HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Notices

The Nicest thing Ive ever read about the Wild (too bad its Eklund!)

Old
06-22-2012, 10:47 AM
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Haha that's awesome.
Yeah, it was... What was even more awesome is that I spent the next ten minutes explaining the Social Media Business model to the head of our Marketing Department. She wasn't very knowledgeable...

Which is okay, because we really aren't in the business of even trying to leverage Social Media to enhance our business. Pretty much every which way that you can think of to block Facebook/Twitter/etc we've implemented company wide.

We actually have a running report of all things that even try to access twitter or facebook. I only browse these forums because I have Firefox set to display base HTML, no images, no ads, no flash, nothing...

HFBoards have a lot of hooks into FB, for example... Not just on the click throughs, but also on the viewloaders.

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Randy BoBandy
Cheeseburger Party

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalMother View Post
Don't want to be a powerhouse in the West. Look how well that's worked out for Vancouver...
What win tons of games to become a presidents' trophy winner two years in row not to mention annual cup contenders. Man that would suck

Randy BoBandy is offline   Reply With Quote