HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Max Pac : the secret of his success

Old
06-18-2012, 10:12 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Well they didn't specific what kind of workout...
You have a point..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2012, 10:17 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

^ i never got that whole ak has a ****** work ethics ********... sure he's inconsistent but he's ripped and he's in shape. someone could dig the picture from camp last year

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Crimson Skorpion

Awards:
Quit hating on the young, married men!

Love the fact that he gets married and then it's all business the next day. True professional.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Lemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
6' 2" 217 8% body fat? I have a hard time believing that. Not that it's impossible but I don't see Pac being that big.
qft

But i wouldnt say the numbers are far far off. Hockey players have monsterous legs and i can only imagine how they look squatting 420. 8% bodyfat is not correct in any sense.

Lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 12:49 AM
habtastic

Married at 23...to a hot tennis player!

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 12:54 AM
JSBach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Patches is really fast, he comes up on top of every fight in the corner and is really explosive. Why? He has huge muscular legs.

Have you ever seen Andrei shirtless ? The guy is one of the most shredded guy in the NHL. Blame him for off shift on the ice, but lol at blaming him at this.
"Off-shifts?" AK is supremely talented and could be much more than what he's shown us. He has consistent 70-80 point potential if you ask me. Either way, it doesn't matter anymore.

Being in good shape does not necessarily equal a good work ethic. Some guys get that "shredded" look more easily than others.

JSBach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 01:59 AM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
qft

But i wouldnt say the numbers are far far off. Hockey players have monsterous legs and i can only imagine how they look squatting 420. 8% bodyfat is not correct in any sense.
how the HELL are people doubting those numbers?... the guys 6"2, and 217 and looks it on the ice, did any of you even WATCH last season? , if thats what the TRAINER says, why the hell would he be lying about it?!?

the kids a beast and in shape and is fast and can deliver some pretty hard hits, and i for one am glad hes on OUR team, he's rapidly becoming a 5 mill a year player

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Halifaxhab*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
Married at 23...to a SMOKING hot tennis player!
fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
how the HELL are people doubting those numbers?... the guys 6"2, and 217 and looks it on the ice, did any of you even WATCH last season? , if thats what the TRAINER says, why the hell would he be lying about it?!?

the kids a beast and in shape and is fast and can deliver some pretty hard hits, and i for one am glad hes on OUR team, he's rapidly becoming a 5 mill a year player
I personally don't care what the stats were on his size...the guy played like he was 10 ft tall and bulletproof!

Whatever he did last year worked. And he now has that as a base to work from instead of the emaciated one he had last year.

I'd imagine he'll come back and play just as hard, if not harder because it is now also a contract year for him, so a repeat performance or an improved one will guarantee his 5mill a year.

Halifaxhab* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
qft

8% bodyfat make's sense. Im not a professional athlete and im at 9% bodyfat all year hoping for 8% or 7% someday.. Healthy diets does wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fall of Troy View Post
"Off-shifts?" AK is supremely talented and could be much more than what he's shown us. He has consistent 70-80 point potential if you ask me. Either way, it doesn't matter anymore.

Being in good shape does not necessarily equal a good work ethic. Some guys get that "shredded" look more easily than others.
AK lack's in the mental aspect of the game. He doesnt read the game good. But it's true that he has a skill set comparable to Kovalchuck. Still sad...

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote