HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

OT: NY writer bashes the city of Buffalo.

Closed Thread

Old
11-27-2003, 01:52 PM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by go pierre hedin
Umm... ya... why don't you stop calling people prejudice and ignorant when you're the only one who's being homophobic, prejudice, and ignorant?

Geez... I don't live my life as a "Leaf fan", it's not who I am... I don't see how you can have anything against Leaf fans, you obviously take it (hockey) too seriously.
Sorry but queer doesn't necessarily have sexual meaning, it can mean silly or odd. The other leaf troll in this thread has make obvious sexual jokes towards king and canuck fans in other rooms. So no, I was no being homophobic. I'm actually friends with two gay guys and they're probably the nicest guys I know so I would never make fun of or judge gays.

How does calling you a name make it obvious I take hockey too seriously? I don't know where you get your logic from but I guess it's no different than all your other posts.

Old
11-27-2003, 01:54 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Ok people, enough.

Closed Thread