HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Ryan MacMurchy

Closed Thread

Old
11-29-2003, 10:15 AM
execwrite

vCash: 500
Ryan MacMurchy

Any thoughts on MacMurchy? He seems off to a great start after a very good freshman year.

Has anyone heard his plans for next year? As a Blues fan it would be great to see him turn pro and play in the AHL if he's ready.

Old
11-29-2003, 01:33 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by execwrite
Any thoughts on MacMurchy? He seems off to a great start after a very good freshman year.

Has anyone heard his plans for next year? As a Blues fan it would be great to see him turn pro and play in the AHL if he's ready.
I haven't yet. He's been sensational for Wisconsin thus far, but to be honest with you (and this is just my opinion mind you), I don't think MacMurchy is ready, even for the AHL. As great as he's been, he's got the potential to be better. He's progressed wonderfully and he could still use some developing/refining. I'm guessing at least another year at Wisconsin. I'd really hate to see this kid's talents (and potential) go to waste.

Old
11-30-2003, 07:15 AM
execwrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
I haven't yet. He's been sensational for Wisconsin thus far, but to be honest with you (and this is just my opinion mind you), I don't think MacMurchy is ready, even for the AHL. As great as he's been, he's got the potential to be better. He's progressed wonderfully and he could still use some developing/refining. I'm guessing at least another year at Wisconsin. I'd really hate to see this kid's talents (and potential) go to waste.
Thanks for your view. Always appreciate your knowledge of the NCAA. I agree. If four years in college are best for his development, that's what he should do.

Closed Thread