HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nikolai Kulemin for Patrik Berglund.

Old
06-25-2012, 12:15 AM
BergyWho37

vCash: 500
If the blues were trading Berglund I think they would package him with a pick or something for a better player such as Ryan or something along those lines ...

BergyWho37 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Vladys Gumption
Trap City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergyWho37 View Post
If the blues were trading Berglund I think they would package him with a pick or something for a better player such as Ryan or something along those lines ...
While I would love for the Blues to get Ryan, there's no way Berglund is going the other way simply because it would kill our center depth. Just like I said earlier, Berglund can't/won't be traded for anything short of an upgrade at center.

Vladys Gumption is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 12:36 AM
BergyWho37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue247 View Post
While I would love for the Blues to get Ryan, there's no way Berglund is going the other way simply because it would kill our center depth. Just like I said earlier, Berglund can't/won't be traded for anything short of an upgrade at center.
Ic wouldn't trade probably yet then.. kid has talent and not a lot of upgrates available at center that I've heard of...other then Stall but he was going to the canes no matter what !!

Old
06-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Vladys Gumption
Trap City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergyWho37 View Post
Ic wouldn't trade probably yet then.. kid has talent and not a lot of upgrates available at center that I've heard of...other then Stall but he was going to the canes no matter what !!
Yea to be honest, unless it would be a significant upgrade, I'm not interested in trading him. Mostly because I don't think he's tapped his full abilities yet.

Vladys Gumption is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 12:50 AM
BergyWho37

Quote:
Yea to be honest, unless it would be a significant upgrade, I'm not interested in trading him. Mostly because I don't think he's tapped his full abilities yet.
totally agree basically the whole team is like that IMO lots of potential and now they have the right coach lookout

Old
06-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Henrik To Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonMorrison View Post
No he hasn't. He didn't start playing top six until Bozak showed up at the second half of the 09 - 10 season.
Which is his rookie season....

Henrik To Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Man Bear Pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik To Daniel View Post
He followed up a career year with a horrible one. Shows a lot about his character and passion.
Kulemin had some pretty awful stuff happen to him, that KHL flight that went down, he lost a ton of friends including his mentor. It clearly took a toll on him, it's the reason why he got a free pass from many of us. Speaking of character and passion, how about the character and passion we saw from the guy in your avatar when he got pushed around by an oopa loompa like Marchand.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 01:25 AM
BergyWho37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Kulemin had some pretty awful stuff happen to him, that KHL flight that went down, he lost a ton of friends including his mentor. It clearly took a toll on him, it's the reason why he got a free pass from many of us. Speaking of character and passion, how about the character and passion we saw from the guy in your avatar when he got pushed around by an oopa loompa like Marchand.
sorry couldn't help myself

Old
06-25-2012, 01:33 AM
Henrik To Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Speaking of character and passion, how about the character and passion we saw from the guy in your avatar when he got pushed around by an oopa loompa like Marchand.
Skilled players like the Sedins don't need to get on the level of goons like Marchand

Henrik To Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 01:42 AM
Kessely Snipes
Great White North

Yeah Leafs definitely need to add, and I'm a huge fan of Kulemins.

Kessely Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 01:50 AM
Ashley

Some Leaf fans thought Patrik Berglund can become their next Mats Sundin. They were wrong then, they are wrong now.

Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 02:31 AM
BonMorrison
Soco Amaretto Lime

Quote:
His rookie season was 08 - 09. Are you against doing research before making statements or something?

I also like how you're not responding to anybody calling you out on the character/compassion point. Way to stand by your arguments.

BonMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 05:20 AM
Gavy

Quote:
The Sedins were bottom 6 players when they first broke into the league. They weren't relied upon to score. Ever since they have they have been dominant and their stats back it up

Kulemin has been a top 6 forward for the Leafs ever since he was a rookie, therefore getting more minutes to score
Mapes destroyed you, can't believe you showed your face in this thread again.

Gavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Gavy

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You just keep proving to know nothnig about hockey.
His rookie season was 08-09

Gavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 05:45 AM
Man Bear Pig

Quote:
Skilled players like the Sedins don't need to get on the level of goons like Marchand
really? I guess you're right. I've never seen Lecavalier,Chara,Iginla,Getzlaf,Perry and others stand up for themselves before.

Man Bear Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 05:55 AM
mapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonMorrison View Post
His rookie season was 08 - 09. Are you against doing research before making statements or something?

I also like how you're not responding to anybody calling you out on the character/compassion point. Way to stand by your arguments.
Hes getting destroyed. I give him credit for coming back.

If they werent getting top 6 minutes, what does that tell you?

Kulemin, to this point, has been better offensively and lets not talk about defensive play at this point of their careers for those 3. It wouldn't be close.

Oh and Kulemin was asked for at the deadline (rumored to be LA) for a first. Wasn't a rumor, Burke I believe even said it. It's dumb to think a player who already has a 30 goal season has "peaked" and "no one wants him".

mapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 05:58 AM
IrishPaulie
Sooshii is AWESOME!!

Send a message via AIM to IrishPaulie
Quote:
I'm pretty sure you have to be above 5'6 to be considered a goon. The Sedins are just dainty little flowers who flop all over the ice. Marchand almost needed a step stool to reach Sedin's head. Watching the B's Cup DVD I'm embarrassed for Vancouver fans watching how bad the Sedin's were intimidated and diving like crazy.

IrishPaulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2012, 06:01 AM
JustOneB4IDie
Everyone Overpayment

Quote:
I can't belive this thread is still going reading it here at work & has given me a headache...

JustOneB4IDie is online now   Reply With Quote