HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

DRAFT: #27 - Henrik Samuelsson

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-30-2012, 09:33 PM
  #76
Rabbit
Captain Cook
 
Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Bay California
Country: United States
Posts: 4,319
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
At least we know he won't have drug issues...



...all three of those guys shook his hand within sixty seconds of his being drafted.

You know what I like about you rt? You can find the most irrelevant piece of information, and still make it useful and humorous. Never will there be a dull moment as long as you're around.

Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 10:28 PM
  #77
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful
 
Blubba Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NE Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
At least we know he won't have drug issues...



...all three of those guys shook his hand within sixty seconds of his being drafted.
Eh, everybody knows that the sheriff's daughter is the one who is most afraid to piss in a cup.

Plus, he plays in Edmonton, what the hell is he going to do to pass the time?

Edit: I'm not saying he does have drug issues, but in my experience, the kids with the most up-tight parents are the ones that go crazy when they move away from home. It's all irrelevant anyways, at present time, there's nothing I know of to indicate he has any off-ice issues.

Blubba Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2012, 10:26 AM
  #78
hbk
Registered User
 
hbk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,648
vCash: 500
Spoke with Kyle Woodlief from Redline this week. Redline is hands down my favorite draft mag year in and year out and well worth purchasing for those of you who are interested. I'm not on the payroll either.

I always enjoy talking Coyote prospects with Kyle.

I posed the Matteau versus Samuellson question and his opinion of Matteau wasn't nearly as high as his opinion of Samuellson. Matteau he views as a 4th liner whereas Samuellson will fall into the 2/3 range. Kyle saw him play about 10 times when he was with the USU18 team and he felt Samuellson was the best player on the ice in the majority of those games.

hbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2012, 11:28 AM
  #79
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 41,893
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
Eh, everybody knows that the sheriff's daughter is the one who is most afraid to piss in a cup.

Plus, he plays in Edmonton, what the hell is he going to do to pass the time?

Edit: I'm not saying he does have drug issues, but in my experience, the kids with the most up-tight parents are the ones that go crazy when they move away from home. It's all irrelevant anyways, at present time, there's nothing I know of to indicate he has any off-ice issues.
I was just kidding.

It does go to show that you have excellent leadership around you when three current head coaches (all excellent by the way) an SEL head coach, and Ron Francis are all in your corner.

__________________
This poster should not be taken seriously under any circumstances.
rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2012, 11:30 AM
  #80
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful
 
Blubba Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NE Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I was just kidding.

It does go to show that you have excellent leadership around you when three current head coaches (all excellent by the way) an SEL head coach, and Ron Francis are all in your corner.
I know.

Blubba Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2012, 11:36 AM
  #81
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 41,893
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit3119 View Post

You know what I like about you rt? You can find the most irrelevant piece of information, and still make it useful and humorous. Never will there be a dull moment as long as you're around.
With 32k posts at least one or two is bound to make SOMEBODY laugh. Even a broken mouse finds the right cheese twice a day, right?

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2012, 11:40 AM
  #82
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 41,893
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
I know.
My apologies. I polished off a twelve pack of Bass between nine oclock and one thirty, managed to throw my back out, woke up at four thirty, had to be at the airport at five oclock and have been laying here eating muscle relaxers, too uncomfortable to sleep. My mind is usually fairly soft. Right now, its a steaming pile of green baby turds in a pampers.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2012, 12:00 PM
  #83
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful
 
Blubba Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NE Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
My apologies. I polished off a twelve pack of Bass between nine oclock and one thirty, managed to throw my back out, woke up at four thirty, had to be at the airport at five oclock and have been laying here eating muscle relaxers, too uncomfortable to sleep. My mind is usually fairly soft. Right now, its a steaming pile of green baby turds in a pampers.
Haha, you don't need to apologize for anything.

Blubba Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.