HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012-13 Ticket Prices (Part II)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-20-2012, 05:03 PM
  #201
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
I want the pair in Row 20
Also, 2 pairs in 210, row 21 and row 24

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM
  #202
17futurecap
Registered User
 
17futurecap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 6,710
vCash: 500
In the upper bowl how many seats are there in an average row?

17futurecap is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM
  #203
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Pair in 212 row 1 is now gone..only pair in 212 is row 20

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:08 PM
  #204
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17futurecap View Post
In the upper bowl how many seats are there in an average row?
22 except for the ones near the exit

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:11 PM
  #205
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Im in sec 212 now hopefully those 2 in 223 will stay open by tommorrow morning

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM
  #206
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
Im in sec 212 now hopefully those 2 in 223 will stay open by tommorrow morning
Sorry but 223 is all red now..good luck tomorrow

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:16 PM
  #207
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierIsGod View Post
Sorry but 223 is all red now..good luck tomorrow
No way... Anything left in any of the 6 center ice sections row 14 and lower

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:21 PM
  #208
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
No way... Anything left in any of the 6 center ice sections row 14 and lower
210 has 3 in row 12 and 225 has a pair in row 13

other than that, two $53 pairs in 210, one $53 pair in 212 and four $150 in 225

Those are all that is in the 6 center sections - 15 seats total that's left

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:28 PM
  #209
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierIsGod View Post
210 has 3 in row 12 and 225 has a pair in row 13

other than that, two $53 pairs in 210, one $53 pair in 212 and four $150 in 225

Those are all that is in the 6 center sections - 15 seats total that's left
Ok thanks a lot... I'll see what happens tommorrow I have 4 on tha aisle in sec 212 row 14 and 2 in sec 223 row 14... Wanted to try to get lower

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
  #210
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
Ok thanks a lot... I'll see what happens tommorrow I have 4 on tha aisle in sec 212 row 14 and 2 in sec 223 row 14... Wanted to try to get lower
good luck man..those are good seats even if they are at the price break..

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:35 PM
  #211
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierIsGod View Post
good luck man..those are good seats even if they are at the price break..
Thanks man... The problem is right now I'm on the aisle in 311 next to 310 the new seats I'm on the other side of te aisle... How do the seat numbers go in 223?? Is 1 and 2 next to 224 or is it the higher numbers

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:37 PM
  #212
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
Are there any $50 pairs left?

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:38 PM
  #213
bobbop
Henrik's Pop
 
bobbop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Suburban Phoenix
Country: United States
Posts: 4,822
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
Thanks man... The problem is right now I'm on the aisle in 311 next to 310 the new seats I'm on the other side of te aisle... How do the seat numbers go in 223?? Is 1 and 2 next to 224 or is it the higher numbers
If I am reading your question right, the higher number seats in 224 are next to 225. The low numbers are next to 223. There's nothing in 224 right now. Just looked at moving from 225 but no luck.

bobbop is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
  #214
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbop View Post
If I am reading your question right, the higher number seats in 224 are next to 225. The low numbers are next to 223. There's nothing in 224 right now. Just looked at moving from 225 but no luck.
What abuot the numbers in sec 223 and 212??

Section311 is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 06:01 PM
  #215
MessierIsGod
Registered User
 
MessierIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
What abuot the numbers in sec 223 and 212??
I think the higher number in 212 is towrads 213.

Higher number in 223 should be toward 224.

MessierIsGod is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 06:18 PM
  #216
ltrangerfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
What abuot the numbers in sec 223 and 212??
OOps. My bad.

ltrangerfan is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 08:33 PM
  #217
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Random question, but for those of you who have access to the upgrade, do you find that different seats are opening up throughout the day or is the availability pretty much staying the same?

__________________
"Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!"~H. Rose
BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
  #218
ltrangerfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
Random question, but for those of you who have access to the upgrade, do you find that different seats are opening up throughout the day or is the availability pretty much staying the same?
I checked a couple of times today.

A few seats opened up from time to time. It seemed to me that this was related to existing seat holders moving to a more desired location and releasing their tickets. The problem now is that the number of available seats in the upper tier looks to number about 100 down from 200 earlier today (assuming I know how to use the site).

ltrangerfan is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM
  #219
Mashinter Splinter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how the front rows of 217, 218 or 219 are looking at the moment?

I'm not able to get in till next week and I know everything changes by the minute but I figured I would ask and just get an idea of what it's looking like at the moment...thanks to anyone who might be able to help!

Mashinter Splinter is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 11:00 PM
  #220
broadwayblue
Registered User
 
broadwayblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 15,642
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff spicoli View Post
My upgrade was at 2 PM. I have $79 seats. The online upgrade tool would not show me anything available in lower price points, only the same price point or more expensive.

I can't speak to the $50/$53/$73 price ranges, but for the $79 and up price ranges in the 200 sections, there were only scattered pairs available and plenty of seats in the 1st row for $125/$150. I think if I had lower bowl seats, I would consider moving up to the first row of the upper bowl.
And assuming someone does have lower bowl seats and wanted to move up to the first row, they would have to call in to do so, right?

broadwayblue is offline  
Old
06-20-2012, 11:30 PM
  #221
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
And assuming someone does have lower bowl seats and wanted to move up to the first row, they would have to call in to do so, right?
If they're in a price range that's < $150 in the lower bowl, isn't it technically an upgrade?

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
06-21-2012, 12:43 AM
  #222
ltrangerfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanMan20 View Post
Would anyone be able to give me an idea of how the front rows of 217, 218 or 219 are looking at the moment?

I'm not able to get in till next week and I know everything changes by the minute but I figured I would ask and just get an idea of what it's looking like at the moment...thanks to anyone who might be able to help!
Available:

217 7
218 12
219 4

ltrangerfan is offline  
Old
06-21-2012, 06:38 AM
  #223
jeff spicoli
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
And assuming someone does have lower bowl seats and wanted to move up to the first row, they would have to call in to do so, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
If they're in a price range that's < $150 in the lower bowl, isn't it technically an upgrade?
Yeah, I should have been clearer with my original post. If I had seats in the lower bowl in the $114 or $132 ranges, I would consider moving into that first row of the upper bowl for $125-$150.

For those who have been asking about upper bowl center sections, as of 7:30 AM this morning, nothing available in 211, 212, 223, and 224. 3 tickets available in row 3 of 210. 4 seats in row 1, 2 seats in row 13 in section 225. I would say that may change, but I don't know that too many people are looking to move from those center upper sections to the lower bowl. Unless they are really letting people move into the $50/$53/$73 on the phones, the $79 range might be locked in.

EDIT - when I say nothing available in those sections, I mean in the $79 tickets. I have no visibility to the lower price ranges.


Last edited by jeff spicoli: 06-21-2012 at 06:51 AM.
jeff spicoli is offline  
Old
06-21-2012, 08:18 AM
  #224
LordsCup*
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 794
vCash: 500
Just moved my tickets.

Section 224, row 14. Dead center ice. 79 a seat.

Im happy

LordsCup* is offline  
Old
06-21-2012, 08:45 AM
  #225
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordsCup View Post
Just moved my tickets.

Section 224, row 14. Dead center ice. 79 a seat.

Im happy
Wow...did they just open up. Im going on at ten...trying to get from 212 back to 223 or 224

Section311 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.