HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

NHL Entry Draft Video?

Old
06-27-2012, 04:59 AM
Smart Alek

vCash: 500
NHL Entry Draft Video?

Hey fellow cricket fans,

Say, I've just returned from an overseas trip, only to be met with the realization that I regretfully neglected to PVR the entry draft. I'm currently leaving messages with several deities, begging them to force somebody here to provide me (and others) with a link to watch the spectacle online.

I've tried to find it on TSN's site, but that is rather difficult to do while attempting to avoid spoilers.

Surely, if it exists anywhere, one of you wonderfully altruistic people will be able to point me in the right direction. I've watched every draft since the amazing Stojanov draft... and am unable to read anything on HF, or about the NHL, until I've viewed it... in it's entirety. Well, the entirety of what was aired on the magic box, anyways.

Please, help a sibling out...

Smart Alek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2012, 05:32 AM
JKsilverstick*

vCash: 500
I don't know if anybody would actually have the whole thing recorded. The YouTube channel NHLVideo has a playlist entitled NHL Entry Draft that has videos of every pick in the first round on it. They took out some of the filler waiting time and the commercials, and I'm not sure if the player interviews are there, but it has all the picks and analysis at least.

Here is the link to start the playlist with the 1st overall pick video if you are interested (spoilers?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTmN...=plpp_play_all

JKsilverstick* is offline   Reply With Quote