HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Can Radulov become a Hab?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-11-2012, 02:21 PM
  #276
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
Yes.
His off-ice antics have nothing to do with what's happening on the ice.

Radulov doesn't backcheck, eats the puck, plays like HE wants, doesn't listen to the coach and breaks the team toughness.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 02:23 PM
  #277
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,297
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
His off-ice antics have nothing to do with what's happening on the ice.

Radulov doesn't backcheck, eats the puck, plays like HE wants, doesn't listen to the coach and breaks the team toughness.
He's still an upgrade over good ol' Canadian boy Bourque.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 02:23 PM
  #278
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 4,258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
His off-ice antics have nothing to do with what's happening on the ice.

Radulov doesn't backcheck, eats the puck, plays like HE wants, doesn't listen to the coach and breaks the team toughness.
Kane has his faults too. He pretty much a puck hogs, doesn't win much battles along the boards and take long shifts. But he doesn't break the team toughness whatever that is.

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 02:32 PM
  #279
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,650
vCash: 500
Pat Kane is very soft, antics aside. But I'd still take him on the Habs.

This team has a serious lack of skill up front.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 02:44 PM
  #280
Jigger77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 500
Ah yes, mister leave to Europe when he wants, then come back when it looks like his team has a chance only to bump someone off the roster who's been there all year and then partying the night before a SCP game. Personally I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team regardless of how good he is. But that's just me.

I had a feeling allowing him to come back so late like that was a mistake after what he did to that team. As far as I'm concerned he's a distraction. A very talented distraction mind you, lol, but not something I'd want for my team.

Jigger77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:08 PM
  #281
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
He's still an upgrade over good ol' Canadian boy Bourque.
Yes, but neither are welcomed on my team. I'd rather have big hearted 3rd liners that cost 1 million each instead of these lazy ****** for 3.3millions and possibly 5-6 millions for Radulov.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:10 PM
  #282
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk
 
Quarantesix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montréal
Posts: 4,502
vCash: 500
This team don't need offense pass

Quarantesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:29 PM
  #283
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Didn't have enough questionable players? Mikhail Grabovski, Sergei Kostitsyn, Andrei Kostitsyn, then Alexander Radulov?

Are there questionable players on the Rangers? On the Bruins?
Let's visit that shall we,

Problem ...Riberio how many years in Dallas now ? how many points?
Problem...Grabovski ..how many years in Toronto now? how many points?
Problem...Chelios how many years with Hawks?
Problem Roy...How many years with Avs?....
etc etc etc .....

Problem ...Jeff Carter and Mike Richards in Philly , yet tell that to LA Kings fans.




Radulov is a excellent gamble for Habs , little risk and high reward....we been on the SHORT END of these deals so many freaking times, it's time to get on the right side of one ....

Radu most likey becomes a Point per game player......now go find one of them for cheap.


Last edited by Habaneros: 06-11-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:45 PM
  #284
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,962
vCash: 500
Plus, I am 100% sure he would be a GREAT fit with Eller. Letting him develop into the center we hope he has the potential to be.

Their playstyles just complement each others' so well...

PricePkPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:45 PM
  #285
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Let's visit that shall we,

Problem ...Riberio how many years in Dallas now ? how many points?
Problem...Grabovski ..how many years in Toronto now? how many points?
Problem...Chelios how many years with Hawks?
Problem Roy...How many years with Avs?....
etc etc etc .....

Problem ...Jeff Carter and Mike Richards in Philly , yet tell that to LA Kings fans.




Radulov is a excellent gamble for Habs , little risk and high reward....we been on the SHORT END of these deals so many freaking times, it's time to get on the right side of one ....

Radu most likey becomes a Point per game player......now go find one of them for cheap.
Radulov never proved he was a point per game player. In fact, he proved he was a party animal, he wasn't disciplined at all, it's been proven he doesn't backcheck, plays soft.

I'd rather keep that 6 millions and get another top 6 forward than Alexander Radulov. Some Shane Doan, Jiri Hudler, Olli Jokinen...

You know, when there's a cap hit, everything is a question of how much you get from a player for each dollar spent. Radulov is gonna get 6 millions yet he'll do less than many guys getting 4-5 millions.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:54 PM
  #286
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Radulov never proved he was a point per game player. In fact, he proved he was a party animal, he wasn't disciplined at all, it's been proven he doesn't backcheck, plays soft.

I'd rather keep that 6 millions and get another top 6 forward than Alexander Radulov. Some Shane Doan, Jiri Hudler, Olli Jokinen...

You know, when there's a cap hit, everything is a question of how much you get from a player for each dollar spent. Radulov is gonna get 6 millions yet he'll do less than many guys getting 4-5 millions.

Radulov never proved he was a point per game player because he hasn't played in NHL ....He hasn't even played two full seasons of games!
154 reg season games.


I won't judge a guy with a KNEE INJURY which was just operated on .I won't judge a guy who played KHL and was cast right into high mins a night in NHL ......I will wait until a off season and a full NHL training camp and preseason ,to get him in NHL game SHAPE.

The guy never commited murder, he was late a hour on curfew, not end of world.




Doan ain't coming to Montreal you should now why ..

Oli Jokien not coming to Montreal .


Radulov got way more upside that those guy's nearing retirement ...I.e Radulov in Montreal for 8-10 more years....


RADU has won everywhere ..he is a winner.

Qmjhl Champ with Remparts

KHL Champion


He will win the triple crown ! Next trophy NHL Stanley.


Last edited by Habaneros: 06-11-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 03:59 PM
  #287
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Radulov never proved he was a point per game player because he hasn't played in NHL ....He hasn't even played two full seasons!
154 reg season games.


I won't judge a guy with a KNEE INJURY which was just operated on .I won't judge a guy who played KHL and was cast right into high mins a night in NHL ......I will wait until a off season and a full NHL training camp and preseason ,to get him in NHL game SHAPE.

The guy never commited murder, he was late a hour on curfew, not end of world.




Doan ain't coming to Montreal you should now why ..

Oli Jokien not coming to Montreal .


Radulov got way more upside that those guy's nearing retirement ...I.e Radulov in Montreal for 8 more years....
Radulov in Montreal for 8 years? That's exactly why I don't want him. You really are ready to give that guy, who has proven nothing else than being an idiotic lazy-ass room cancer, an 8 years long contract for 6 millions a year?

I don't care about the upside. I prefer having absolutly nothing and keep the 6 millions off the payroll than spending these for a lazy player that may get back to motherland Russia at anytime.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:04 PM
  #288
nhlfan9191
Registered User
 
nhlfan9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Saskatoon, Sk
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Let's visit that shall we,

Problem ...Riberio how many years in Dallas now ? how many points?
Problem...Grabovski ..how many years in Toronto now? how many points?
Problem...Chelios how many years with Hawks?
Problem Roy...How many years with Avs?....
etc etc etc .....

Problem ...Jeff Carter and Mike Richards in Philly , yet tell that to LA Kings fans.




Radulov is a excellent gamble for Habs , little risk and high reward....we been on the SHORT END of these deals so many freaking times, it's time to get on the right side of one ....

Radu most likey becomes a Point per game player......now go find one of them for cheap.
Radulov is going to want big money or he'll go back to Russia where they'll pay him superstar money. That makes him a high risk and terrible gamble for the Habs.

nhlfan9191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:05 PM
  #289
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Radulov in Montreal for 8 years? That's exactly why I don't want him. You really are ready to give that guy, who has proven nothing else than being an idiotic lazy-ass room cancer, an 8 years long contract for 6 millions a year?

I don't care about the upside. I prefer having absolutly nothing and keep the 6 millions off the payroll than spending these for a lazy player that may get back to motherland Russia at anytime.
Who said anything about a 8 yr contract?
I said he got 8 to 10 more good year left in his career.

You call him Lazy i laugh at that....the guy hates to lose....
We need that .


The guy wins Championships....we need that..


He got offense flair , we need that.



Your fearing Radu , for no reason .

Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:09 PM
  #290
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Who said anything about a 8 yr contract?
I said he got 8 to 10 more good year left in his career.

You call him Lazy i laugh at that....the guy hates to lose....
We need that .


The guy wins Championships....we need that..


He got offense flair , we need that.



Your fearing Radu , for no reason .
Everyone hates to lose. But Radulov does nothing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZgkCmVHyCs

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:09 PM
  #291
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
Radulov is going to want big money or he'll go back to Russia where they'll pay him superstar money. That makes him a high risk and terrible gamble for the Habs.
I'll say it AGAIN.

You think for one second RADULOV came over to get paid for last 9 games on a pro rated 985,000 salary????? that is crazy
Is he that hard up to have to collect 9 games of pay ,which works out to be a good night at a bar for a team party.


I think he came back because he wants NHL ,NOT IN NASHVILLE.
IMHO i think if he was drafted say to Montreal ,he'd still be in NHL.

I think he understands his leverage isn't great, BUT a short term deal would work fine for a big pay day ....

Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:17 PM
  #292
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
I'll say it AGAIN.

You think for one second RADULOV came over to get paid for last 9 games on a pro rated 985,000 salary????? that is crazy
Well his KHL team was eliminated (so no more money). And Now that his 985 000$ contract is over, he'll ask for the big price since he will be offered 6-7 millions in the KHL.

The 985 000$ was just his entry-level contract. Now that he's done his rookie contract he can make millions anywhere he plays, and that's what he really wanted.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:20 PM
  #293
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Everyone hates to lose. But Radulov does nothing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZgkCmVHyCs

http://en.remparts.ca/page/coliseehistory


Jerseys hanging from rafters in THE COLISÉE


QUÉBEC REMPARTSGUY LAFLEUR 1968-1971
Guy Lafleur had an exceptional junior hockey career with the Québec Remparts.




QUÉBEC REMPARTS – SIMON GAGNÉ – 1997-1999
Simon Gagné wore the Québec Remparts uniform for two seasons before being drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers where he still plays today.

QUÉBEC REMPARTS – MEMORIAL CUP – 2005-2006
Led by their star, Alexandre Radulov, the Québec Remparts won the Memorial Cup final against the Moncton Wildcats. It was the second time the team had won the Cup.

QUÉBEC REMPARTS – ALEXANDER RADULOV – 2004-2006
This Russian player pursued his hockey career with the Québec Remparts for two seasons, impressing those around him with his exceptional personality and extraordinary talent. In his second season, he was the top scorer in the Canadian Hockey League. In November 2007, number 22 was retired.

Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:22 PM
  #294
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
http://en.remparts.ca/page/coliseehistory


Jerseys hanging from rafters in THE COLISÉE


QUÉBEC REMPARTS – GUY LAFLEUR 1968-1971
Guy Lafleur had an exceptional junior hockey career with the Québec Remparts.




QUÉBEC REMPARTS – SIMON GAGNÉ – 1997-1999
Simon Gagné wore the Québec Remparts uniform for two seasons before being drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers where he still plays today.

QUÉBEC REMPARTS – MEMORIAL CUP – 2005-2006
Led by their star, Alexandre Radulov, the Québec Remparts won the Memorial Cup final against the Moncton Wildcats. It was the second time the team had won the Cup.

QUÉBEC REMPARTS – ALEXANDER RADULOV – 2004-2006
This Russian player pursued his hockey career with the Québec Remparts for two seasons, impressing those around him with his exceptional personality and extraordinary talent. In his second season, he was the top scorer in the Canadian Hockey League. In November 2007, number 22 was retired.
Juniors. Oh lordy lord.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:27 PM
  #295
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Juniors. Oh lordy lord.
Your short sight.
Notice the the same WORD.


QUÉBEC REMPARTS – MEMORIAL CUP – 2005-2006
Led by their star, Alexandre Radulov, the Québec Remparts won the Memorial Cup



Radulov was a two time MVP in the KHL and he has 63 points in just 50 games this season. While in Russia he lead his team to Gagarin Cup and has recorded 254 points in 210 games

Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:28 PM
  #296
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Your short sight.
Notice the the same WORD.


QUÉBEC REMPARTS – MEMORIAL CUP – 2005-2006
Led by their star, Alexandre Radulov, the Québec Remparts won the Memorial Cup



Radulov was a two time MVP in the KHL and he has 63 points in just 50 games this season. While in Russia he lead his team to Gagarin Cup and has recorded 254 points in 210 games
Juniors, NHL and KHL are three different types of hockey. In the juniors and in the KHL, you don't need to backcheck. The game is way less serious and checked.

In the NHL, not backchecking may cost you an important goal.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:33 PM
  #297
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Juniors, NHL and KHL are three different types of hockey. In the juniors and in the KHL, you don't need to backcheck. The game is way less serious and checked.

In the NHL, not backchecking may cost you an important goal.
Oh i get it .You feel a high end talent like Radu is too high caliber for Montreal ?LOL you prefer Darche on first line ...yes i see ...


I disagree with your thought process, the guy has played less than two years of games in NHL ,he'll be a different player 2-3 years from now .

Grabovski couldn't stand up in Montreal ,just too small to handle it eh?(that was the knock on him)
Tell Toronto you'll give them a second rounder for him now...You'll get told to take a hike .


Last edited by Habaneros: 06-11-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:36 PM
  #298
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Argue all you want but you lose your credibility when you call Radulov a party animal because he missed curfew by 1 hour. Like come on.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:36 PM
  #299
Killerguitar101*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Oh i get it .You feel a high end talent like Radu is too high caliber for Montreal ?LOL you prefer Darche on first line ...yes i see ...


I disagree with your thought process, the guy has played less than two years of games in NHL ,he'll be a different player 2-3 years from now .

Grabovski couldn't stand up in Montreal , to small to handle it eh?
Tell Toronto you give them a second rounder for him...You'll get told to take a hike .
Low level argumentation. You're absolutly lying when you say I'd rather have Darche on the first line instead of Alexander Raduklov. I wouldn't want any of these.

I'd rather have any other 1st liner that is not called Semin, Radulov, Grabovski, AKostitsyn or SKostitsyn.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2012, 04:43 PM
  #300
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,640
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnforcerWeNeed View Post
Well his KHL team was eliminated (so no more money). And Now that his 985 000$ contract is over, he'll ask for the big price since he will be offered 6-7 millions in the KHL.

The 985 000$ was just his entry-level contract. Now that he's done his rookie contract he can make millions anywhere he plays, and that's what he really wanted.
From what we've read the Predators are allowing Radulov's agent to talk to Teams in the NHL. Meaning that if MTL called Rad's agent and they agreed to a dollar amount, MTL could then trade whatever they felt was fair for the rights to sign Radulov. If we can't come up to an agreement we wouldn't trade for him in the first place.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.