Closed Thread

Old
06-09-2012, 03:25 PM
ImaBullsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetesFan94 View Post
Matt Puempels available?
Would i ever love to see Puempel ina bulls jersey but he cost way to much, not sure george would part with some high end players this early in the year?

Old
06-09-2012, 03:41 PM
defensehockey19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Would i ever love to see Puempel ina bulls jersey but he cost way to much, not sure george would part with some high end players this early in the year?
Would cost a very good 94 or 95 plus picks that's for sure.

Old
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
BramptonFan09

Wouldn't mind seeing him in Brampton lol, but theres no way in hell ahahaha. Loved Mackie last year in Brampton guy was a pest thats for sure. Maybe the Bulls and troops will hookup for another off season deal this time around?

Old
06-10-2012, 12:02 AM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BramptonFan09 View Post
Wouldn't mind seeing him in Brampton lol, but theres no way in hell ahahaha. Loved Mackie last year in Brampton guy was a pest thats for sure. Maybe the Bulls and troops will hookup for another off season deal this time around?
You never know, thats for sure! We could have got more for mackie elsewere but George did Brett and Stan a favour by sending him closer to home.

Old
06-10-2012, 08:58 AM
BramptonFan09

[QUOTE=ImaBullsfan;50717985]You never know, thats for sure! We could have got more for mackie elsewere but George did Brett and Stan a favour by sending him closer to home.

George and Stan seem to have a good relationship. If the Bulls are looking for an experianced (Non-OA) defender that wouldn't cost them a whole lot a deal wouldn't surprise me at all. Brampton has lots of talent on the back end but they will have to bring in new kids because its tough having the same D-core for 3 straight years in this league.

Old
06-10-2012, 09:29 AM
ImaBullsfan

[QUOTE=BramptonFan09;50724449]
Quote:
You never know, thats for sure! We could have got more for mackie elsewere but George did Brett and Stan a favour by sending him closer to home.

George and Stan seem to have a good relationship. If the Bulls are looking for an experianced (Non-OA) defender that wouldn't cost them a whole lot a deal wouldn't surprise me at all. Brampton has lots of talent on the back end but they will have to bring in new kids because its tough having the same D-core for 3 straight years in this league.
I agree, the battalion have always had a good defence, and well coached from the back-end. Who in your opinion are the odd d-men out? Who would be more suited to the big ice?

Old
06-10-2012, 11:36 AM
BramptonFan09

Auld, Miller or Abraham. Abraham is a world class skater with good smarts and sweet hands and would flourish on the big ice in Belleville. Real good rookie year in Brampton but struggled last year and hit the injury bug a couple times. Sometimes the second year is the toughest though, personal and outside expectations go up. He would be a good pickup and the kid will have a bounce back year loads of talent. Auld is big and doesnt skate too well so i dont think he would quite fit in, and same with miller no overly big but suspect skating.

Old
06-10-2012, 11:38 AM
BramptonFan09

Ive heard Auld is rumored to go to Guelph (Big right shot Dmen is what they need)

Old
06-10-2012, 05:27 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BramptonFan09 View Post
Auld, Miller or Abraham. Abraham is a world class skater with good smarts and sweet hands and would flourish on the big ice in Belleville. Real good rookie year in Brampton but struggled last year and hit the injury bug a couple times. Sometimes the second year is the toughest though, personal and outside expectations go up. He would be a good pickup and the kid will have a bounce back year loads of talent. Auld is big and doesnt skate too well so i dont think he would quite fit in, and same with miller no overly big but suspect skating.
Abraham would be a nice addition, we would have to lose Bignell. George must re-vamp the back end. Build around Austin,Worrad,Subban and DeSousa.

Old
06-10-2012, 09:55 PM
BramptonFan09

Quote:
Abraham would be a nice addition, we would have to lose Bignell. George must re-vamp the back end. Build around Austin,Worrad,Subban and DeSousa.
Hed be great on the big ice. I agree, I'd say Bignel, Shaw, and Morris need to go. Can't have to many OA's on the backend. Some more experiance is needed but non-OA.

Old
06-11-2012, 04:33 PM
ImaBullsfan

Bulls sign Niki Petti and Daniel DeSousa today!, great news here's hoping there is more Bulls news to come? Its alittle interesting that 3rd rounder Cramarossa hasnt signed yet? I wonder? Maybe because 4 rounder (Chad Heffernan) out played him at the rookie camp? and they only had 1 card left?

Old
06-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Petes96

Quote:
Bulls sign Niki Petti and Daniel DeSousa today!, great news here's hoping there is more Bulls news to come? Its alittle interesting that 3rd rounder Cramarossa hasnt signed yet? I wonder? Maybe because 4 rounder (Chad Heffernan) out played him at the rookie camp? and they only had 1 card left?
Knowing your fourth rounder pretty well through the years I can't see George signing him. He may of played well during your rookie camp on the small ice surface but once he moves to the Yardman you will see a different player completely. He needs a year of Tier II to develop his foot speed. He has an OHL shot but his hockey sense and foot speed are well below average.

Old
06-11-2012, 04:53 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
Knowing your fourth rounder pretty well through the years I can't see George signing him. He may of played well during your rookie camp on the small ice surface but once he moves to the Yardman you will see a different player completely. He needs a year of Tier II to develop his foot speed. He has an OHL shot but his hockey sense and foot speed are well below average.
That might be, but i loved the talent i seen, and most observers at the rink also felt the same. Hopefully he works on some things and brings his A game in the fall.

Old
06-11-2012, 05:03 PM
BramptonFan09

Quote:

Great news for bulls fans! Both will have bright futures! Now George needs to add some veteran pressence up from and some back end depth

Old
06-12-2012, 12:55 AM
JSavoire

Quote:
That might be, but i loved the talent i seen, and most observers at the rink also felt the same. Hopefully he works on some things and brings his A game in the fall.
He did fine in the rookie camp but Main Camp is where you get the really more accurate judge of players since that's where the whole team of OHL players are and not some Midget kids and Junior D guys hoping to get a look at rookie camp. If he can get a gig in Wellington he'll improve more than with Belleville cause he'll get way more ice. One year for a rookie to wait is not a big deal IMO. 2 years would be tough.

Old
06-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Luvtowatch

Bulls really got the appropriate players for their team. Both are great skaters and should flourish in that big rink.

Old
06-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Petes96

Quote:
he has the potential that's for sure. His step dad is Steve Larmer. You would think that he would listen to everything he tells him.

Old
06-13-2012, 05:14 PM
ImaBullsfan

OK George, many OHL teams are re-tooling their roster now, get off your butt and start swinging some deals! We got to many forwards now and we lack a experinced d-man. One deal that must be done is moving Chartrand, he deserves to have a shot at a #1 job somewhere.

Old
06-13-2012, 05:16 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
he has the potential that's for sure. His step dad is Steve Larmer. You would think that he would listen to everything he tells him.
Never a BAD thing to have a ex-NHLer to show you the quickest way to the pro's.

Old
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM
ImaBullsfan

Anyone have any rumours on the Bulls? Import draft or other deals? Its been a very very boring start of the off season.

Old
06-18-2012, 10:52 PM
SocksNjocks
Rookie User

Why is cramarossa always whining

Old
06-19-2012, 03:12 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocksNjocks View Post
Why is cramarossa always whining
please explain? Which one Joesph or Michael?

Old
06-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Tigers1992

Quote:
please explain? Which one Joesph or Michael?
If you look at the history of posts, I think the poster is here to illicit responses, not to have conversations.

Old
06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers1992 View Post
If you look at the history of posts, I think the poster is here to illicit responses, not to have conversations.
Thanks Tigers, i respect your honesty and views! Do u have anything on the Bulls?

Old
06-23-2012, 08:56 PM
ImaBullsfan

Congrats to Malcolm, Brendan, Danill and Brady on getting drafted this weekend! Especially proud of Brady Austin, the most dedicated and most improved Bull this year. I said this a year ago that he had PRO writen all over him. I could see why Buffalo took him. Does anyone know if George went down to Pittsburgh, to try to drum up a import for Wednesday?

Closed Thread