Notices

Flames fan here

Old
06-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Rune Forumwalker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Fiddler scored more points than he did last year. I don't know much about him, but prove to me that wasn't an anomaly or I'm not interested.
Then if Stajan doesn't put up points, that just makes us that much closer to a lottery pick. I don't see a problem here, either he works out and puts up points, or he doesn't and helps us get a lottery pick. It's win-win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Failure View Post
Mueller may be available on a short contract because of that, but there are risks even there. Do we want to take that risk? Should we try to get both Mueller and Stajan to give Eakin more time in the AHL? Overall organizational depth? It won't kill us to pick up both, because we have more money than roster spots right now.
Stajan + Mueller? Yes please.

Rune Forumwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Captain Awesome

Don't think Mueller really played center at all last year. Of course he had ROR, stastny, and duchene to contend with too. I remember one of his biggest knocks besides laziness was his lacking foot speed, so maybe center isn't the best place for him anyway.

Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Hull Fan
Czech Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by piqued View Post
For some reason I'd rather not have a defense where our toughest player is 5'11" and 35 years old.
Pretty sure both Dillon (who I would assume replaces Fistric) and Daley are tougher than Robidas. I get your point but feel Fistric isn't long for this club so assuming he brings back something you want (though I imagine it'd be someone younger than Stajan) they'd be more than willing to trade him.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote