7) Griffin Reinhart, Radek Faksa, Zemgus Girgensons
1) (A - 0-2) Had a tough time deciding between a and b, but I guess I'll be optimisitc. I definitely don't see a scenario where Buffalo makes four picks, at the very least they'll use one of the seconds to move up a couple spots.
2) (B - OHL) This one was really tough, I didn't realize how spread out it is this year. I just think if they make a major trade, it's to go up for Galchenyuk, and a lot of OHL options are around 12; Faksa, Maatta, Ceci, Gaunce, etc.
3) (B - Under 1.5) Just kind of process by elimination.. I think they'll make 3 or less picks, and if they trade up rather than trade their picks for players, it'll be for a forward. Don't see how Darcy could take 2+ defenseman.
4) (A - Yes) Can't really decide here, it seems like if they trade for a player, they'll use the 12th pick. But they could also use one of the 2nd's to move up to 17-19.
5) (A - Yes) I don't think it will be early, but don't see any reason why they won't grab a guy late.
6) (A - Over 1.5) There's a ton of European talent early, and although saying the Armia pick is a 'success' may be a bit premature, I feel like with the way he made strides and the fact he's already the team's best prospect may give Darcy the comfort to dip into the Euro pool a few times this year.
7) (Reinhart, Faksa, Girgensons) Obviously the toughest one, Reinhart I see as a guy that they could move up a few spots from 12 for and they'd have interest in given his familiarity with Pysyk and the other two seem like logical picks at 12, or maybe even a bit higher for Faksa.
8) (B - Under 12.5) 13 doesn't seem like a ton, but it's rare that almost half the first round are defenseman, even in a good draft for D.
9) (A - Before 8.5) I know his stock is plummeting, but some team HAS to say screw it, or a team, maybe even Buffalo, will move up to grab him. He's just too talented.
10) (A - Malcolm Subban) Could definitely see Vasilevski, but I'm pretty confident it'll be Subban.