HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Central Europe
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

Slovak youth hockey thread (NT´s, home leagues, CHL, the draft etc.) part II

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-03-2012, 03:22 AM
  #176
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Pánik scores a goal and adds an assist, named 2nd star to help lead Norfolk to a 4-2 win over the Marlies in Game 2 of the Calder Cup finals.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2012, 02:59 AM
  #177
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
The roster for the first U20 NT camp which starts in Námestovo on Sunday has been released. The team will play two games against Czech republic U20 between 18th and 20th June.


Richard Sabol (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1994
Patrik Romančík (HK 36 Skalica) 1994
Adam Nagy (Dukla Trenčín) 1993

Martin Bolcs (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Karol Korím (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Róbert Mikeska (HK 36 Skalica) 1993
Michal Pospíšil (HKM Zvolen) 1993
Zdenko Tóth (HKM Zvolen) 1993
Peter Bezuška (Dukla Trenčín) 1993
Tomáš Nechala (Dukla Trenčín) 1993
Tomáš Rusina (MHK Dolný Kubín) 1994
Pavol Pavešic (HK 91 Senica) 1993
David Bajaník (MSHK Žilina) 1993
Patrik Kopáč (Piráti Chomutov/CZE) 1993

Dušan Klučiar (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Bruno Mráz (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Michal Šalka (všetci HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Andrej Bíreš (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Vladimír Dolník (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Patrik Lamper (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Filip Nemček (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Peter Boltun (HC Košice) 1993
Matej Hinďoš (HC Košice) 1993
Filip Podsedlý (HC Košice) 1993
Filip Vaško (HC Košice) 1993
Tomáš Tkáč (HC Košice) 1993
Tomáš Mikúš (HK 36 Skalica) 1993
Michal Romančík (HK 36 Skalica) 1993
Viktor Fekiač (HKM Zvolen) 1993
Milan Kolena (MHC Martin) 1994
Dominik Fujerík (MHC Martin) 1993
Michal Uhrík (MHK 32 Liptovský Mikuláš) 1993
Michal Krištof (HC Nitra) 1993

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2012, 11:31 AM
  #178
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Otto Sýkora has mentioned a few times in the past that the federation wants to get help from other countries when it comes to coach education. Yesterday at a reeducation seminar, which was attended by 225 coaches Robert Ohlsson, the current assistant coach of Sweden´s U20 team was the main speaker. Hopefully this is not just a one time thing, and it becomes a regular occurence.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2012, 01:18 PM
  #179
zorz
Registered User
 
zorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,913
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
The roster for the first U20 NT camp which starts in Námestovo on Sunday has been released. The team will play two games against Czech republic U20 between 18th and 20th June.


Richard Sabol (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1994
Patrik Romančík (HK 36 Skalica) 1994
Adam Nagy (Dukla Trenčín) 1993

Martin Bolcs (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Karol Korím (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Róbert Mikeska (HK 36 Skalica) 1993
Michal Pospíšil (HKM Zvolen) 1993
Zdenko Tóth (HKM Zvolen) 1993
Peter Bezuška (Dukla Trenčín) 1993
Tomáš Nechala (Dukla Trenčín) 1993
Tomáš Rusina (MHK Dolný Kubín) 1994
Pavol Pavešic (HK 91 Senica) 1993
David Bajaník (MSHK Žilina) 1993
Patrik Kopáč (Piráti Chomutov/CZE) 1993

Dušan Klučiar (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Bruno Mráz (HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Michal Šalka (všetci HC Slovan Bratislava) 1993
Andrej Bíreš (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Vladimír Dolník (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Patrik Lamper (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Filip Nemček (HC 05 Banská Bystrica) 1993
Peter Boltun (HC Košice) 1993
Matej Hinďoš (HC Košice) 1993
Filip Podsedlý (HC Košice) 1993
Filip Vaško (HC Košice) 1993
Tomáš Tkáč (HC Košice) 1993
Tomáš Mikúš (HK 36 Skalica) 1993
Michal Romančík (HK 36 Skalica) 1993
Viktor Fekiač (HKM Zvolen) 1993
Milan Kolena (MHC Martin) 1994
Dominik Fujerík (MHC Martin) 1993
Michal Uhrík (MHK 32 Liptovský Mikuláš) 1993
Michal Krištof (HC Nitra) 1993
looks like it will be U19 according to čslh website

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 12:39 AM
  #180
Kamzik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,491
vCash: 500
Tonight I was at the final game of the Calder Cup playoffs, I saw the Norfolk Admirals win the AHL Championship. It was one of the greatest teams in the history of the league winning 28 in a row to end the season, 43 of their final 46 games, and ten in a row to win the Calder.

Panik and especially Janus were big parts of this team. It was my first time seeing Panik since he was on the Belleville Bulls. He has developed considerably since I saw him last. His goal in the first period was a little bit lucky. He backhanded the puck and it hit Juraj Mikus and then into the net. Of course he was kicked out of the game soon after, a major penalty for elbowing.

Kamzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:31 PM
  #181
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorz View Post
looks like it will be U19 according to čslh website
Yeah, that´s right, didn´t find that out until ČSLH published it. Then again it´s not like too many of these guys here will actually make it to the Slovak WJC team either. "Finding new players" is what Bokroš had to say about this nomination.

Btw regarding Bokroš it seems that he will stick with the U20 team for 12/13 and abandon his position as U18 head coach acc. to this. Any guesses for new U18 team coach?


Last edited by slovakiasnextone: 06-13-2012 at 02:37 PM.
slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 02:58 PM
  #182
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
SZĽH´s ranking of clubs based on work with youth in 2011

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2012, 12:53 PM
  #183
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Well, the 2012 draft is over and it comes as no huge shock that no Slovak player was selected. To stay on the positive side - it can only be better than this next year...

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2012, 02:31 PM
  #184
Kamzik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
Well, the 2012 draft is over and it comes as no huge shock that no Slovak player was selected. To stay on the positive side - it can only be better than this next year...
Next draft, Dano is eligible. Who else could go? Reway? Paulovic maybe?

Kamzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2012, 02:44 PM
  #185
Hzzz
Registered User
 
Hzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Finland
Posts: 532
vCash: 500
No slovak player was drafted.

Hzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2012, 04:17 PM
  #186
DrPabloRamirez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Nevidzany, ZM
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 256
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamzik View Post
Next draft, Dano is eligible. Who else could go? Reway? Paulovic maybe?
Based on this season performances, Dano and Reway are fixed to be drafted. Bobos, Paulovic, Cehlarik, Torok are often mentioned, Rehak, Soltes, Sille could have some chances and there is fairly strong goaltender group leading by Godla, followed by Mikolas, Gibl, Okolicany, Halo.
This group of players will play games against USA, Switzerland, Sweden and Canada in Piestany during Ivan Hlinka Memorial.

DrPabloRamirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2012, 04:31 PM
  #187
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPabloRamirez View Post
Based on this season performances, Dano and Reway are fixed to be drafted. Bobos, Paulovic, Cehlarik, Torok are often mentioned, Rehak, Soltes, Sille could have some chances and there is fairly strong goaltender group leading by Godla, followed by Mikolas, Gibl, Okolicany, Halo.
This group of players will play games against USA, Switzerland, Sweden and Canada in Piestany during Ivan Hlinka Memorial.
Should be a very exciting season for Slovak fans and possibly draft too, though it´s still a year away, so who knows. I hope Torok will be healthy and have a full season this year, have you by any chance heard whether he will get a chance to play for Zvolen´s men´s team (if he´s staying in Slovakia) since he´s practicing with them now during the summer AFAIK. Considering what s going on with the Slovak league right now, we might see a number of these players actually play there this season (except those already abroad or planning to leave).

I kinda expect the Oilers to select Martin Boboš in 2013.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2012, 06:05 PM
  #188
DrPabloRamirez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Nevidzany, ZM
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 256
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
I kinda expect the Oilers to select Martin Boboš in 2013.
Sure thing already now. Like Richard Buri would become Oilers prospect, if not this injury.

DrPabloRamirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2012, 04:57 AM
  #189
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola
 
ThrashersfanSVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Daňo and Réway are lock. If something unpredictable doesn't happen.

I'm little bit afraid about Rehák. He has quite good skill to be drafted, but if he sticks in Junior Extraleague, his chances won't be so high as if he plays for A-team.

Šille and Sloboda (Only Šille is 2013 eligible) have begun the summer preparation with senior team, as well as Török in Zvolen. It would be huge boost for them if they play in senior extraleague and also both Šille and Török will have better chances than, for example Rehák.

I've heard some rumors about Godla going overseas. Don't know whether it's true or not, but it could develop his chances to be drafted as well as it could destroy it.

Right now, it seems we could have many drafted players. But as it is almost common, I don't expect that everybody fulfils his potential, therefore we have to be ready for some dissapointments.

But I really look forward to seeing guys at Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament.

ThrashersfanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2012, 08:35 AM
  #190
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashersfanSVK View Post
Daňo and Réway are lock. If something unpredictable doesn't happen.

I'm little bit afraid about Rehák. He has quite good skill to be drafted, but if he sticks in Junior Extraleague, his chances won't be so high as if he plays for A-team.

Šille and Sloboda (Only Šille is 2013 eligible) have begun the summer preparation with senior team, as well as Török in Zvolen. It would be huge boost for them if they play in senior extraleague and also both Šille and Török will have better chances than, for example Rehák.

I've heard some rumors about Godla going overseas. Don't know whether it's true or not, but it could develop his chances to be drafted as well as it could destroy it.

Right now, it seems we could have many drafted players. But as it is almost common, I don't expect that everybody fulfils his potential, therefore we have to be ready for some dissapointments.

But I really look forward to seeing guys at Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament.
One thing that there is about this is that is that it seems that 2013 will be a srtong draft for the other Euro countries too (except the Czechs) and based on recent drafts I have a bad feeling that if it comes to for example a Slovak player at about the same level as a Swedish player, the majority of the teams will pick the Swede. We shouldn´t get ahead of ourselves as some fans already seem to. (not on here but elsewhere).

With Sloboda and Šille, will they really get ice-time in Skalica, considering that they will have some Slovan players playing for them too?

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
  #191
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola
 
ThrashersfanSVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Another important thing is the results of the U17 NT this year.

They don't have to play every single game for A team. They will definitely play also for U20 team, no doubt. But just practices with senior team could develop their skills.

ThrashersfanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 02:33 AM
  #192
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
So, the Slovaks drafted in yesterday´s CHL import draft:

4th Martin Reway Gatineau/QMJHL
7th Adam Veliký Cape Breton/QMJHL
25th Patrik Koyš Shawinigan/QMJHL
31th Dominik Rehák Victoriaville/QMJHL
54th Richard Mráz Ottawa 67s/OHL
61th Tomáš Torok Sherbrooke/QMJHL
108th Juraj Bezúch Kitchener/OHL


Last edited by slovakiasnextone: 06-28-2012 at 03:55 AM.
slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 04:20 AM
  #193
alko
Registered User
 
alko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
So, the Slovaks drafted in yesterday´s CHL import draft:

4th Martin Reway Gatineau/QMJHL
7th Adam Veliký Cape Breton/QMJHL
25th Patrik Koyš Shawinigan/QMJHL
31th Dominik Rehák Victoriaville/QMJHL
54th Richard Mráz Ottawa 67s/OHL
61th Tomáš Torok Sherbrooke/QMJHL
108th Juraj Bezúch Kitchener/OHL
You forgot Gilbert Gabor.
He played some games for Slovak U17 last season.
Yeah, i know. He is a Swedish Slovak. Or opposite?

alko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 04:32 AM
  #194
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alko View Post
You forgot Gilbert Gabor.
He played some games for Slovak U17 last season.
Yeah, i know. He is a Swedish Slovak. Or opposite?
I didn´t forget him, I omitted him on purpose. He can´t play for Slovakia in IIHF competitions and nothing seems to show that he will anytime soon.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 04:46 AM
  #195
ozo
Registered User
 
ozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Latvia
Posts: 2,837
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakiasnextone View Post
I didn´t forget him, I omitted him on purpose. He can´t play for Slovakia in IIHF competitions and nothing seems to show that he will anytime soon.
What's his story?

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 05:07 AM
  #196
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola
 
ThrashersfanSVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
What's his story?
Son of Slovak parents who moved to Stockholm. Born in Stockholm, never played in Slovakia.

Yesterday, I was in touch with him. He admitted, that he had thought the double citizenship (as he has Slovak one, too) would be enough. He wants to play for Slovak NT.

ThrashersfanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 07:19 AM
  #197
xyzed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 74
vCash: 500
can you tell me something more about Adam Veliky? number 7 is pretty nice I guess. Is he able to put some solid points in CHL?

xyzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 12:35 PM
  #198
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola
 
ThrashersfanSVK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Hard to say. He was a captain of Dubnica U18, which finished 7th this season. He would not be eligible to play in U18 League next season and since Dubnica doesn't have U20 he had to go out.

It's pretty alarming when player from Slovakia is playing in U18 League in his last season of eligibility. He played as far as I know at U18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament, but it was his only NT tournament last season.

I would say, his size will limit him overseas, I do not see him putting solid points in CHL, but who knows. Definitely, it was a big surprise seeing him drafted.

ThrashersfanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2012, 02:43 PM
  #199
Scarecrow Boat
Registered User
 
Scarecrow Boat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Denmark
Posts: 4,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashersfanSVK View Post
Hard to say. He was a captain of Dubnica U18, which finished 7th this season. He would not be eligible to play in U18 League next season and since Dubnica doesn't have U20 he had to go out.

It's pretty alarming when player from Slovakia is playing in U18 League in his last season of eligibility. He played as far as I know at U18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament, but it was his only NT tournament last season.

I would say, his size will limit him overseas, I do not see him putting solid points in CHL, but who knows. Definitely, it was a big surprise seeing him drafted.
How is his size, 6'3" 180lbs, going to limit him in NA?

Scarecrow Boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2012, 06:42 AM
  #200
slovakiasnextone
Registered User
 
slovakiasnextone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 4,731
vCash: 500
SZĽH has released the list of coaching staff for the national teams, as well as the NT calendar for the 2012/2013 season.

U20
Ernest Bokroš Head Coach
Milan Hovorka Assistant Coach
Juraj Chabada Goalie Coach

U18
Anton Bartánus Head Coach
Miroslav Mosnár Assistant Coach
Roman Mega Goalie Coach

U17
Jerguš Bača Head Coach
Norbert Javorčík Assistant Coach

U16
Martin Hrnčár Head Coach
Martin Sojka Assistant Coach

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.