HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Games you are currently playing The Third

Closed Thread

Old
06-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Ceremony
like a collar

vCash: 2000
I'm currently on Shadow of the Colossus (the HD version). Amazing. I never played this when it came out, and in a way I'm glad I'm playing it now when I can fully appreciate it.

Old
06-12-2012, 01:47 PM
La Cosa Nostra
The Future

vCash: 500
CoD:MW 3 (360)
Borderlands (360)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
Metro 2033 (PC) <---- replaying this one, just an amazing amazing game. I cannot wait for metro last light.

Old
06-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Qurpiz
Unregistered Abuser

Replaying San Andreas, again.

Not that I just started it, just continued a save from last January.

Old
06-16-2012, 03:12 PM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurpiz View Post
Replaying San Andreas, again.

Not that I just started it, just continued a save from last January.
I wish R* would release it into the PS2 back catalog on the PS Store

I would buy it in a heartbeat

Old
06-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Qurpiz
Unregistered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PierreMcGuire View Post
I wish R* would release it into the PS2 back catalog on the PS Store

I would buy it in a heartbeat
I'm playing it on PC, the controls are unfathomable

Old
06-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Sir Richard 37
311 Has Grassroots.

Just picked up Dragon's Dogma today before work. Looking forward to diving in later tonight.

I have vowed that I won't compare it to Dark Souls!

Old
06-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Frankie Spankie

I need to start playing the first System Shock again. I got to a point where I may be clearing out new rooms but I don't feel like I'm really making progress either. These older games are tough to judge where you are. I need to fire it up again before I forget the layout of the floors.

Old
06-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Jill Sandwich
Master of Unlocking

Send a message via MSN to Jill Sandwich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurpiz View Post
I'm playing it on PC, the controls are unfathomable
Hell yeah dude, I wanted to go back and play San Andreas because it's probably my favorite Rockstar game they've ever published, and I wanted to do it at crazy resolutions and framerate... but the controls are like a bad joke. Absolutely unacceptable.

Old
06-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Trance Kuja
Global Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch

Tales of Graces f. 123 hours and still going. Platinum trophy, I'm on my way.

Old
06-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Sir Richard 37
311 Has Grassroots.

It kinda scares me that nobody is talking about Dragon's Dogma.. Hope I didn't waste $60.

Old
06-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Unholy
waifu

Virtua Fighter 5. Oh how I missed this series.

5-0 online so far.

06-19-2012, 09:40 PM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
Virtua Fighter 5. Oh how I missed this series.

5-0 online so far.
Sounds like me when I first played NFS The Run online lol

Old
06-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Inub0i
For the Alliance!

Send a message via AIM to Inub0i Send a message via MSN to Inub0i Send a message via Skype™ to Inub0i
Did I mention I love Earthbound? I'm playing Mother 2 right now.

Old
06-19-2012, 10:02 PM
The Head Crusher

vCash: 125
Send a message via MSN to The Head Crusher
Started a new Game of Valkyria Chronicles this weekend, currently trying to liberate Bruhl.

06-19-2012, 10:42 PM
MaskOfThePhantasm
Farewell Mr Bronski

vCash: 225
Fallout 3, just finished Operation: Anchorage and hated life for about 20 minutes walking alllll the way back to Megaton while completely over-encumbered. Felt so damn good to sell off all the heavy stuff I was carrying.

Now I'm not sure what quest I should do next, maybe I'll just go to rivet city or something, might as well finish the quest about giving the kid a new home. I almost sold him to slavery anyway.

Last edited by MaskOfThePhantasm: 06-19-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: wording stuff better ftw
Old
06-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Leafs at Knight
Offenders Beware

Just beat Fallout 3 fairly quickly. Now going back to do all DLC and some good side quests. Game is really fun, but im always low on caps and ammo . Just beat The Pitt which was fun, but died quite a bit . ( First time playing fallout 3 )

Also didnt like how after i beat the game, i couldnt use the same file to play the DLC, had to go back a bit before i did the last mission and go do them.

Old
06-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Ziggyjoe21

Send a message via AIM to Ziggyjoe21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian88 View Post
Fallout 3, just finished Operation: Anchorage and hated life for about 20 minutes walking alllll the way back to Megaton while completely over-encumbered. Felt so damn good to sell majority of it.

Now I'm not sure what quest I should do next, maybe I'll just go to rivet city or something, might as well finish the quest about giving the kid a new home. I almost sold him to slavery anyway.
Who do you sell your stuff to? Moira Brown has limited funds so I can only sell about 20% of what I wanna sell. I just finished Mothership Zeta DLC and have MANY guns I wanna sell.

I almost sold him into slavery as well haha. Ended up finding his relative in another location (let me know if you want to tell you her whereabouts).

Old
06-19-2012, 11:16 PM
MaskOfThePhantasm
Farewell Mr Bronski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggyjoe21 View Post
Who do you sell your stuff to? Moira Brown has limited funds so I can only sell about 20% of what I wanna sell. I just finished Mothership Zeta DLC and have MANY guns I wanna sell.

I almost sold him into slavery as well haha. Ended up finding his relative in another location (let me know if you want to tell you her whereabouts).
*Incoming titangraph of text

I just bought whatever ammo Moira had that I could use, I figured she might have like 5 stimpacks or more, but she had none of those. I think I managed to at least get like 600 caps out of her, sold probably 30% of the stuff I got from Anchorage missions. I'd also advise checking out some of the traders that sit just outside Megaton at the entrance, I know they sometimes have stimpacks and at times between 300-600 caps themselves.

I think there's at least 2 guys that show up outside of the Megaton entrance, it's probably not the kind of caps you're looking for, but at least you can sell some stuff if you're weighed down heavily by armor or something. Also, I buy stimpacks from the guy in the clinic in Megaton and a girl named Red in some random village.Then get my money back from stimpacks that I bought and sell them crap I don't want. I know there's a guy in Rivet City that I can sell to as well, but I haven't been there yet and I'm looking forward to another place I can sell to someone. Other than that I don't really know where else to find people to sell. It's just a case of finding random wastelanders, people that sell stimpacks & ammo, moira, the guys outside megaton entrance and eventually the rivet city guy.

But yeah, now that I'm done writing a novel, I'd love to know the whereabouts of the relative. It's gotta be more exciting than spending half my life walking to Megaton being 200 lbs over the limit in carrying weight. lol

Old
06-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Bocephus86

Quote:

I just bought whatever ammo Moira had that I could use, I figured she might have like 5 stimpacks or more, but she had none of those. I think I managed to at least get like 600 caps out of her, sold probably 30% of the stuff I got from Anchorage missions. I'd also advise checking out some of the traders that sit just outside Megaton at the entrance, I know they sometimes have stimpacks and at times between 300-600 caps themselves.

I think there's at least 2 guys that show up outside of the Megaton entrance, it's probably not the kind of caps you're looking for, but at least you can sell some stuff if you're weighed down heavily by armor or something. Also, I buy stimpacks from the guy in the clinic in Megaton and a girl named Red in some random village.Then get my money back from stimpacks that I bought and sell them crap I don't want. I know there's a guy in Rivet City that I can sell to as well, but I haven't been there yet and I'm looking forward to another place I can sell to someone. Other than that I don't really know where else to find people to sell. It's just a case of finding random wastelanders, people that sell stimpacks & ammo, moira, the guys outside megaton entrance and eventually the rivet city guy.

But yeah, now that I'm done writing a novel, I'd love to know the whereabouts of the relative. It's gotta be more exciting than spending half my life walking to Megaton being 200 lbs over the limit in carrying weight. lol
Rivet city has 3 or 4 traders all within the same main market room right at the entrance (walk straight ahead when crossing the walkway). Only problem is that is not an easy walk over encumbered as its far away and there are lots of bad guys (and no real easy direct route). I did more collecting in Fallout 3 then NV but it worked out because there wasn't much to spend caps on really. You find better/more weapons then you can buy. Also, if I can advise, take the scavenger perk that allows you to find more ammo and you will be golden as long as you like to explore.

Once I finish FO:NV I might have to jump back into FO3 again. I have done everything possible in that game (besides being a real bad guy, can't bring myself to do it... but I have been to every location/found every unique equipment at least once).

Old
06-20-2012, 01:23 AM
MaskOfThePhantasm
Farewell Mr Bronski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus86 View Post
Rivet city has 3 or 4 traders all within the same main market room right at the entrance (walk straight ahead when crossing the walkway). Only problem is that is not an easy walk over encumbered as its far away and there are lots of bad guys (and no real easy direct route). I did more collecting in Fallout 3 then NV but it worked out because there wasn't much to spend caps on really. You find better/more weapons then you can buy. Also, if I can advise, take the scavenger perk that allows you to find more ammo and you will be golden as long as you like to explore.

Once I finish FO:NV I might have to jump back into FO3 again. I have done everything possible in that game (besides being a real bad guy, can't bring myself to do it... but I have been to every location/found every unique equipment at least once).
Cool, thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure how many people there were in Rivet, it's good to know there's a handful. Definitely gonna check out the Scavenger perk, more ammo is always good. I'm glad it doesn't weigh anything either, cause I've got alot of 10mm ammo that I don't even use, lol.

And I am the opposite of you, I can't imagine being the quintessential good guy. I'm always looking to bring the carnage!

Old
06-20-2012, 09:01 AM
TrueBlue42

Send a message via ICQ to TrueBlue42 Send a message via AIM to TrueBlue42 Send a message via MSN to TrueBlue42 Send a message via Skype™ to TrueBlue42
At the moment:

Diablo 3
DayZ mod for Arma II
Starcraft II
NHL 09 (since they won't give us a new one for PC)
MLB 2k12

Old
06-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Qurpiz
Unregistered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Sandwich View Post
Hell yeah dude, I wanted to go back and play San Andreas because it's probably my favorite Rockstar game they've ever published, and I wanted to do it at crazy resolutions and framerate... but the controls are like a bad joke. Absolutely unacceptable.
I actuelly had to google "how do you recruit in san andreas pc", turns out it's G of all buttons.

But, I beat the main story, and am at 51% from 100% completion. Lots to do....

And there's some serious problems with smoke effects and my PC, for example, I take a plane and fly it into a cloud, my comp is basically on it's knees begging me to stop. Frame rate takes a massive nosedive. That final mission where you have to escape from the burning crack lab was sweeee-hheeet.

Old
06-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Ziggyjoe21

Send a message via AIM to Ziggyjoe21
Quote:

The boy's relative is the hotel owner in Rivet City.

I also recently read that there are many merchants in tenpenny tower who can/will buy stuff from you. However, I vaguely remember from one of my missions that the mayor of that place has it out for me. I wonder if he still remembers me

Old
06-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Marble

Overlord 2. It's not very good and I'm bored, but I'm almost done and hate leaving games unfinished.

Old
06-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Unholy Diver

Lego Batman 2
Just Cause 2
MLB 12 the Show

Closed Thread