HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Medvedev wants to expand to 64 teams

Old
06-15-2012, 03:36 AM
Theokritos

vCash: 500
I'm all for a European League/KHL Western Conference, but 32 teams is too much. It should start with ~20. For example:

Division White: 4 Teams from Sweden, 1 from Norway
Division Red: 4 Teams from Finland, Dinamo Riga
Division Blue: 3 Teams from Germany, 2 from Switzerland
Division Yellow: 3 Teams from Czech Republic, 2 from Slovakia

Expansion possible, but step by step please.

It doesn't even has to be a closed league, I'm in favour of promotion and relegation to keep the national leagues from becoming pure farm leagues.

For example:

CASE 1:
Division White: 1) HV71, 2) Frölunda HC, 3) Färjestads BK, 4) Vålerenga
HV71 and Frölunda make the playoffs, Färjestad plays relegation against the Swedish Champion, Vålerenga is replaced by the Norwegian Champion.

CASE 2:
Division White: 1) HV71, 2) Frölunda HC, 3) Vålerenga, 4) Färjestads BK
HV71 and Frölunda make the playoffs, Vålerenga plays relegation against the Norwegian Champion, Färjestads BK is replaced by the Swedish Champion.

CASE 3:
Division White: 1) HV71, 2) Vålerenga, 3) Frölunda HC, 4) Färjestads BK
HV71 and Vålerenga make the playoffs, Färjestads BK is replaced by the Swedish Champion.

Interest in the Elitserien would pretty much remain intact because every year Luleå, Brynäs, AIK, Linköping etc would fight not just for a meaningless Cup like in a farm league, but for a meaningful purpose: promotion to the first tier.

Theokritos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by albator71 View Post
I want to remind vorky that the last time CHL was played 2008-09 a swiss club Zurich defeated Magnitogorsk in the Final.

As far as I'm concerned Champions League style tournament is the best way to go for European hockey.

I think KHL/Russia doesn't want anything to do with CHL, because they afraid to lose, then they won't be able to say that KHL is the best league in Europe. It's easier to say you are the best league in Europe and don't have to prove it.

I can guarantee you that the top clubs in Sweden, Finland, Swiss and Germany can defeat the best clubs in KHL on any given night.

I do hope that in the near future that we'll have a champions league to crown a European champion.
I will never support Champions league model again. It was twice already. IMO It's done. Forgot about it. Common guys vorky,theokritos

Jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 03:59 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
I want to remind vorky that the last time CHL was played 2008-09 a swiss club Zurich defeated Magnitogorsk in the Final.
I dont care about history. KHL is much better today than in 08/09 season, much better players. Magnitogorsk was not best KHL team in 08/09 btw

Quote:
I can guarantee you that the top clubs in Sweden, Finland, Swiss and Germany can defeat the best clubs in KHL on any given night.
you are kidding me, right?

Quote:
I do hope that in the near future that we'll have a champions league to crown a European champion.
I think not. Why? You gave example of CL in 08/09. As I know, CL was canceled because no interest of investors. I dont think something has changed. You can run european league only with Russians, not without them. KHL does not want CL, so accept it and make another model. You can create CL without Russians, but history says it does not work

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 04:41 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Theokritos
I like your model. Do you count with inter-conference games during regular season?

What about economy and budgets? is the best idea to have one-year model? What if Modo beats somehow HV71 and promotes but will not have money to participate? I dont know how it works in Finland/Sweden but I know that 3-4 top czech clubs has much bigger budget than rest. Slovak clubs does not have budget like average czech clubs (I dont count Slovan, Kosice maybe has but club reduce it for next season).

What this addition?

YEAR ONE

- your model without relegations
- domestic league plays like today. Clubs fight for promotion to B-League in YEAR TWO.

YEAR TWO

- B-League as CL style of competition for domestic league winners (best 3-4, depends on rules)
- lets say 3rd and 5th clubs from your Divisions wont make play-off. These 12 clubs will be paired with top 4 clubs of B League - 16 teams play-off (maybe more teams, depends on schedulling)

YEAR THREE

- the same like YEAR ONE
- a few clubs can be replaced in western conference of KHL

1.playing domestic league is important - team can earn spot for B League.
2.playing good in B League is imprtant - team can earn spot for KHL conference
3. Everybody is happy - IIHF has CL, KHL has one paneuropean league. Problem is how to cooperate with KHL, how many games during regular season, what play-off?

4.most important - every team plays whole season. euro team wont make KHL play-off, so must fight for KHL spot every second year.

Reasons for modification of your model

- I want all best clubs play best euro league. Why should I guarantee a spot to german club if sweden has much better clubs? Only example. Look at UEFA Champions League, only 2 or so english clubs has guaranteed group stage, rest must play qualification.

- B league will say us which clubs are the best (from those who does not play KHL western conference)

- we will have CL for euro clubs, not only domestic leagues (better for players, marketing). Clubs can earn more money to compete with teams from western conference of KHL (financially)

- better for sponsors, they know that your club will play top tier at least 2 seasons.

Old
06-15-2012, 06:03 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

conclusions of Barcelona summit

Old
06-15-2012, 09:27 AM
EbencoyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunost View Post
This is what it comes down to:
1) By ignoring the closed system, the individual European teams think they can make a better system than the NHL (which is hilarious)

or

2) They are not aiming to be a top league capable of attracting the worlds best players. They are settling for a mediocre 2nd
Huh? That's like saying the MLS is either trying to compete with the English Premiership or settling to be inferior. I don't think the MLS, nor the IIHF in this regard, care whether they compete with the best or not.

Competing with the NHL isn't the issue at hand - that is only an issue for Medvedev and the wallets of his cronies. A delusional issue at that.

The IIHF only cares about creating a European-wide competition without ruining the existing structure of national leagues in favor of a closed franchise-based league. The talent level and profits are irrelevant.

The KHL is just dreaming.

The Champions League is obviously preferred, but since money rules the world the KHL will probably continue to ruin European hockey just on the off chance they get Ovechkin or Malkin to play for their teams.

EbencoyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 09:45 AM
ozo

Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbencoyE View Post
the KHL will probably continue to ruin European hockey
I can't believe I am respondiing to this ridiculous post but this one really got me. So kudos to you

What has KHL done to ruin European hockey? Lured some second tier NA Europeans back to their league? How exactly this affects European hockey at all? All kind of international leagues were popping up left and right even before Medvedev started to think about creating a KHL. MOL, EBEL, Alpenliga EEHL and EEHL B, then BOL not to mention all those tournaments like ECC, EHL and that stupid Continental Cup. Now there's a league which makes it's participants improve themselves in every possible department.

If we look at Prague's new team, it now consists of players Czech league was unable to attract in their wildest dreams a year ago. Yes, it will probably make national tournaments way more unattractive, but that's about it. Sucks from historical point of view, but hockey in Europe has shrunk so much in last twenty years it's not even funny. I'm not a fan of closed leagues at all but frankly speaking KHL currently looks like our best bet of reviving some of it's pride.

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Jeez
Jay Jay

This is not race in my eyes. Nhl was,is and will be the best league in the world. I don't care about Ovechkin,Malkin etc. Everything is right about them. They wanna play NHL, no problem for me. You know best for best. But I really want to take care about youth hockey players from Europe, which waste their talent in AHL.

Old
06-15-2012, 11:42 AM
EbencoyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
I can't believe I am respondiing to this ridiculous post but this one really got me. So kudos to you

What has KHL done to ruin European hockey? Lured some second tier NA Europeans back to their league? How exactly this affects European hockey at all? All kind of international leagues were popping up left and right even before Medvedev started to think about creating a KHL. MOL, EBEL, Alpenliga EEHL and EEHL B, then BOL not to mention all those tournaments like ECC, EHL and that stupid Continental Cup. Now there's a league which makes it's participants improve themselves in every possible department.

If we look at Prague's new team, it now consists of players Czech league was unable to attract in their wildest dreams a year ago. Yes, it will probably make national tournaments way more unattractive, but that's about it. Sucks from historical point of view, but hockey in Europe has shrunk so much in last twenty years it's not even funny. I'm not a fan of closed leagues at all but frankly speaking KHL currently looks like our best bet of reviving some of it's pride.
Yes, I'm sure all the Kometa Brno and Vitkovice Steel fans are covered in their Lev Prague scarves and looking ahead to the KHL season.

Do you REALLY need explaining why a closed franchise-based league would ruin the domestic leagues? It's not a big deal for countries that have irrelevant domestic leagues like Latvia or Belarus, but having a competing league put a team in the same country that has a strong domestic championship, like Sweden for example, alienates the majority of hockey fans whose team suddenly can't even ATTEMPT to become national champions because a couple clubs in their country choose to play in an entirely different league - which is closed and doesn't even give them the opportunity to play their fellow Swedish clubs.

Yes there are other closed international leagues such as EBEL, but comparing EBEL to the KHL's aspirations of pan-European conquest just doesn't make sense. The EBEL is simply uniting a few weak hockey nations with irrelevant domestic leagues. Those countries NEED the EBEL. Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, etc do NOT need the KHL. Quite the opposite, it completely undermines the hockey systems they have in place there.

As for attracting better talent, a Champions League could do the exact same thing after some years of consistency. The Champions League in 08/09 was well supported from a fan standpoint (it was only Gazprom pulling out sponsorship that caused it to be cancelled) and there's no denying that there is a demand for such a competition from European hockey fans. If a consistent competition was held every year it would without a doubt cause teams to become more competitive and attract better talent to do so. There is no need for a closed franchise-based league when you can simply play a European championship parallel to the domestic championships.

Last edited by Majik1987: 06-15-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: trolling
EbencoyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 12:19 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

EbencoyE

IMO you dont understand what´s the problem. You want parallel league but we had it in 08/09 and it failed. Europe does not have money to support it, such parallel league can survive only if Europe and Russia will cooperate. Russia (KHL) does not support idea of parallel league. End of story.

Of course, you can create parallel league without Russians but this league will not survive. You dont have the most important thing - MONEY.

Try to make changes in Medvedev´s vision. We have evidence of parallel league failures in Europe, we are tired and dont want it again.

Last edited by Majik1987: 06-15-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: deleted
Old
06-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure all the Kometa Brno and Vitkovice Steel fans are covered in their Lev Prague scarves and looking ahead to the KHL season.

Do you REALLY need explaining why a closed franchise-based league would ruin the domestic leagues? It's not a big deal for countries that have irrelevant domestic leagues like Latvia or Belarus, but having a competing league put a team in the same country that has a strong domestic championship, like Sweden for example, alienates the majority of hockey fans whose team suddenly can't even ATTEMPT to become national champions because a couple clubs in their country choose to play in an entirely different league - which is closed and doesn't even give them the opportunity to play their fellow Swedish clubs.

Yes there are other closed international leagues such as EBEL, but comparing EBEL to the KHL's aspirations of pan-European conquest just doesn't make sense. The EBEL is simply uniting a few weak hockey nations with irrelevant domestic leagues. Those countries NEED the EBEL. Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, etc do NOT need the KHL. Quite the opposite, it completely undermines the hockey systems they have in place there.

As for attracting better talent, a Champions League could do the exact same thing after some years of consistency. The Champions League in 08/09 was well supported from a fan standpoint (it was only Gazprom pulling out sponsorship that caused it to be cancelled) and there's no denying that there is a demand for such a competition from European hockey fans. If a consistent competition was held every year it would without a doubt cause teams to become more competitive and attract better talent to do so. There is no need for a closed franchise-based league when you can simply play a European championship parallel to the domestic championships.
your post as whole is not my bussines,but... Czech hockey federation do not need KHL, just want KHL. And you're right about next potential KHL'ers from CZ.

Last edited by Majik1987: 06-15-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: qe
Old
06-15-2012, 01:10 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

I support Jeez´s point of view about connection of czech hockey federation and KHL.

Look, czech hockey needs more money.. more money, better product. CKD Group (co owner of HC LEV) has its bussiness in czech territory for decades, but did not support czech hockey before HC LEV era. Now, deal among CKD and Czech federation says that CKD will "give" money to czech federation to support developing programmes. I ask opponents of czech KHL team (EbencoyE etc), why did not CKD support czech youth hockey in past? but now, CKD has no problem with it. Is it bad for czech hockey?

Old
06-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
I support Jeez´s point of view about connection of czech hockey federation and KHL.

Look, czech hockey needs more money.. more money, better product. CKD Group (co owner of HC LEV) has its bussiness in czech territory for decades, but did not support czech hockey before HC LEV era. Now, deal among CKD and Czech federation says that CKD will "give" money to czech federation to support developing programmes. I ask opponents of czech KHL team (EbencoyE etc), why did not CKD support czech youth hockey in past? but now, CKD has no problem with it. Is it bad for czech hockey?
No, it was unacceptable by APK (association professional clubs) Last controller of czech hockey federation.
Some other supporters in Karlovy Vary, which have some business interest in Russia, will pay MHL next season. KV cash flow changed zero.

Last edited by Jeez: 06-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old
06-15-2012, 02:04 PM
NMF78

Quote:

As far as I'm concerned Champions League style tournament is the best way to go for European hockey.

I think KHL/Russia doesn't want anything to do with CHL, because they afraid to lose, then they won't be able to say that KHL is the best league in Europe. It's easier to say you are the best league in Europe and don't have to prove it.

And the 5 years before 2008-09 Russian clubs won the most important European Club.

KHL has nothing to gain by agreeing with this, besides they probably would be expected to finance most of it.

NMF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 02:12 PM
fredrikstad

vCash: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter25 View Post
Dinamo Riga has Latvian owners and is the only KHL franchise that is not making financial losses. There is no way this club will relocate.
And that is a very strong argument that 64 clubs are way to many. What will happen when the oligarks gets tired of the game?
With 64 teams,the KHL will be very diluted.

My wish would be a strong KHL with only past Soviet countries and teams participated

I`m afraid I`m gonna loose my interests for hockey if the best teams in Norway and also Sweden saying goodbye to there domestic leagues,leaving my hometown team to be a developing team for a rich team,and with no chance to be promoted.

I want a strong proud Czech league again. The NLA is growing stronger. If you love hockey, don`t destroy those leagues, help them instead.
The Germans could become a real force if they denied a lot of the foreigners in their league, like they did in Switzerland

Please Medvedev and KHL ,we need more leagues,not one big diluted one.
Develop those 26 or what teams you already have, with arenas like the one in Minsk,and let them be able to carry themselves economically.
Let the main income come from the audience from packed arenas with 12-15 000 seats,not Putin ordering oligarchs to put their money in to hockey.
It will not last.

And finally,history shows,that if things grows to fast and become to big, it will sooner or later become a ruin like Ceasars Rome i.e.

fredrikstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 02:22 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeez View Post
No, it was unacceptable by APK (association professional clubs) Last controller of czech hockey federation.
Some other supporters in Karlovy Vary, which have some business interest in Russia, will pay MHL next season. KV cash flow changed zero.
Maybe you dont undertand me because I was not clear, or I dont understand your reply

I mean why CKD did not support any czech club (and federation) before HC LEV by budget like HC LEV has now. I think because czech league is not attractive for them, but KHL is. Maybe we can find another companies which would spend money on hockey if better competition appears (KHL, Euro League or so).

Old
06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
NMF78

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikstad View Post
Develop those 26 or what teams you already have, with arenas like the one in Minsk,and let them be able to carry themselves economically.
Let the main income come from the audience from packed arenas with 12-15 000 seats,not Putin ordering oligarchs to put their money in to hockey.
It will not last.

definitely agree!

NMF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 02:28 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

fredrikstad

I dont understand what´s the problem with model of having one euro league and remaining national leagues. Everybody is happy.

Medvedev´s vision of 64 teams can not be understood as ONLY ONE project, it is only vision of one euro league. You can make model to remain domestic leagues.

Parallel league in euro hockey does not work in Europe, we have many examples from past. Dont repeat mistakes again.

Old
06-15-2012, 02:29 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMF78 View Post
definitely agree!
cca 11 arenas is under construction in KHL cities

Old
06-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Maybe you dont undertand me because I was not clear, or I dont understand your reply

I mean why CKD did not support any czech club (and federation) before HC LEV by budget like HC LEV has now. I think because czech league is not attractive for them, but KHL is. Maybe we can find another companies which would spend money on hockey if better competition appears (KHL, Euro League or so).
yep misunderstood. my mistake. I think CKD has business in Russia. The same Kellner groups, i'm not sure about all parts Lev's ownership. But only money is not most important thing. First of all, we must build up in kids, their love to hockey.
for The New Czech federation, they know it. And then we need money, for offering them some quality choices at home.

Last edited by Jeez: 06-15-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old
06-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Theokritos

Quote:
Competing with the NHL isn't the issue at hand - that is only an issue for Medvedev and the wallets of his cronies. A delusional issue at that.
Thinking the KHL is going to be on par with the NHL is delusional. Thinking that the KHL can compete with the NHL for some good European players is not delusional. Guys like Morozov and Radulov would never have chosen Europe over the NHL in the 1990s. That's progress right there.

Quote:
The KHL is just dreaming.
Who's dreaming? The IIHF has been dreaming of a European League for ages. They tried to make it happen twice and both times they fell flat on the face. Now the Clubs are the driving force behind a third attempt, the European Trophy. I wish them good luck, but paint me sceptical. Whereas the KHL is alive and kicking and has left the other European Leagues behind.

Quote:
Yes there are other closed international leagues such as EBEL
EBEL is not a closed league really. The Champion of the Austrian Second Tier League is qualified for promotion into the EBEL - but they usually pass on that chance because they don't have enough money for a competitive roster.

Quote:
As for attracting better talent, a Champions League could do the exact same thing after some years of consistency. The Champions League in 08/09 was well supported from a fan standpoint (it was only Gazprom pulling out sponsorship that caused it to be cancelled) and there's no denying that there is a demand for such a competition from European hockey fans.
If there was such a big demand, the pulling out of one big sponsor wouldn't have stopped the whole project. And consistency? The starting field in a Champions League kind of hockey competition would be highly fluctuating. Eisbären Berlin in one year, out the next year, then in again. ZSC Lions in one year, out two years, in again. How would that enable those clubs to attract better talent? The KHL on the other hand already has the consistency to lure away players from the NHL that wouldn't even have thought about returning to Europe 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikstad View Post
And finally,history shows,that if things grows to fast and become to big, it will sooner or later become a ruin like Ceasars Rome i.e.
Ceasars Rome lasted for centuries - much much longer than any city or empire that grew slower and didn't become so big.

Last edited by Majik1987: 06-15-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: qdp and response
Theokritos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
And nothing really to play for... Proud champions of development/feeder league.
That's what they currently are.

AHL has playoffs, OHL/WHL/QMJHL has playoffs, lots of 'feeder leagues' have playoffs and they still matter because players are competitors, and if they are located in cities where there is no other draw, then it matters to the fans too.

Heck, I remember when I was in Moncton - its just a junior hockey team but damn, their lives revolved around that team.

The presumption that if national leagues lose the top team then it'll suck / if there is one-two teams who have the money and dominate over the rest of the league.....which is it? which one of these will kill hockey? You can't have it both ways.

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krotak View Post
3 conferences and each one consists of 20 teams:

Eastern Europe Conference:
- Russia (16 teams)
- Latvia (1 team)
- Belarus (1 team)
- Ukraine (1 team)
- Kazakhstan (1 team)

Nordic Conference:
- Sweden (8 teams)
- Finland (8 teams)
- Norway (2 teams)
- Danemark (2 teams)

Central European Conference:
- Czech republic (5 teams)
- Germany (5 teams)
- Switzerland (3 teams)
- Austria (2 teams)
- Slovakia (2 teams)
- France (1 team)
- Italy (1 team)
- Slovenia (1 team)
I think this is on the right track, but add 1 for Ukraine and cut down Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Czech, Germany, and Switzerland in half.

Sweden and Finland and Czech 2 teams
Denmark, Norway, and Switzerland 1 team each
Slovakia and Germany 1-2 teams

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 08:42 PM
albator71

2. Parallel pan-European club competition to be worked on

One of the main reasons behind the Forum was hockey’s lack of a top-notch European club competition which practically all other team sports have. The Champions Hockey League in 2008/2009 was the first to claim acceptance but it folded only after one year due to the financial crisis.

Attempts of reviving it on a smaller scale failed due to different opinions between the stakeholders. At the Forum, the IIHF, the European Trophy and the Kontinental Hockey League presented their diverging visions for a European club competition.

The three visions differ in two major components:

Firstly, whether it should be a permanent pan-European league that would affect the existing national leagues, or whether it should be a competition run parallel and in collaboration with the national leagues.
Secondly, whether such a competition should be open and built on sporting qualification principles (Champions League model), or whether it should be closed and invitational (NHL model).

While no formal decisions were taken, participants were asked to show their opinion by raising their hands and there was an overwhelming tendency towards a European club competition played parallel to the national leagues.

These two quotes might best represent the majority-feeling within the hockey family:

Centenaro replied to the question why football clubs didn’t want a permanent European league: “The European competitions are the icing on the cake. Clubs want to retain their national and local identity.”

Or Rolf Bachmann, COO of SC Bern, said: “What we need is a parallel system according to the example of the Champions League in football. We need to maintain the local rivalries in the national league that are crucial for the fan base.”

Also a fan poll on Facebook that was launched after the presentations indicated similar results. 73 per cent of the voters prefer a parallel Champions League style competition, 26 per cent a permanent league (as per the suggestion from the KHL), and only one per cent thinks no European club competition is needed.

Another conclusion to be taken is whether such a competition should follow the model of the highly successful UEFA Champions League in football or be invitational such as suggested by the European Trophy group.

Centenaro calls the Champions League model authentic. “We are born with promotion/relegation in Europe, we are born with sporting qualifications,” he said. “We shouldn’t change that. When we asked our sponsors and broadcasters before changing the format what is most important for them, they said: ‘We need the competition to be credible and integral.’”

Such a format seems to be a dilemma for clubs, who would like to have their participation secured.

“Clubs request stability with a long-term committed participation,” said Timo Everi of HIFK Helsinki, who represents the Finnish clubs in the European Trophy.

IIHF General Secretary Horst Lichtner is convinced that sporting principles are the important qualification criteria which ensure quality and which appeal to the fans.

“The European credibility model of sport is still valid for the fans in Europe,” Lichtner said. “The qualification system must be understandable for fans and it must be attractive for broadcasters and appealing for sponsors.”

One conclusion was that hockey needs one unifying group that oversees international club competitions rather than several.

It was agreed that representatives from clubs, leagues, associations and the IIHF; from Western Europe to Russia; need to be named by the various stakeholders and join together to find a competition that will determine the true European club champion.

albator71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2012, 08:59 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Is he on crack ? Trying to gain some attention, or just plain stupid ? 64 team league ???????? Are you kidding me ?

@VladNYC, please tell me how the NHL is hurting hockey ?

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote