HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Great news on a personal front and an apology to the Oilers org...

Closed Thread

Old
11-28-2003, 01:09 PM
Oiler-Kiwi

vCash: 500
Great news on a personal front and an apology to the Oilers org...

Via the messageboard here and through the private mail I made contact with the Oilers. I have my tickets for the games when I'm over in March.

I asked for tickets for different areas of Rexall Place to experience watching hockey from different perspectives and and get a feel for the atmosphere in different parts of the Stadium. I now have confirmed tickets for the following areas: -

March 10th v Colorado Executive
March 12th v Vancouver Executive
March 14th v Ottawa Exec. Terrace
March 16th v Columbus Colonade
March 19th v Nashville Terrace

I must admit I'm pretty stoked now and can't wait for March 7th.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to the Oilers as apparently for some reason they have not received any of the emails I sent regarding tickets. I wondering whether it may have something to do with the fact my ISP is Virgin.net and their anti spam software is deleting my emails before reaching the addressee.

Anyway I'll be attending 7 NHL games in 12 days. Maybe we have a night out in Edmonton on a night when the Oilers aren't playing. Show you Canadian boys and girls how us Kiwi Scots love our drink.

Old
11-28-2003, 01:11 PM
Hairball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler-Kiwi
Via the messageboard here and through the private mail I made contact with the Oilers. I have my tickets for the games when I'm over in March.

I asked for tickets for different areas of Rexall Place to experience watching hockey from different perspectives and and get a feel for the atmosphere in different parts of the Stadium. I now have confirmed tickets for the following areas: -

March 10th v Colorado Executive
March 12th v Vancouver Executive
March 14th v Ottawa Exec. Terrace
March 16th v Columbus Colonade
March 19th v Nashville Terrace

I must admit I'm pretty stoked now and can't wait for March 7th.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to the Oilers as apparently for some reason they have not received any of the emails I sent regarding tickets. I wondering whether it may have something to do with the fact my ISP is Virgin.net and their anti spam software is deleting my emails before reaching the addressee.

Anyway I'll be attending 7 NHL games in 12 days. Maybe we have a night out in Edmonton on a night when the Oilers aren't playing. Show you Canadian boys and girls how us Kiwi Scots love our drink.

Believe me. I know. I lived there. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Strongbow.

Old
11-28-2003, 01:56 PM
momentai

Very good to hear Oiler Kiwi. Glad to see the Oilers have made their contact with you. Maybe your presence will constitute a 5 game winning streak? :p Can't hurt to try.

Old
11-28-2003, 03:54 PM
Smaug

vCash:
A Kiwi Scott Oiler fan on a drinking rampage for a week in march .... hmm, well, I'll definitely be watching the headlines for your pic Oiler-Kiwi. Try to make shure they get your face in it eh?

Last edited by Smaug: 11-28-2003 at 03:59 PM.

Old
11-28-2003, 06:37 PM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
give em hell Oiler Kiwi i want an international incident so me and asiaoil can see your antics to

Closed Thread