LaviPondHockeyFail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
It's ironic and hypocritical. Challenge a poster, ask him to prove common knowledge to be correct, while offering nothing yourself to disprove anything except a regurgitated newspaper quote from a known liar.

I could dig up quotes from the newspaper of OJ saying he didn't kill his wife.

Old
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
whatthef
Failure is an Option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Invictus View Post

I was surprised it lasted this long. I was with it for a while, but at some point (though I kept reading) I knew I no longer wanted to be involved with this mess.

Old
06-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

CBJ fan stopping in, with one complaint about this thread.

Not enough consistent Carter hate.

Old
06-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

I think I can safely close this thread. It appears there's nothing productive or useful left to say by either side.

Closed Thread