HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Draft Day 2012

Old
06-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Sad King Jimmy
Look up, Hannah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens1Canes2 View Post
ESPN is flashing on the bottom line that the Islanders offered all of their 2012 draft picks for the Blue Jackets' #2 overall pick. And obviously, the Blue Jackets turned it down and drafted Ryan Murray.

WTF.
I don't know what I find funnier. The fact that that trade was actually offered, or that it got declined.

Sad King Jimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2012, 11:35 AM
totalkev

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonfortheHart View Post
I don't know what I find funnier. The fact that that trade was actually offered, or that it got declined.
It's almost like Howson is trying to see how many stupid decisions he can make (and not make) and still keep his job. Honestly, this stuff is *not* that hard. I think he's trying to be too smart instead of making his team a little better with every move. He's got to stop trying to hit a home run with every move. Winning teams make a constant stream of subtle, winning moves. They don't expect to turn around the fortunes of a franchise with one trade. They expect to get a little better every day and count on it adding up.

totalkev is offline   Reply With Quote