People are just in love with Bure's highlights. I would definitely take Iginla over him. Bure scored 58 and 59 goals in 1999 and 2000 while playing half the game and rarely venturing into his own zone.
And Iginla doesnt do the same? The guy is terrible defensively. Iginla isnt even close to Bure in terms of skill and talent.
1. Lindros (healthy): no player like Lindros will ever come by again, he was literally good at everything hockey related except avoiding concussions.
2. Yzerman: brings those intangibles along with his elite playmaking, makes players better on and off the ice.
3. Ovechkin: people forget how good he was 3 years ago, in fact, he was considered by many to be better than Crosby for a while.
4. Bure: easily the most skilled player on this list.
5. Malkin: kind of like a mini-Lemieux, if only he used his size more like Lindros
6. Thornton: he would be higher on this list, but his inability to deliver in the playoffs hurts his stock
7. Iginla: great player, but I really don't think he even belongs in this discussion