HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The next Ryder 2k4 and Higgins 2k6???

Closed Thread

Old
03-31-2006, 02:12 AM
Clumsyhab

vCash: 500
The next Ryder 2k4 and Higgins 2k6???

Who is going to be the Ryder 2k4 and Higgins 2k6 for the next season? Kostsitsyn? Latendresse? Chipchura?

My pick would be Kostsitsyn. I think that he will play on the first top line for the Habs because Habs lack in the wings position.

Top 6 forward for next year = Koivu, UFA #2 Centre, Kovalev, Higgins, Kost, Perez/Ryder.

Ribs will be gone next year IMO.

Old
03-31-2006, 02:17 AM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumsyhab
Who is going to be the Ryder 2k4 and Higgins 2k6 for the next season? Kostsitsyn? Latendresse? Chipchura?

My pick would be Kostsitsyn. I think that he will play on the first top line for the Habs because Habs lack in the wings position.

Top 6 forward for next year = Koivu, UFA #2 Centre, Kovalev, Higgins, Kost, Perez/Ryder.

Ribs will be gone next year IMO.
Tough to say but one thing is sure the talent will be increased... Kostitsyn will be a Habs Im sure and Gainey is probably going to trade or sign players with the money saved.. We will have a better team no doubt.

Old
03-31-2006, 02:32 AM
Marksman

I would pick Perezhogin for next breakout forward. If Gainey feels its worth giving him ice time, he must be good. Hes already so close, only slight improvement in his timing could set things off big way.

Old
03-31-2006, 02:49 AM
Clumsyhab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman2
I would pick Perezhogin for next breakout forward. If Gainey feels its worth giving him ice time, he must be good. Hes already so close, only slight improvement in his timing could set things off big way.
I had a lot of hopes with Perez when the season started, but I have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed so far. He has the speed, but doesn't find the scoring touch yet. He looks a little bit like Petrov (skates, but can't shoot), although I'm sure he's gonna get better. Kostsitsyn, on the other hand has a Kovy-like shot. He's one of the guy that could be the game-breaker IMO.

Closed Thread