HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goal Song Finalists and Vote!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-11-2011, 12:20 AM
  #176
Bert Marshall days
Registered User
 
Bert Marshall days's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,898
vCash: 500
It's the best of the choices. Not Satchmo's best song but it fits for this and I like it.

Who has seen Satriani live?

Me - 3 times.

Bert Marshall days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2011, 11:51 AM
  #177
periferal
Registered User
 
periferal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,233
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Daggers Crime View Post
I don't understand why you think I should have to make posts according to your standards. Again, I'll post what I please within the rules of the board, not what you think I should be posting. Thanks!
I'm not asking you to do a thing. Just pointing out that all you have are complaints and no suggestions.

periferal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2011, 12:01 PM
  #178
Richie Daggers Crime
Fistie Daggers Crime
 
Richie Daggers Crime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYI fan in Atl
Posts: 9,779
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by periferal View Post
I'm not asking you to do a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by periferal
Instead of p******g on everything, why don't you list what goal songs you'd want to hear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by periferal
Just pointing out that all you have are complaints and no suggestions.
Well, also taking a personal jab at me too. Did I offend by not liking U2? Other than that, I can really figure out a reason why you seem to be continuing on with this, considering you already said you can just put me on ignore if it's too much for you to bear.

Richie Daggers Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2012, 11:02 PM
  #179
OlTimeHockey
Registered User
 
OlTimeHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: home
Country: China
Posts: 16,104
vCash: 500
Just to bring back an old thread for the sake of humor.....Nickelback fans, this is from the rest of us!

(a real article, mind you!)



back to the draft fodder.

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2012, 02:00 PM
  #180
Dutch Frost
Battle Level
 
Dutch Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,069
vCash: 500
LMAO HAHAHA The worst band in the planet and it shocks me that Bush is opening up for them?? They were actually a great band and thought Sixteen Stone was an underrated album of the 90's. I caught them at the coliseum back in 96 and they were amazing.

Oh well.. Are we going to have a new song or continue playing that Satriani crap?

I still want Seven Nation Army or Higher Ground by Chilli Peppers

Dutch Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2012, 02:10 PM
  #181
ZMan17
U of A!!!
 
ZMan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ & LI
Country: United States
Posts: 864
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ZMan17
I don't care if we go with something as generic as Elevation by U2, at least it's not crappy like everything we've tried.

ZMan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 12:59 PM
  #182
malPHONEY
Registered User
 
malPHONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LI
Country: United States
Posts: 2,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan17 View Post
I don't care if we go with something as generic as Elevation by U2, at least it's not crappy like everything we've tried.
IMO that's the worst song they've ever written.

malPHONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 01:53 AM
  #183
LotteryForLife*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 1,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Frost View Post
LMAO HAHAHA The worst band in the planet and it shocks me that Bush is opening up for them?? They were actually a great band and thought Sixteen Stone was an underrated album of the 90's. I caught them at the coliseum back in 96 and they were amazing.

Oh well.. Are we going to have a new song or continue playing that Satriani crap?

I still want Seven Nation Army or Higher Ground by Chilli Peppers
You guys really pick the worst goal songs

LotteryForLife* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 02:34 AM
  #184
OlTimeHockey
Registered User
 
OlTimeHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: home
Country: China
Posts: 16,104
vCash: 500
Us guys......?

I go Back in Black or something classic, IF WE CAN'T GET GLITTER, and something that gets adrenaline. Most suggestions I heard aside from Zenons are so metrosexualistic it's dumbfounding. No to U2. No to boy bands. Alice Cooper? Sabbath? Van Halen (Roth, not the femme versions)? How about Immigrant Song by Zepplin?

Songs that are just manly, energetic and make your heart race/thump.

So I deny any culpability with the recent song ideas.

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 05:48 AM
  #185
Poulin 0n My St1ck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: LI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,331
vCash: 500
Karma chameleon.

Then we can stick Ricky in a cage near the zamboni entrance, dress him up like Boy George, and make him the Isles' official go-go dancer. Make him really earn that $4.5 a year. And instead of focusing the spotlight on the player who scored the goal, the spotlight will focus in on Big Rick who will be winding and grinding those surgically-repaired hips in celebratory fashion. He'd have to shave all of his body hair though.

Ringleader Wang would have the best show in town.

Poulin 0n My St1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 07:40 AM
  #186
Strummergas
Registered User
 
Strummergas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Queens, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 5,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
Just to bring back an old thread for the sake of humor.....Nickelback fans, this is from the rest of us!

(a real article, mind you!)



back to the draft fodder.
Jesus, that's one of the worst bills I've seen in a long time. I would most certainly choose the hammer option over having to go to this show!

Strummergas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 09:23 AM
  #187
Brunomics
Registered User
 
Brunomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: North Korea
Posts: 6,196
vCash: 500
This should be the Isles goal song for no other reason that it would be pretty funny. Every time the Isles score it would be them just trolling the other team. Just imagine, goal horn goes off then this hits!


Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 09:39 AM
  #188
Moosie
Registered User
 
Moosie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,136
vCash: 500
Guy looks like Flatley.

Moosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
  #189
Isles Shawn
Registered User
 
Isles Shawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 250
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
This should be the Isles goal song for no other reason that it would be pretty funny. Every time the Isles score it would be them just trolling the other team. Just imagine, goal horn goes off then this hits!

lol, wtf did I just watch?

Isles Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 10:42 AM
  #190
Brunomics
Registered User
 
Brunomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: North Korea
Posts: 6,196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles Shawn View Post
lol, wtf did I just watch?
lol, you don't know the trololo guy(rip)?

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 11:39 AM
  #191
ScaredStreit
Registered User
 
ScaredStreit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 5,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
Us guys......?

I go Back in Black or something classic, IF WE CAN'T GET GLITTER, and something that gets adrenaline. Most suggestions I heard aside from Zenons are so metrosexualistic it's dumbfounding. No to U2. No to boy bands. Alice Cooper? Sabbath? Van Halen (Roth, not the femme versions)? How about Immigrant Song by Zepplin?
Songs that are just manly, energetic and make your heart race/thump.

So I deny any culpability with the recent song ideas.
Now that's a great idea.

ScaredStreit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 11:55 AM
  #192
Islanderfan17
Registered User
 
Islanderfan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
This should be the Isles goal song for no other reason that it would be pretty funny. Every time the Isles score it would be them just trolling the other team. Just imagine, goal horn goes off then this hits!

I support this

Islanderfan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 12:13 PM
  #193
ledzep1212
COYB
 
ledzep1212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lindenhurst
Country: United States
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islanderfan17 View Post
I support this
How could anybody not support it?

ledzep1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.