HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stanley Cup Resolutions

Old
06-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Nefarious
Classless Doty

vCash: 500
Stanley Cup Resolutions

Since this is the first time ever the Kings could win the cup, seeing how hard they've busted @ss to get here, it's inspired me to the point where it's not just enough to watch. I've been meaning to do P90x for some time now, and for a variety of reasons I haven't. So I make this resolution, should the Kings win the cup, I'm doing it. No excuses, no whining, no delaying, just ****ing doing it!

If this team, despite all odds of winning the cup can spend weeks, round after round, working their collective @sses off to win it all, then I have no reason why I can't do 90 days of hard @ss work too. Just curious if anyone else wanted to take this opportunity to make any resolutions of their own.

Also, on a side note. I've been wearing my jerseys everywhere, and today at my daughter's gymnastics class got some "Go Kings!" comments from other parents. Driving back on to base (my wife is in the Air Force), the guards saw my jersey and went "Go Kings Go!" Pretty awesome.

Nefarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2012, 11:37 PM
SLang

vCash: 500
I quit smoking exactly one year ago. I'd say I've already done my part!

SLang is offline   Reply With Quote