HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

To Slovenia and Back: An Incredible Road to Victory.

Old
06-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Thingsneverlast
Rookie User

vCash: 500
To Slovenia and Back: An Incredible Road to Victory.

I had written up something about this a couple weeks ago, but I decided I would go into a little more depth with pictures/video and all of that for everyone to enjoy.

I've never written a blog in my entire life, but I felt that this was something that needed to be written down, or I guess, at least floating around the internet.

I am not the best writer, never have been, but I tried to give an idea about where I came from, where I went and what this past year meant to me. It was an insane ride that I never could have imagined happening to me.

Click here for the Link: http://thingsneverlast.blogspot.com/

Warning: It is a decent length(it could have been astronomical but I imagine no one wants to be reading for days) and is packed with pictures plus Links to a bunch of my photo albums. It took a bit of time to put it all together.

I hope everyone enjoys it. And, leave a comment if you'd like as it would be cool to hear your thoughts.

Thingsneverlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Fripp

What an amazing year. Thanks for sharing!

Fripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2012, 08:37 PM
savemefromtears
Bravo Viva la France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingsneverlast View Post
I had written up something about this a couple weeks ago, but I decided I would go into a little more depth with pictures/video and all of that for everyone to enjoy.

I've never written a blog in my entire life, but I felt that this was something that needed to be written down, or I guess, at least floating around the internet.

I am not the best writer, never have been, but I tried to give an idea about where I came from, where I went and what this past year meant to me. It was an insane ride that I never could have imagined happening to me.

Click here for the Link: http://thingsneverlast.blogspot.com/

Warning: It is a decent length(it could have been astronomical but I imagine no one wants to be reading for days) and is packed with pictures plus Links to a bunch of my photo albums. It took a bit of time to put it all together.

I hope everyone enjoys it. And, leave a comment if you'd like as it would be cool to hear your thoughts.
****ing cool story man.

Even when my Father and I can't agree on anything, we at least have hockey.

savemefromtears is offline   Reply With Quote