HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2011-2012 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread II

Closed Thread

Old
06-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Scotianhab

vCash: 500
So the World Juniors should see Galchenyuk and Collberg for sure. I can't see any others as of right now although I am not familiar with Nystrom.

Old
06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotianhab View Post
So the World Juniors should see Galchenyuk and Collberg for sure. I can't see any others as of right now although I am not familiar with Nystrom.
Team USA- Galchenyuk- I would think he makes it. Vail didn't get an invite to the summer camp but is on the radar so perhaps a good season and he could make the winter camp. If not he should be at least in the running for a spot the following year. Sullivan would need an amazing start to his NCAA career to even get invited to the winter camp but he'll be at the right program as BC gets a lot of attention.

Team Sweden- Collberg is a lock for the next 2 years unless his game really goes south I'm guessing. Not sure about Nystrom will have to check into his chances. I don't recall seeing any international experience so that can go against him and he's a late b-day so he would only be elgibile for the next wjc.

Team France- Not sure what level they are at, div 1? will have to look it up so I don't know if his team would release him or not if it's to play in Div I or Div II. But I would assume Bozon would be a lock if he's allowed to go. Don't really follow the French team so I'm guessing.

Team Canada- Hudon was invited to the summer camp. Since Thrower is a late b day he can only play in next years so he would need some kind of season to make the winter camp.

Old
06-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Team USA- Galchenyuk- I would think he makes it. Vail didn't get an invite to the summer camp but is on the radar so perhaps a good season and he could make the winter camp. If not he should be at least in the running for a spot the following year. Sullivan would need an amazing start to his NCAA career to even get invited to the winter camp but he'll be at the right program as BC gets a lot of attention.

Team Sweden- Collberg is a lock for the next 2 years unless his game really goes south I'm guessing. Not sure about Nystrom will have to check into his chances. I don't recall seeing any international experience so that can go against him and he's a late b-day so he would only be elgibile for the next wjc.

Team France- Not sure what level they are at, div 1? will have to look it up so I don't know if his team would release him or not if it's to play in Div I or Div II. But I would assume Bozon would be a lock if he's allowed to go. Don't really follow the French team so I'm guessing.

Team Canada- Hudon was invited to the summer camp. Since Thrower is a late b day he can only play in next years so he would need some kind of season to make the winter camp.
France will be playing in Division 1 Group A this year. Which means that they will then have to win that competition to move up to the real WJC next year....a long way to go. Was that ever done before? That a team who just moves up, wins the new competition they are in? Probably not. They will have to face Austria, Slovenia, Bielorussia, Norway and the team that was relegated last year in Denmark. France won't win this unless there's a tons of Bozon coming up.

Old
06-23-2012, 08:26 PM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
3 OHL players
1 WHL player
2 SEL players
1 QMJHL player

all added to the prospect pool.

Old
06-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Still a good year for Habs prospects in important competitions. 2 Habs prospects for sure at the WJC. 2 Habs prospects for sure at the Mem Cup. We start at 4. Vail and Nystrom are the possibilities for WJC. If Vail add a whole lot of offense right at the start, they might see him as a perfect 3rd centerman for them.

Old
06-23-2012, 08:43 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
3 OHL players
1 WHL player
2 SEL players
1 QMJHL player

No NCAA or future NCAA players, weird.

Habs Prospects website
Old
06-23-2012, 08:49 PM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsprospects View Post
It was all Gauthier and Gainey's fault!!!

Old
06-23-2012, 08:57 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsprospects View Post
I'm sure if Collberg was gone, Di Giuseppe would've been next on the list.

Old
06-23-2012, 10:32 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
France will be playing in Division 1 Group A this year. Which means that they will then have to win that competition to move up to the real WJC next year....a long way to go. Was that ever done before? That a team who just moves up, wins the new competition they are in? Probably not. They will have to face Austria, Slovenia, Bielorussia, Norway and the team that was relegated last year in Denmark. France won't win this unless there's a tons of Bozon coming up.
Didn't England just do that? I don't really follow the Div 1 and lower all that closely but it sounds like they will be hard pressed to advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
3 OHL players
1 WHL player
2 SEL players
1 QMJHL player

Should be 2 OHL (Gally/Vail) and 2 WHL (Thrower/Bozon)

just wrote up where all the non pro prospects will play next season,
http://www.habprospects.com/modules....rticle&sid=184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
I'm sure if Collberg was gone, Di Giuseppe would've been next on the list.
My guess would be that it wouldn't have been DiGiuseppe.

Old
06-23-2012, 10:40 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
My guess would be that it wouldn't have been DiGiuseppe.
Frk? Who?

Closed Thread