HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Play Mika More!

Closed Thread

Old
11-27-2003, 03:54 PM
RattledSABRE

vCash: 500
Play Mika More!

At this point I'm getting sick of this so called goalie rotation.Biron has had his chance to grab the starting job over the last what 4 years.Noronen has been barely given a sniff over that time,2 games here, a game there,just ridiculous.Noronen is proving that it is his time to shine and should be given the chance to do so.He is 8th in save %,4th in GAA(2ND amongst goalies playing 10 or more games) and 6th in shutouts.Not to mention the fact that he is almost a full goal better than Biron in GAA and .24 better in save %.If the Sabres are to make the playoffs they need to find the hot pony and ride it,this rotating stuff doesn't allow a guy to get into a rhythm.Noronen deserves his shot,sorry Biron you've had your chance now the hot pony deserves his.Lindy do you hear or are you still handing out flyers for the I love Biron fan club???

Old
11-28-2003, 03:42 AM
Ghost of Dale Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattledSABRE
At this point I'm getting sick of this so called goalie rotation.Biron has had his chance to grab the starting job over the last what 4 years.Noronen has been barely given a sniff over that time,2 games here, a game there,just ridiculous.Noronen is proving that it is his time to shine and should be given the chance to do so.He is 8th in save %,4th in GAA(2ND amongst goalies playing 10 or more games) and 6th in shutouts.Not to mention the fact that he is almost a full goal better than Biron in GAA and .24 better in save %.If the Sabres are to make the playoffs they need to find the hot pony and ride it,this rotating stuff doesn't allow a guy to get into a rhythm.Noronen deserves his shot,sorry Biron you've had your chance now the hot pony deserves his.Lindy do you hear or are you still handing out flyers for the I love Biron fan club???

Old
11-28-2003, 04:14 AM
WhoIsJimBob
Circle the Bandwagon

Mika has started 6 of the last 10 games and came in in relief of Biron in another.

I think Mika is being given a fair shot right now.

Old
11-28-2003, 05:08 AM
KillToronto

vCash:
I really like Mika's focus. He seems so into the game and doesn't seem to get rattled by goals as much as Biron does. And for some reason I think the team plays better in front of him. Just something I noticed, maybe I'm wrong but it's just what I've seen. I wouldn't mind seeing him getting the bulk of the playing time for the rest of the year.

Closed Thread