HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

46th Obsequious Banter Thread - Kimbi Daniels and his frequent FLYER miles

Closed Thread

Old
06-15-2012, 07:09 PM
4thline4life
The Mased God

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
haha saw this on ******, i would love it... I still play the red and blue to this day on my old game boy color. Just great games...

Old
06-16-2012, 12:51 AM
TheLegendkiller

vCash: 500
My friend's motto, "It ain't easy, being sleazy." Basically the motto for going to the bar and hitting on girls.

Old
06-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Krishna

http://video.foxnews.com/v/168299351...ntcmp=obinsite

Ow...

Old
06-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Krishna

And this..

On Thursday, the Supreme Court of Canada embarked on its own formidable search: determining whether the battered woman’s defence should be expanded to include the hiring of a hit man to kill an abusive spouse.

Old
06-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Protest
C`est La Vie

Quote:
And this..

On Thursday, the Supreme Court of Canada embarked on its own formidable search: determining whether the battered woman’s defence should be expanded to include the hiring of a hit man to kill an abusive spouse.
My mom watches these real life crime shows, and stuff. One day I was watching one with her, and it was about a cop who's wife got addicted to drugs, joined a motorcycle gang, and hired a hit man to kill him. After she got out of jail, and they we're officially divorced, he had to give her half his pension. Not cool.

Old
06-16-2012, 03:17 AM
SolidSnakeUS

Wow, I got just over an hour of sleep and now I'm not tired... if I can't go to sleep again, today is going to suck...

Old
06-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Krishna

Old
06-17-2012, 02:43 AM
TheLegendkiller

I'm sorry but all of you need to come out to chicago. It pisses you off being in a city that cares about its mag when you're from philly. They could do so much better to help build the city up more. There is no reason Philly shouldn't be a Chicago type city.

Old
06-17-2012, 11:28 AM
MsWoof

Saw this a couple of hours ago. We have a family of eastern screech owls at a local park and this adult was eating a bird. He gave me the death stare when he saw me, as if I was going to take it from him. No thanks, I had toast and coffee for MY breakfast!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5039_edited-1breakfast.jpg‎ (443.9 KB, 12 views)

Old
06-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Krishna

The post office around here is getting really lazy..

Before, we'd get our mail at 10 am.. Now we are lucky if we get mail at all.. I've been wondering why we get tons of mail every other day and none on the others.. I asked my mailman today and apparently we are near the end of the route...

I live 2 blocks from the damn post office..

Old
06-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
Saw this a couple of hours ago. We have a family of eastern screech owls at a local park and this adult was eating a bird. He gave me the death stare when he saw me, as if I was going to take it from him. No thanks, I had toast and coffee for MY breakfast!!
Whoa, cool.

06-18-2012, 09:08 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
A couple years ago I was working for a SJ golf course and was riding around the course during down time. I saw a red-tailed hawk swoop down and grab a squirrel. He proceeded to tear it to shreds on the 10th hole right in front of the maintenance shack. I got within about 15 yards in my cart, but he didn't give a ****, he was gonna finish his meal, or come after me if I got much closer.

Old
06-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Krishna

Saw this reposted on ******.. Still best scrubs episode.

Old
06-18-2012, 11:57 PM
4thline4life
The Mased God

Does anyone else think people with road rage are hilarious. Some dude got out of his car and banged on my door because I accidently cut him off. I literally just laughed waited for green and drove away. Like how bad is your life if you get angered by somebody driving. Bigger things in life...

Old
06-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceman26 View Post
Does anyone else think people with road rage are hilarious. Some dude got out of his car and banged on my door because I accidently cut him off. I literally just laughed waited for green and drove away. Like how bad is your life if you get angered by somebody driving. Bigger things in life...
You clearly haven't driven near any asian women yet.. Mother of god they are terrible

Old
06-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceman26 View Post
A hillbilly lunatic in Roanoke County, VA once got me to pull over (There was no cell signal in that area and I was afraid he might have some sort of emergency...plus, I hadn't done anything wrong, so why not?) on a middle-of-nowhere mountain road. After making it abundantly clear he had a firearm (well, what with his hand on the Glock on his hip), and claiming to be a cop, he informed me that I tried to kill his family the week prior (false) and told me if he ever saw me again, anywhere, he would "make me ****ing disappear." That was a good time. I got my concealed carry permit shortly afterwards. Too many crazy people around, and asking "what the **** are you talking about" isn't as effective as a gun if they're dead set on their insanity.

Old
06-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Krishna

http://edmsnob.com/leaked-contracts-...e-edm-artists/

Why do artists have such ridiculous demands?

If i was a famous producer, i'd just ask to have beer and feed me anything.

Old
06-19-2012, 05:52 AM
MsWoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
A couple years ago I was working for a SJ golf course and was riding around the course during down time. I saw a red-tailed hawk swoop down and grab a squirrel. He proceeded to tear it to shreds on the 10th hole right in front of the maintenance shack. I got within about 15 yards in my cart, but he didn't give a ****, he was gonna finish his meal, or come after me if I got much closer.
Birds of prey are my favourite but I give them their space. I was buzzed by the mate of the male a few years ago because the baby was around and I wasn't even near it, I was on a bench minding my own business. That's the only time I ever heard a screech, they whinny, meow, tremolo and make a toot toot toot sound most often but she was making sure to warn me to get the hell out!

Old
06-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Jtown

vCash: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
I'm sorry but all of you need to come out to chicago. It pisses you off being in a city that cares about its mag when you're from philly. They could do so much better to help build the city up more. There is no reason Philly shouldn't be a Chicago type city.
After living in chicago for 10 years, I can easily say Chicago is the most segregated city I've ever been in. Gentrification has been occurring there for quite some time and it has given the city a different feel. The most recent example I can give is the changes made to edgewater beach, and the downfall of rogers park.

Old
06-19-2012, 01:18 PM
TheLegendkiller

I'm about to move to Rogers Park and the area Im moving in isn't bad at all.There's definitly still alot of good areas in Rogers Park.

Old
06-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Jtown

vCash: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
I'm about to move to Rogers Park and the area Im moving in isn't bad at all.There's definitly still alot of good areas in Rogers Park.
Dude, there is a line between edgewater and rogers park, and once you cross you know you're in RP, then there is a line between RP and evanston that once you cross you know you are in evanston.

Rogers Park is notorious for gang violence especially latin kings and m13. As a student of nicholas senn high school I know this the hard way.

Old
06-20-2012, 01:56 AM
TheLegendkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
Dude, there is a line between edgewater and rogers park, and once you cross you know you're in RP, then there is a line between RP and evanston that once you cross you know you are in evanston.

Rogers Park is notorious for gang violence especially latin kings and m13. As a student of nicholas senn high school I know this the hard way.
I see...god I hope my roommate didn't pick a ****** neighborhood like a ****ing idiot.

Old
06-20-2012, 04:07 AM
Stockholm Syndrome

Need help turning that mundane office conversation into epic dialogue? Look no further; http://inception.davepedu.com/

Old
06-20-2012, 05:16 AM
mirimon

Quote:
This is for Mirimon whenever he sees it..

Did you see feminists in Sweden want to ban men from peeing standing up?
Yeah. I think it's these long summer nights, there's always a lot of stupid going around this time of the year. Even the bears are becoming involved in the issue...

Old
06-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Krishna

Dear god my ex gf is crazy..

She really likes the Assassin's Creed games.. I saw on ****** that the first two were 5 bucks together in a bundle and I told her.. She calls me flipping out that I need to stop living in the past and move on.. Her *****ing goes on for 30 mins on the phone..

Few minutes later, she adds me on Steam and thanks me for telling her about it and asks if I want to hang out over the weekend

Closed Thread