HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NJ vs Dallas

Closed Thread

Old
11-29-2003, 12:41 AM
meehan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to meehan Send a message via AIM to meehan Send a message via MSN to meehan Send a message via Yahoo to meehan Send a message via Skype™ to meehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
That sounded like a good game.. seemed as Morrow was all over the place once again. How did Erskine and Marshall squared off? Anyone won?
I didn't watch the game but heard it on the radio. The radio guys were making a big deal about the ice being in bad shape and the puck bouncing funny, leading to a slow and tightly played game. Can anyone who watched the game comment on the validity of this. I remember the old arena in Dallas was infamous for having bad ice(which actually helped the Stars alot).

Old
11-29-2003, 08:42 AM
I Hate Tie DOMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
That sounded like a good game.. seemed as Morrow was all over the place once again. How did Erskine and Marshall squared off? Anyone won?

Erksine won the first fight easily. Marshall got tuned. The second fight wasn't really a fight. Erksine got some nice head shots in on the linesman. I wonder if he gets a suspension for abusing an official for that.

Old
11-29-2003, 08:47 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Tie DOMI
Erksine won the first fight easily. Marshall got tuned. The second fight wasn't really a fight. Erksine got some nice head shots in on the linesman. I wonder if he gets a suspension for abusing an official for that.
Heh.. probably this one:

Old
11-29-2003, 09:38 AM
David Puddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
Elias - Morrison - Sykora
Sullivan - Gomez - Guerin
Rolston - Holik - Madden
Berglund - Brylin - Gionta

Stevens - Rafalski
Niederamyer - White
Smith - Hale

Brodeur
Dunham
That is a nice lineup. It is a bit pricey though. $70,146,544. It still would not be as large as the Rangers or Redwings contracts. I will stand by Lou Lamoriello's decisions and the Stanley Cup Championships that he has brought to New Jersey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_Devil_Boy
Hate to say I told some of the posters who included Langenbrunner in a package to Calgary for Iginla. He is the offense with 7 goals. Without him, NJ's big guns would be Elias and Pandolfo.
I grow tired of criticism of Elias. No one else has ever led the New Jersey Devils in scoring for four consecutive years. I do I agree with you, though, in regarding to not trade Langenbrunner. Even if it was a straight-up deal, I would not want to trade Langenbruner and his $2,077,000 contract for Iginla and his $7,500,000 great hockey swindle.

Closed Thread