HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Guillaume Latendresse Joke

Closed Thread

Old
06-25-2012, 09:20 PM
shutehinside

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Bolded legitimately sucked.
What!?
Dandoullion was my favorite player!

Old
06-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Not The One

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Bolded legitimately sucked.
Weren't you the guy with the Dandouillon avatar?

And lo and behold, also posting your own brand of gossip about Latendresse a few posts ago.

Classy.

Old
06-25-2012, 09:36 PM
dre2112

Didn't Aaron Downey also mention that Latendresse had a spare tire and was the most out of shape player he'd ever seen in the locker room?

Old
06-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partisan du CH View Post
You forgot MAB, Picard, Bégin, Tanguay, Darche and even Desharnais, who people want to trade away here on HFBoards. Luckily, HFBoards don't represent the majority of Habs fans.
MAB and Picard, really?

Is Chris Campoli French too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashy View Post
Agree...only Joe Thorton gets to be big, and play a perimeter game. Those times when Lats did throw his weight around and played with some jam, he was effective even if he wasn't scoring.
Because nobody ever criticizes Joe Thorton.

Old
06-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Not The One

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre2112 View Post
Didn't Aaron Downey also mention that Latendresse had a spare tire and was the most out of shape player he'd ever seen in the locker room?
I was curious about this, so I googled it.

Turn out, your post is the top reference on Google for "arron downey latendresse".

As it also turns out, Downey only played with the "out of shape" Latendresse for the latter's first season on the team. You know, the season when he was on fire in the preseason and he scored 16 goals as a 19 year old on the fourth line.

Downey had 1g 0a in 21 games...

It's just amazing how some people are absolutely desperate to bash on Latendresse. It's fascinating, really.

Old
06-25-2012, 09:50 PM
habsfan4life1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by persh View Post
trololol

Old
06-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan4life1996 View Post
trololol
Quick! Put a goaltender's mask, blocker, and pads on him!

Old
06-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
I was curious about this, so I googled it.

Turn out, your post is the top reference on Google for "arron downey latendresse".

As it also turns out, Downey only played with the "out of shape" Latendresse for the latter's first season on the team. You know, the season when he was on fire in the preseason and he scored 16 goals as a 19 year old on the fourth line.

Downey had 1g 0a in 21 games...

It's just amazing how some people are absolutely desperate to bash on Latendresse. It's fascinating, really.

When Habs fans would call Andrei Kostitsyn fat and out of shape all the time despite the only evidence to the contrary, was that because he was French?

Old
06-25-2012, 09:59 PM
THE HOFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not The One View Post
This x 10.

Latendresse, Brisebois, Traverse, Théodore, Ribeiro, Dandenault, Bouillon, Lapierre...

It's funny 'cause he's french. Fatendresse.... hahaha.

Say Tom Kosto ****ing poulos, and people on this board wanted to start a petition.

Deux poids, deux mesures... bunch of hypocrites.
I agree that's the case here on HF. but in THIS case , lats IS fat, and was reported to be out of shape by minny's coaching staff.

Believe me I can't stand to read what some say now on IE : Desharnais after the season that he's had. They were *****ing about him still 15-20 games into the season... the only reason I see is that he's french honestly ... he was good all year around and his linemates threw flowers at him before, during , and after the season. Even when the evidence that ''he had a good season'' is so overwhelming, some here will still try to twist reality and explain how Desharnais got carried this year and blablabla... that's racism.

Saying a fat guy is fat hardly is. he is.. Ive seen him, and he wasn't eating brocolis. if a guy getting paid millions is too lazy to hit the gym every now and then, he can go play somewhere else.

Old
06-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
When Habs fans would call Andrei Kostitsyn fat and out of shape all the time despite the only evidence to the contrary, was that because he was French?
But Andrei Kostitsyn can move! Latenesse has the starting surge of a supertanker.

Old
06-25-2012, 10:20 PM
AntonCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
But Andrei Kostitsyn can move! Latenesse has the starting surge of a supertanker.

Somehow you managed to use super in a sentence with Lataendresse and it worked!! Bravo!

And its not hyperbole or homerism

Old
06-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Coldplay
Courage

Oh noes, Picard isn't on this team anymore.

Neither is MAB.

Old
06-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Not The One

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE HOFF View Post
I agree that's the case here on HF. but in THIS case , lats IS fat, and was reported to be out of shape by minny's coaching staff.

Believe me I can't stand to read what some say now on IE : Desharnais after the season that he's had. They were *****ing about him still 15-20 games into the season... the only reason I see is that he's french honestly ... he was good all year around and his linemates threw flowers at him before, during , and after the season. Even when the evidence that ''he had a good season'' is so overwhelming, some here will still try to twist reality and explain how Desharnais got carried this year and blablabla... that's racism.

Saying a fat guy is fat hardly is. he is.. Ive seen him, and he wasn't eating brocolis. if a guy getting paid millions is too lazy to hit the gym every now and then, he can go play somewhere else.
Look, I'm a very slim guy who spent the last weekend climbing 7 mountains in the Adirondacks. I like to laugh at fatties one in a while as much as the next guy. But the guy's a freaking NHL player for god's sake.

He could break in half 99% of the posters here with one bodycheck. Last time he was healthy he scored 27 goals in the top hockey league in the world. Bashing him because he's supposedly fat screeeeeeeams of jealously to me.

Closed Thread