HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Phoenix Coyotes
Notices

Phoenix Coyotes Lounge III

Closed Thread

Old
06-09-2012, 02:50 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gliff View Post
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1204533

Richards vs Ribeiro

Voice your opinion please.

You lost?

Old
06-09-2012, 03:22 PM
pacerhimself

Some interviews on Coyotes NHL site:

Mike Smith:
http://video.coyotes.nhl.com/videoce...sole?id=180510

Radim Vrbata:
http://video.coyotes.nhl.com/videoce...sole?id=180980

There also one with Shane Doan talking about horses, so don't miss out on that.

Old
06-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

Thnuder vs Heat in the NBA Finals. Go Thunder and may Fisher get ring #6. **** LeBron James!!!

Old
06-10-2012, 02:06 PM
pacerhimself

So are there any folks here who like to golf, and who don't mind golfing in heat of summer? I'm honestly looking forward to getting some cheap golf in, but have been unable so far to get a group together to go do it, except for one time.

Old
06-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Sm4ckSm4sh
This is Atomic Love

Hey everyone, I have a question about the online store.

I want to buy the Coyotes 3rd Jersey online(I live in Vancouver. Customized with Doan of course) but all they seem to have is Small or 3XL/4XL in big and tall. My question is basically, when does the team restock all the jerseys? Is it before the season starts?

Old
06-11-2012, 12:32 AM
doaner

Just played my first game in about 10 years. WOW! Never good when my D partner makes a comment about being plastered and she might not play great. LOL. Only had 5 D ppl, minus the drunk.

I'm so exhausted, but we won 5-4. Had a blast!

Old
06-11-2012, 01:02 PM
zz
HFBoards Sponsor

France-England in Euro 2012. The second half was the most boring 45 minutes of pro sports I've ever seen. Thank goodness for hockey, looking forward to game 6 tonight.

Old
06-11-2012, 01:18 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm4ckSm4sh View Post
Hey everyone, I have a question about the online store.

I want to buy the Coyotes 3rd Jersey online(I live in Vancouver. Customized with Doan of course) but all they seem to have is Small or 3XL/4XL in big and tall. My question is basically, when does the team restock all the jerseys? Is it before the season starts?
Reebok makes all the jerseys before the season starts, and that is it. All the team shops, and NHL.com and Hockeymonkey/hockeygiant websites get as many shipments as they want, untill they reebok runs out of jerseys. For the Coyotes den, they ran out of Whites in December, and Blacks in like February. You might want to look at hockeymonkey.com for jerseys (They are cheeper) but if they are out of your size, you have to wait untill the start of next year.

Old
06-11-2012, 01:57 PM
MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEL View Post
France-England in Euro 2012. The second half was the most boring 45 minutes of pro sports I've ever seen. Thank goodness for hockey, looking forward to game 6 tonight.
Doesn't look like the French side will implode this time.

I just hope the race issue doesn't boil over--that could get real ugly, real fast. And given how shockingly inept the sport's governing body has proven to be in that area (or any area, really, come to think of it), I wouldn't count on it being handled well.

Old
06-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Rebranded Fan
naurutger's hero

vCash: 1329
Epic Fail:

Boxing: Fallout from controversial Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley decision

Quote:
Coyotes center Kyle Turris (@KyleTurris) tweeted "Wow, watched the first 6 rounds and went to bed, thought Pacquiao won all 6. What happened in the second half?"
Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/boxi...#ixzz1xWBPJIxU

I would have taken "former" for $200 Alex

Old
06-11-2012, 03:45 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP View Post

I just hope the race issue doesn't boil over--that could get real ugly, real fast. And given how shockingly inept the sport's governing body has proven to be in that area (or any area, really, come to think of it), I wouldn't count on it being handled well.
I was dissapointed with the England/France match. But the Sweden/Ukraine match was great! Shevchenko had two pretty goals.

Old
06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
zz
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP View Post
Ugh... I don't think I could stand another fiasco like that one. This group seems much tighter though, and I think Blanc is well respected by his players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhXcoyotes View Post
I was dissapointed with the England/France match. But the Sweden/Ukraine match was great! Shevchenko had two pretty goals.
Oh yeah? I missed that one, had to get some actual work done. I love ESPN3 coverage, it's nice to be able to watch these in HD from work for free.

What teams are you guys rooting for?

Old
06-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Sm4ckSm4sh
This is Atomic Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhXcoyotes View Post
Reebok makes all the jerseys before the season starts, and that is it. All the team shops, and NHL.com and Hockeymonkey/hockeygiant websites get as many shipments as they want, untill they reebok runs out of jerseys. For the Coyotes den, they ran out of Whites in December, and Blacks in like February. You might want to look at hockeymonkey.com for jerseys (They are cheeper) but if they are out of your size, you have to wait untill the start of next year.
Thanks for the info.

If I get it from hockeymonkey and get Doan, will they just put his name and number, or will they know to put the "C" on?

Old
06-11-2012, 06:38 PM
DirtyOldMan
Yotes still in AZ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
Just played my first game in about 10 years. WOW! Never good when my D partner makes a comment about being plastered and she might not play great. LOL. Only had 5 D ppl, minus the drunk.

I'm so exhausted, but we won 5-4. Had a blast!
For a split second, based on that description, I thought you might be the new person on one of my teams - but then I realized (a) Flagstaff, and more importantly (b) you won, so that can't be my team

Old
06-11-2012, 11:57 PM
BUX7PHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacerhimself View Post
So are there any folks here who like to golf, and who don't mind golfing in heat of summer? I'm honestly looking forward to getting some cheap golf in, but have been unable so far to get a group together to go do it, except for one time.
Im down for golf just about any time. Provided that I am not out of town for the weekend. Send me a PM some time, and we can play some place close. Im in Gilbert, if that helps to find a course somewhere in between...

Old
06-12-2012, 12:07 AM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan View Post
For a split second, based on that description, I thought you might be the new person on one of my teams - but then I realized (a) Flagstaff, and more importantly (b) you won, so that can't be my team
LOL. So you had a drunk on your team too? It was a blast!!

Old
06-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Mayo Taco Monday

vCash: 510
Send a message via MSN to Mayo Taco Monday
Quote:
LOL. So you had a drunk on your team too? It was a blast!!
Was the Drunk on you're team named Rich Crockett? or was it Daniel Borer? Maybe James Dufour?

Old
06-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

NHL plans to take Devils from owner Vanderbeek

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...V1Ek0Xc8rl9MdI

Quote:
Hockey is getting ready to freeze out New Jersey Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek.

NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman is preparing to take control of the money-losing hockey franchise in the event Vanderbeek fails to refinance the Devils’ debt before a looming Aug. 14 deadline, The Post has learned.

In recent days, the commissioner’s office has told potential suitors to be ready in case he moves on the team and pushes Vanderbeek aside, a source close to the situation said.

Vanderbeek is near a deal to sell a majority stake to a mystery investor, which would allow him to keep control of the Eastern Conference champions, one source said. The proceeds from a sale would be used to repay lenders much of the $77 million in past due debt.
I hope that all things go well for the Devils Fans in all of this. After seeing that both Bettman and and Daiy are known to lie, it seems more than likely the worst is coming for the Devils Franchise. Assuming the worst does happen though; What are the chances of a Dispersal Draft taking place and how does it work?

Old
06-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

Jury reaches verdict in Sandusky trial.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ict-is-in?lite
Quote:
BELLEFONTE, Pa. — A verdict has been reached in the child sexual abuse trial of former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, court officials said Friday night.

Sandusky, 68, the former longtime defensive coordinator at Penn State, denies all 48 counts alleging that he abused 10 boys over 15 years. Two grand jury reports accused him of having used his connection to one of the nation's premier college football programs to "groom" the boys, whom he met through his Second Mile charity for troubled children, for sexual relationships.

Old
06-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

Jeery Sandusky has been found guilty of 45 of 48 counts.
Bail have been revoked and he is on his way to the county jail.

Quote:
Sandusky, a 68-year-old retired defensive coach who was once Paterno's heir apparent, was found guilty of Friday on 45 of 48 counts. He faces life in prison at sentencing, which is weeks away
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/22...#ixzz1ya6V7iFb

May this sick **** rot in prison. Let the lawsuits against Sandusky and Penn State begin.

Old
06-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Sindiggy
STH Row 206 Row D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Jeery Sandusky has been found guilty of 45 of 48 counts.
Bail have been revoked and he is on his way to the county jail.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/22...#ixzz1ya6V7iFb

May this sick **** rot in prison. Let the lawsuits against Sandusky and Penn State begin.
Unfortunately it was indicated he won't be put in General Population for fear of his safety, which is a crock of s**t, that should be the 1st place they put him. Nothing like an eye for an eye type justice. In fact, in this case, it wouldn't be a bad thing to just let the victims get 10000000 swings with an Easton bat

Old
06-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

That may still happen if a prison riot breaks out. A prison guard may get charged with assault on Sandusky for all we hope.

Old
06-23-2012, 09:38 AM
pacerhimself

Just saw this on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxTWDj5e-eA

Shane Doan and his brother on Mantracker, full episode.

Old
06-23-2012, 09:43 AM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindiggy View Post
Unfortunately it was indicated he won't be put in General Population for fear of his safety, which is a crock of s**t, that should be the 1st place they put him. Nothing like an eye for an eye type justice. In fact, in this case, it wouldn't be a bad thing to just let the victims get 10000000 swings with an Easton bat
Yikes! Remind me to stay on your good side.

Old
06-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Colt45Blast
Torres FTW

Quote:
Yikes! Remind me to stay on your good side.
????

As an officer of the law, did you ever have those moments of wanting to do harsh things to some of the sucmbags you arrest? Of course I understand you have to be professional but that doesn't tell me you don't have such thoughts cross your mind?

Closed Thread