HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Draft Picks this Summer/Draft

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-22-2012, 05:16 PM
  #701
Fistfullofbeer
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Fistfullofbeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Country: India
Posts: 8,051
vCash: 500
Gah. Stupid ferry line. Wont make it home till after 4:30 now.

Fistfullofbeer is offline  
Old
06-22-2012, 05:40 PM
  #702
Karl with a C
RIP Локомотив
 
Karl with a C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Jose, CA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 15,741
vCash: 990
via Pollack

RT @cotsonika Hmm. Asked if Canucks and Sharks had made a trade, Wilson smiled and said they would tell players first.

Karl with a C is offline  
Old
06-22-2012, 05:41 PM
  #703
Crazy Joe Divola
Registered User
 
Crazy Joe Divola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,227
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Archetype View Post
via Pollack

RT @cotsonika Hmm. Asked if Canucks and Sharks had made a trade, Wilson smiled and said they would tell players first.
Wait...so does that mean they have and just haven't contacted players yet or they have not because the players would've been told already if so??

Crazy Joe Divola is offline  
Old
06-22-2012, 05:43 PM
  #704
Kitten Mittons
Registered User
 
Kitten Mittons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Francisco
Country: Armenia
Posts: 47,580
vCash: 500
*faints*

Kitten Mittons is offline  
Old
06-22-2012, 05:45 PM
  #705
Karl with a C
RIP Локомотив
 
Karl with a C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: San Jose, CA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 15,741
vCash: 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Joe Divola View Post
Wait...so does that mean they have and just haven't contacted players yet or they have not because the players would've been told already if so??
I haven't understood Pollak well today. He was making jokes earlier and stuff, can't tell when he's serious but I've had a bad headache all day so who knows.

Also, according to him, DW confidently picked the "over" on +/- 6 trades today.

Karl with a C is offline  
Old
06-22-2012, 05:51 PM
  #706
hockeyball
Registered User
 
hockeyball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,742
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Archetype View Post
I haven't understood Pollak well today. He was making jokes earlier and stuff, can't tell when he's serious but I've had a bad headache all day so who knows.

Also, according to him, DW confidently picked the "over" on +/- 6 trades today.
I think he means total, like, for the evening. Not just Sharks.

hockeyball is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.