HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official GDT: NYI @ NYR, April 11, 2006, 7:00PM

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Vodka Drunkenski

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vodka Drunkenski Send a message via Yahoo to Vodka Drunkenski
2 rebound goals that the defense needs to take care of and one Weekes was screened by 3 players. I don't think any of them were softies...

Last edited by Vodka Drunkenski: 04-12-2006 at 11:44 AM.
Old
04-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
Tyutin having one of his many "Malakhov - The Bad Side", nights.

This guy has got to start playing more consistent hockey, or else I'd have no problem including him in a draft day deal.

How many partners has he had this year?

Hard to remain consistent when you're constantly being
juggled around with this rag tag bunch on 'D'.

Old
04-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
Whether they tie it up or not, where has this effort been all game?
Saving it for the playoffs.

Since they've made the playoffs they've let up a bit,
and with all the injuries, i'm sure it's not the same stepping on the ice when
so many familiar faces are scratched.

Old
04-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Fletch

They've let up...

since the Olympics. Since they've made the playoffs, Jagr has played, in regulation, 24:28, 23:36, 26:05, 26:45 - so it's not like they're not trying to win out there. The injuries have gotten to them - especially on defense. That should not be an excuse because Philly's been injured the entire season and is right there creeping up on the Rangers.

Old
04-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
since the Olympics. Since they've made the playoffs, Jagr has played, in regulation, 24:28, 23:36, 26:05, 26:45 - so it's not like they're not trying to win out there. The injuries have gotten to them - especially on defense. That should not be an excuse because Philly's been injured the entire season and is right there creeping up on the Rangers.

I'm kinda getting sick of hearing about Philly's injuries. Besides Forsberg, they've had plenty of time to adjust to those injuries. They have depth, true depth, they should still be competing with us for the divison lead. If they were healthy I think they would've taken the division weeks ago and we'd be happy enough with the playoff spot.

Old
04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

I forgot to mention, Dancin Larry got into a verbal fight with a Isles fan yesterday night. The isles fan was a section over from him and Larry was going crazy, he was giving the FU sign with his arms and everyone started chanting LARRY! LARRY!, then everyone chanted SEASONS OVER to that isles fan. (cough..then the isles scored right after)

Im sure MSG didn't like what Larry did and they didn't show him do is dance for the game.

And trust me..EVERYONE in the place turned around to see what was going on, so its not like his area saw it.

Old
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Melrose_Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88
I forgot to mention, Dancin Larry got into a verbal fight with a Isles fan yesterday night. The isles fan was a section over from him and Larry was going crazy, he was giving the FU sign with his arms and everyone started chanting LARRY! LARRY!, then everyone chanted SEASONS OVER to that isles fan. (cough..then the isles scored right after)

Im sure MSG didn't like what Larry did and they didn't show him do is dance for the game.

And trust me..EVERYONE in the place turned around to see what was going on, so its not like his area saw it.
Since he's right next to the camera perch, it was obvious something was going on because you could see everyone's faces turned up towards the camera. First it was "Larry! Larry!", then "*******! *******!" and I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.

Old
04-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Fletch

Larry didn't dance...

at the most recent Flyers game either - the crowd was actually into the game and there was no need, I guess.

Old
04-12-2006, 03:40 PM
NYRaNgErS99112

Send a message via AIM to NYRaNgErS99112
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Joe
1st of all if they would have made a call on Bates it would have been 4 minutes it was not a deliberate high stick. 2nd they missed a high stick on Blake and a high stick on Tambellini. What can you do sometimes these things happen.
Fair enough...like someone else said you have to work hard if you want to get the breaks. And the Rangers didn't really turn it on until the third period.

Old
04-12-2006, 03:46 PM
NYRaNgErS99112

Send a message via AIM to NYRaNgErS99112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Since he's right next to the camera perch, it was obvious something was going on because you could see everyone's faces turned up towards the camera. First it was "Larry! Larry!", then "*******! *******!" and I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.
Yeah I heard the Larry chant on TV...I just figured that the guy was dancing again until I saw everyone turning and looking up towards the section.

Closed Thread