HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Radulov back to the KHL

Closed Thread

Old
06-18-2012, 06:01 AM
jumptheshark
the burn out

vCash: 1000
Radulov back to the KHL

Dmitry Chesnokov ‏@dchesnokov

Radulov's Russian agent tells Izvestiya newspaper Alexander made a decision where he will play next year and implied it is the #KHL.

Encase you do not know who this twitter person is--he often breaks stories

A Russian American, love hockey and everything about it. Member of the Professional Hockey Writers Association. Puck Daddy full time writer and TSN contributor.

Washington, DC http://sports.yahoo.com/author/dmitry-chesnokov/

Old
06-18-2012, 06:12 AM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Pretty obvious, he can't do as he pleases here, so to hell with him, we don't want him.

And when his rights are traded, (NYR) he'll be back, cause all he does is party...

Old
06-18-2012, 06:18 AM
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

vCash: 50
Chesnokov is usually on the ball.

Doubt Nashville gets much for his rights.

Old
06-18-2012, 06:23 AM
jellybeans

Go and don't look back radolov the rumours to montreal scared me we don't need a hot head like you,yes have lots of talent but your not a team player your a bad apple for any team.

Old
06-18-2012, 06:37 AM
I Hate Chris Butler
Backlund Fan Club

Then why the hell did he even bother coming back in the first place?

Old
06-18-2012, 06:40 AM
MalcontentCapsFan

Could just be posturing to force a trade to a team of his choosing and drive up his price.

Old
06-18-2012, 06:41 AM
poetryinmotion

FAIL

What a waste of a good hockey player. Self entitled little ****.

Old
06-18-2012, 06:49 AM
DBU
Gotta Go Fast

I am completely shocked by this news and never would have expected a move like this from Alexander Radulov.

Old
06-18-2012, 06:54 AM
loLZokAY
str8 gonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Jay Feaster View Post
He was attempting to push Nashvillle into Stanley Cup range, unfortunately that didn't go as planned. He wanted to raise his stock with a cup on his resume. Most people knew what he was doing.

Old
06-18-2012, 07:06 AM
JustOneB4IDie
Everyone Overpayment

Is anyone really suprised by this LOL

Old
06-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Ishad

Quote:
To finish his elc year. Now if Nashville doesn't trade his rights he can play in the khl a year and be a Ufa.

Old
06-18-2012, 07:38 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Because Nashville was desperate enough to offer him a sweetheart deal:

in exchange for playing the rest of the regular season and playoffs,he got a full yr taken off his contract.He is 1 yr closer, to becoming a ufa in the NHL.

Old
06-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Wingsfan2965*

Three words: "Don't come back."

Old
06-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Korolyuk15

Can't wait for the fun times ahead when he comes back to the NHL as a UFA

Old
06-18-2012, 08:28 AM
NoNecksCurse

goodbye loser.. don't come back

Old
06-18-2012, 08:31 AM
kp61c

vCash: 833
i dont understand all this hatred towards him. he wanted to play in nhl, but i guess there isn't much interest in him from hhl teams (which is understandable in the light of the recent events). plus he doesnt want to play for peanuts. so khl he goes. why hate?

Old
06-18-2012, 08:33 AM
NewtJorden
SharksPackersAstros

Send a message via MSN to NewtJorden
He doesnt deserve playing in the NHL

Old
06-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Dylonus

What was the point of that big comeback if he didn't bother to show up and then pulls this?

What an *******. I hope he gets lowballed over in the KHL and never makes the big bucks.

Don't come back after this Alex. You're not welcome.

Old
06-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Galchenyuk94

Rumours that he will become the highest paid hockey player on the planet, getting offered 12m by CSKA

http://tvasports.ca/tvasports/hockey...18-074900.html

Google translate

The Nashville Predators forward Alexander Radulov has decided to return to Russia to continue his career in the Continental Hockey League (KHL). His agent, Yuri Nikolaev, made ​​the announcement in the Russian daily Izvestiya on Monday. Last week, the formation of CSKA Moscow had acquired the rights of the talented forward. CSKA, including former NHL player Sergei Fedorov is the general manager, would have made ​​a significant financial compensation for Ufa Salavat Yulaev for Radulov. The most persistent rumors suggest that Radulov could become the highest paid hockey player in the world, an annual income of over $ 12 million. Radulov Predators Joined in March, but general manager David Poile said a few days ago that he was not interested in keeping its services for the next campaign. Russian 25 years has amassed seven points in nine games with the Predators last season. In the playoffs, he added six points in eight games.

Old
06-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Korolyuk15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylonus View Post
What was the point of that big comeback if he didn't bother to show up and then pulls this?

What an *******. I hope he gets lowballed over in the KHL and never makes the big bucks.

Don't come back after this Alex. You're not welcome.

LOL...that was a joke right? He will be very welcome and will have no problem finding a team if he wants to come back as a UFA...however, key word is IF....not sure I would want to play for a bunch of fans who hate me..

Last edited by TP: 06-18-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: mod
Old
06-18-2012, 08:53 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

This kid is just plain stupid. I've rarely seen someone shoot themselve in the foot like Radulov has done when talking about his NHL career.

He should go back home, get paid, be a star and not go by team rules and stay there.

Old
06-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Uhmkay
Weber2Canucks2013

I wouldn't want Radulov anywhere near my team even if we got him for free.

Old
06-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Luck 6
\\_______

You know, all this Radulov hate really has to stop. People are talking as if he owes hockey fans or something, the guy is just living his life and doing what makes himself happy. Maybe playing as an icon in his home country, having more freedom in his youthful years, and money is more important to him than winning a Stanley Cup, does that make him evil or something? Or heartless?

I agree he made a poor decision that one game in Nashville, a player on any sports team should put team needs first. Reports came out since that suggest the incident wasn't as bad as originally suggested though, and ya, the guy made a mistake. How many mistakes did you make when you were 25? Think about it. If he wants to go home, pocket millions of dollars a year, and have the freedom to do whatever he wants then good on him, to some people thats more important.

Old
06-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Korolyuk15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck 6 View Post
You know, all this Radulov hate really has to stop. People are talking as if he owes hockey fans or something, the guy is just living his life and doing what makes himself happy. Maybe playing as an icon in his home country, having more freedom in his youthful years, and money is more important to him than winning a Stanley Cup, does that make him evil or something? Or heartless?

I agree he made a poor decision that one game in Nashville, a player on any sports team should put team needs first. Reports came out since that suggest the incident wasn't as bad as originally suggested though, and ya, the guy made a mistake. How many mistakes did you make when you were 25? Think about it. If he wants to go home, pocket millions of dollars a year, and have the freedom to do whatever he wants then good on him, to some people thats more important.
I agree....is just starting to seem like sour grapes now...the hate just seems like that of a spurned lover pretending they were the one who wanted to end the relationship...

Old
06-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Halpysback

Quote:

This is the most hate I have ever seen someone get for coming over from the KHL and leading their team in playoff points on a torn meniscus.

Closed Thread